Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Mushroom influenced painting.
    #6608869 -

I just started painting and decided to try while under the influence of mushrooms, and this is what came of it.



--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom influenced painting. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #6608886 -

If you're a smoker, try it high as well.

I find drawing high always leads me to creating something totally unlike anything I've done sober.

It's a very raw art form, well done!:grin:


--------------------
:mafioso:
I'm so lucrative, even my birthday suit is in three pieces.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom influenced painting. [Re: ThreePieceSuit]
    #6608919 -

5 rating for you!,
THAT ROCKS, And i understand how openminded you probrally felt while painting.
Ive sketched a rose while Blissfull as well, and i ended up going over it with a ball point pen, then found a felt merker and did exactly as you did.
The painting has good depth, the color shading is GREAT.
Im off to rate you, If you dome mind, i want to use that as my desktop, and ill atleast ask you for dignitys sake.
Trippers unite!


--------------------
sunny:  :sunny:  :sunny:  :sunny:
When i cut the stem, it turned blue fast. Is this normal?
..........................
GET DOWN WITH THE NOOB TEK!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=6607835&page=0&vc=&PHPSESSID=#Post6607835

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom influenced painting. [Re: I8thesh400m]
    #6608997 -

Of course you may :smile:.  Thanks of course for the awesome input.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom influenced painting. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #6610922 -

I'm sure you were having a good time doing this while tripping, probably feeling like a genious, unfortunately it sucks pretty bad. I mean, it's finger-painting on mushrooms, a six year old can do the same thing without mushrooms.

Don't even say it's abstract and expect people to think it's deep. I should be a little more courteous with my reply here cause I'm honestly not sure whether this is a joke or not..

Quote:
I8thesh400m said:The painting has good depth, the color shading is GREAT.



Haha, what? Where is this depth and shading?

I'm really sorry but there is really nothing redeemable about this and you should try something completely different..or at least try doing more than just slapping a bunch of colored splotches on a canvas.


--------------------
From dust you are made and to dust you shall return.

Edited by elbisivni (02/26/07 02:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom influenced painting. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #6611213 -

I like it, before I say what I see... what did you see or do you see in it?


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom influenced painting. [Re: Cracka_X]
    #6611696 -

There is a being in there, somewhat resembles an elephant/humanoid to me, working on something with his hands.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom influenced painting. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #6612845 -

It's an abomination. I hate it for its whimsical nature, its lack of vision, and its uninteresting nature. This painting reeks of apathy and lethargy. Its composition speaks of a void into which all inspiration is sucked. It is, frankly, criminal in its masturbatory indulgence. Does the creator of this atrocity vote? Somehow I doubt it.

In closing, this painting gets an A- for "incitement."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom influenced painting. [Re: IgnatiusJReilly]
    #6615554 -

Sorry dude, but I don't really like it. But, hey, I generally hate abstract art, so it's nothing personal.

-Linja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom influenced painting. [Re: Linja]
    #6618604 -

i see a dragon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom influenced painting. [Re: stoneage]
    #6618967 -

I dont paint or draw, but someday while im trippin i hope i can muster up the attn to paint/draw something. I'd for sure hang it up in my house. Nice painting.. came out just the way you intended it to eh


--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom influenced painting. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #6619112 -

It's no eye candy, but that's pretty cool you were trippin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mushroom influenced painting. [Re: Abrainspot]
    #6629974 -

It looks like someone drank paint and pissed all over your easel.


--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I painted this while on shrooms EvilJesus 3,481 13 10/06/02 08:09 PM
by mjshroomer
* a drawing of some mushrooms in a big eyeball Zildjian 2,061 12 09/01/03 03:59 PM
by Ori
* Graphics designed under the influence (bandwidth heavy) psilo9com 1,026 6 06/26/03 02:02 AM
by Strumpling
* Magic Mushroom Music Ped 1,389 12 09/07/03 09:22 PM
by pattern
* Curing Paintings... PapaverS 1,265 11 08/28/03 12:55 PM
by Papaver
* a story involving mushrooms and hyperspace xenophile 785 3 08/04/04 03:04 AM
by MOTH
* goblin painting
( 1 2 all )
Turd 3,100 24 10/19/04 01:06 PM
by Turd
* name this painting TODAY 1,426 18 05/13/04 09:48 PM
by Blastrid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,512 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.