Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
MN 2006 Find Revealed
    #6608179 -

This was my first find of the 2006 Spring Season in MN.

You know how some of us love to look for LBM's; I found these, and I have been taking my time researching everything enough to post these here now.



Oh, they were little and pretty, and OH quite deadly.

Behold the Galerina marginata!

(Wow, I'm glad I'm not some dumbass who ate THIS little brown mushroom!)


--------------------
"The mistake that I make is to try to come awake in a place you're just supposed to get shit faced or baked."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MN 2006 Find Revealed [Re: RoachMan]
    #6608226 -

I cannot confirm nor disconfirm your identification based on that photo, but glad to hear you are doing your own research, rather than relying on other people for identifications!  Now, just practice focusing your camera and you'll be golden.  :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MN 2006 Find Revealed [Re: RoachMan]
    #6609115 -

RoachMan said:
This was my first find of the 2006 Spring Season in MN.

You know how some of us love to look for LBM's; I found these, and I have been taking my time researching everything enough to post these here now.



Oh, they were little and pretty, and OH quite deadly.

Behold the Galerina marginata!

(Wow, I'm glad I'm not some dumbass who ate THIS little brown mushroom!)



I think someone would have to be blind to injest those on purpose.


--------------------
"...Gal's seem to hate the thought of blending chicken shit in a blender.
So, wash it well afterwards & DON'T tell them..."  -Agar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MN 2006 Find Revealed [Re: RoachMan]
    #6609177 -

its 2007...


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MN 2006 Find Revealed [Re: CureCat]
    #6609191 -

CureCat said:
I cannot confirm nor disconfirm your identification based on that photo, but glad to hear you are doing your own research, rather than relying on other people for identifications!  Now, just practice focusing your camera and you'll be golden.  :wink:



Or I'll just stop posting pictures taken with my crappy camera altogether so that I can quit seeing "practice focusing your camera", but thanks for the reply. 

(FYI, I'm fully able to focus a properly functioning camera)


--------------------
"The mistake that I make is to try to come awake in a place you're just supposed to get shit faced or baked."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MN 2006 Find Revealed [Re: Jim]
    #6609200 -

Jim said:
its 2007...



Very astute observation, Jim, but yeah I'm approximately a year behind on posting these. (and it's not yet Spring here in North America in 2007). Thanks for the heads-up.


--------------------
"The mistake that I make is to try to come awake in a place you're just supposed to get shit faced or baked."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MN 2006 Find Revealed [Re: RoachMan]
    #6609619 -

RoachMan said:
Or I'll just stop posting pictures taken with my crappy camera altogether so that I can quit seeing "practice focusing your camera", but thanks for the reply.

(FYI, I'm fully able to focus a properly functioning camera)



Hey, I am being civil. I complimented you on your research, and had no knowledge of the condition of your camera. Please don't be such a git, we were only trying to make conversation.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MN 2006 Find Revealed [Re: CureCat]
    #6611489 -

Yeah, thanks for the comments guys, and sorry I woke up from a nap on the entirely wrong side of the bed yesterday.


--------------------
"The mistake that I make is to try to come awake in a place you're just supposed to get shit faced or baked."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Spring Time Find ILoveMushrooms 934 3 04/09/06 01:49 AM
by eris
* spring morels sleepingbigguy 874 3 04/19/05 09:11 PM
by fren0128
* Official Fall 2006 Winter 2007 Pacific North West Thread. Post your finds here!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 31 32 )
shroomydan 56,482 622 01/22/07 11:34 AM
by thetonebone72
* Found in MN - think P. semilanceata (need help!) whatsnextmn 3,607 18 05/20/06 05:41 PM
by shroominDole
* MN hunters, or jus smart hunters in general, help please qwertyuiop2 1,016 2 05/12/04 03:20 PM
by qwertyuiop2
* Offical Fall 2006 P. weilii thread *PICS ONLY!*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Gumby 29,476 143 12/03/06 07:54 PM
by eris
* First Weilii finds of 2006
( 1 2 all )
phishhead 3,538 24 05/08/06 01:16 PM
by Lusid
* spring mushrooms (pix) Mitchnast 1,996 3 05/06/01 10:00 PM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
897 topic views. 0 members, 28 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.