Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
i think i might be allergic to my kitten!!!
    #6634110 -

I'm not sure, i hope its not true.  I've grown up with cats all my life and have never had a problem with them.
Then for about a year and a half i didn't live with any, and know i live with a brand new kitten :laugh:
but whenever i start petting it or holding it my eyes start to itch and they feel all puffy, and my nose gets all fucked up... :sad: 


this can't be happening

is it possible to acquire allergies?


--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i might be allergic to my kitten!!! [Re: vade]
    #6634147 -

Just shave 'em bald. :wink:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i might be allergic to my kitten!!! [Re: vade]
    #6634150 -



i just took this picture with my cell phone and then emailed it to myself... anyways,

how am i supposed to surf the web with my kitten if shes always making my eyes itchy and nose runny!?!?!?!


--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i might be allergic to my kitten!!! [Re: vade]
    #6634157 -

Surfing the net with your cat?
There are no pets allowed in the Shroomery!!


To answer your question I do believe it is possible to develop allergies.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i might be allergic to my kitten!!! [Re: jewunit]
    #6634159 -

Also, after you shave him bald you'll have to coat his skin in some sort of wax or epoxy or something in case its his skin that is the source. :tongue:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i might be allergic to my kitten!!! [Re: vade]
    #6634164 -

Yes it's certainly possible to develop an allergy. If you really are concerned about it, go see an allergist to get tested! Tests for allergies are fairly easy, they put little drops on your arm or back (containing the allergen being tested for) and scratch each spot with a needle.

If you do have allergies, you can start taking something for them, or you can go on allergy injections for them.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i might be allergic to my kitten!!! [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6634167 -

fireworks_god said:
Just shave 'em bald. :wink:



her belly's already shaved, she just got spaded, now the little slut can't period blood all over my house :grin:


--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i might be allergic to my kitten!!! [Re: trendal]
    #6634171 -

man, im gonna have to go get allergy tested now :sad:

i hope im not allergic to my kitten


--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i might be allergic to my kitten!!! [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6634174 -

fireworks_god said:
Just shave 'em bald. :wink:



Unfortunately that won't help allergy sufferers, the allergen is in the skin.

I heard a few years ago they had developed genetically modified cats that don't have the allergen that bothers most people. Cool shit! If you are allergic to cats, you wouldn't be allergic to these ones at all!


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i might be allergic to my kitten!!! [Re: vade]
    #6634181 -

when i got my first dog i noticed i was allergic to dogs after a short while, but because i liked the dog so much i refused to get rid of it, i had a terrible time for months, then it went away. Today 20 years later I have had 6 dogs and no allergy. not saying this is the answer just sharing my experience with allergy and pets.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i might be allergic to my kitten!!! [Re: shriek]
    #6634191 -

hopefully this kitten allergy bullshit is just a phase then..:thumbup:.


--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i might be allergic to my kitten!!! [Re: trendal]
    #6634195 -

Oh I know that, but I'm covered:

fireworks_god said:
Also, after you shave him bald you'll have to coat his skin in some sort of wax or epoxy or something in case its his skin that is the source. :tongue:



:lol:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i might be gay [Re: vade]
    #6634196 -

sorry to hear your adversion to teh pussy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i might be allergic to my kitten!!! [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6634200 -

:lol:

An epoxied cat :smirk:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* possibly allergic to seafood? wrestler_az 1,597 15 10/24/04 02:42 PM
by kronnyQ
* Allergies blow! trendalM 1,761 15 07/04/05 05:32 PM
by trendal
* I've gained an allergy to spores. Maverick 653 9 07/23/11 08:46 AM
by Green_T
* I'm allergic... Pirate_Patrick 2,214 17 02/07/06 04:46 PM
by SoulSuuckinJERK
* ALLERGIES SerioOria 1,248 13 08/13/05 03:08 PM
by Shroomism
* Pet Allergies? NewbieS 327 5 12/15/09 12:03 AM
by Maurer
* Allergy shots DeadHearts 366 6 01/31/10 08:07 PM
by PsychoPsilocin
* somebody please look. not-dead kitten and madness Atheist 433 3 09/12/09 09:29 AM
by Morgenstern

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,115 topic views. 10 members, 7 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.