Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Graphics designed under the influence (bandwidth heavy)
    #1660095 -










I'm hoping making junk like this can pay my way thru college or earn me some scholarships.

enjoy:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Graphics designed under the influence (bandwidth heavy) [Re: psilo9com]
    #1660874 -

Nice stuff. :smile: I especially like the first 3.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Graphics designed under the influence (bandwidth heavy) [Re: psilo9com]
    #1661518 -

great posts. I really like the 'fractals' one


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Graphics designed under the influence (bandwidth heavy) [Re: Blastrid]
    #1661615 -

Thank you.

My stuff while i'm not on using mushroom isn't as good in my opinion. I think art designed under the influence holds more meaning in your mind, and it's so much more creative.

I <3 shrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Graphics designed under the influence (bandwidth heavy) [Re: psilo9com]
    #1662376 -

what do you use to make that stuff?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Graphics designed under the influence (bandwidth heavy) [Re: ]
    #1663385 -

My mind.


and photoshop :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Graphics designed under the influence (bandwidth heavy) [Re: psilo9com]
    #1663466 -

I think that fractals one is cool - do you have any others like that? man if you made a larger pattern of that sort it would r0x0r


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Yeeaaahhh...I got my first Graphic Design job! MilkyMedia 904 5 09/01/04 03:19 AM
by MilkyMedia
* Two new Graphic Designs by MJ mjshroomer 541 1 12/28/02 09:23 AM
by DreaMaTrix
* Post deleted by Anno Anonymous 1,463 8 05/23/02 05:37 PM
by Anonymous
* Graphic Artists Wanted for a Shroom-Related Site! *DELETED* Demon 896 5 01/04/04 05:51 PM
by PrayingMantiss
* Re: Graphic Designer Wanted: Spore Rewards Captain Jack 1,054 5 06/29/00 09:33 PM
by phrozendata
* For the serious graphic designer mjshroomer 343 0 09/07/04 06:45 AM
by
* LORD2 + helping designing a new version of a game! Fliquid 1,247 11 10/03/03 01:10 AM
by Fliquid
* EXClusive: My Finestst Fractal Yet: Octopie mjshroomer 1,061 10 12/16/02 08:19 AM
by HB

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,026 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.017 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.