Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
This guy is trippin....HARD
    #6610099 -

:rofl:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This guy is trippin....HARD [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6610123 -

i wonder if he can hear after that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This guy is trippin....HARD [Re: usg543]
    #6610131 -

haha yeah I saw that somewhere...


--------------------
Be like water my friend!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This guy is trippin....HARD [Re: SymmetryGroup8]
    #6610144 -

ah the good ol' days of speaker fucking. I knew a girl who would curl up and fall asleep in bass bins.


--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)



Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This guy is trippin....HARD [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6610154 -

Reminds me of me in my rave dayz. I admit, I was a speaker fucker.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This guy is trippin....HARD [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #6610165 -

I cant do that shit,after a few rock concerts (motorhead live REALLY fucked up my hearing) my hearing in my right ear went out a bit.:nonono:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This guy is trippin....HARD [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6610180 -

Human dradle spinning around
How do you not dizzy up and fall down
Is that what happens when feel you the sound
But if that was me I would be on the ground
I would not get up, I would dance on my back
Throw my legs up in the air like I don't care
And waver them from side to side
Then I bust into a windmill
Then right into a backspin

Freeker right by the speaker
Never seem to get enough
Priceless expression when space is possesion
Like yeah, that's the stuff
Electronic, stereophonic, comin' from the left and the right
It's good in the day, I like it that way
But it's perfectly normal at night

Rave girl with a lollypop binky
And a face full of metal
Her eyes is as wide truck and somebody just floored the pedal
Her mental clearance is high, but the overpass is low
She ducks her head, holds on tight
When she gets through she lets go
'Cause shes a

Tweaker right by the speaker
Never seem to get enough
Priceless expression when space is possesion
Like yeah, that's the stuff
Electronic, stereophonic, comin' from the left and the right
It's good in the day, I like it that way
But it's perfectly normal at night

Yellow shirt bouncers gather in the corner
Feel like the room just got a little warmer
Point at you, what up with that?
But don't worry, yo, I got your back
But one of them dudes is big as the both of us
Big old arms, big as a school bus
Looks like he could snap us in two
I ain't got no gun, so I think we should run

I don't know about you, spinning around
How do you not dizzy up and fall down?
Ah, that's what happens when you feel the sound
But if that was me I would be on the ground
I would not get up, I would dance on my back
Throw my legs up in the air like I don't care
And waver them from side to side
Then I bust into a windmill
Then right into a backspin

Freeker right by the speaker
Never seem to get enough
Priceless expression when space is possesion
Like yeah, that's the stuff
Electronic, stereophonic, comin' from the left and the right
It's good in the day, I like it that way
But it's perfectly normal at night

-Keller Williams


--------------------
buy the ticket, take the ride

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This guy is trippin....HARD [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6610183 -

Most of the time I had ear plugs whilst making love to the speakers.  :gimmebass:


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This guy is trippin....HARD [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #6610204 -

Yea,I need to buy ear plugs for my sorry ass.

HAHA i found another video,I love helpless wasted people...



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This guy is trippin....HARD [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6610214 -

if u ever get like that..im pushing u down a hill into the woods like that guy....or maybe just put u in the middle of penn station and let other ppl tape yur silly arse


--------------------


When the truth is found to be lies, and all the joy within you dies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This guy is trippin....HARD [Re: sublimesanchita]
    #6610225 -

I know my limits dammit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This guy is trippin....HARD [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6610260 -

That second video is funny too.

What's the link for the first video? I wanna email it to someone but when I press share, nothing happens. I thought a right click would at least give me the link but no.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This guy is trippin....HARD [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #6610294 -

Criancas Nao usem drogas!!!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This guy is trippin....HARD [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6610476 -

man..u act drugged up after u eat...onee dayyy i will get u! muahahah


--------------------


When the truth is found to be lies, and all the joy within you dies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This guy is trippin....HARD [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6610692 -

Liquid_Dimension said:
:rofl:





lol nice tan ythan.  and the hairdye.  good stuff. :lol:


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Edited by HeadTripVertigo (02/25/07 09:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This guy is trippin....HARD [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #6611419 -

I'm more intrigued by the guy in the red shorts, he's the worst dancer I have ever seen...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This guy is trippin....HARD [Re: Intripso]
    #6611426 -

lmao like a moth attracted to a like .:shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* True Audiophile Speakers
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Hrethic 7,008 63 08/06/09 12:45 AM
by unretarded
* the priceless red wet StonedShroom 672 16 04/02/08 12:31 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Home Speaker Help learningtofly 987 18 08/15/10 11:12 AM
by learningtofly
* blowing out your speakers JT 666 4 03/21/09 05:43 PM
by openmind
* Voice in my speakers??
( 1 2 all )
Hefe 3,225 23 04/01/08 04:12 PM
by eyesoftheworld
* Owners of flatscreen TVs: do the speakers on your TV suck ass? Gumby 3,350 11 11/27/09 10:44 PM
by RobMarley420
* Troubles with my PC speakers. Gumby 687 8 09/08/08 09:34 AM
by Gumby
* House Speaker Gingrich Proposes Increased Death Penalties for Drug Dealers 5150 1,708 6 02/26/09 05:57 PM
by Madtowntripper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
832 topic views. 2 members, 22 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.