Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: JunkFood]
    #6582005 -

JunkFood said:
And I assume that that's a picture of you in your avatar even though it probably isn't.



I hope that's a joke.
Who doesn't know that's Dave Chappelle?


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: jewunit]
    #6582569 -

It WAS a joke...but is that REALLY Dave Chappelle? It didn't really look like him to me.



I can see it now though...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: JunkFood]
    #6582580 -

Of course it's Chappelle.
It's Tyrone Biggums (that character)


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: jewunit]
    #6583657 -

I just dont understand how some people have only been here for like 10 days to a month and have like 800 posts I've been here a year almost and havent even broke 100 of course I usually dont have a lot to say.

Edited by chainsaw1298 (02/19/07 12:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: chainsaw1298]
    #6583742 -

why not?


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: chainsaw1298]
    #6583745 -

yea why not?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: stoneage]
    #6583759 -

Anyone in Denver that wants to meet up? I know a great police station nearby. Bring lots of drugs and paraphernalia and make sure to offer to sell me drugs. I love to talk about growing/producing illicit narcotics. You can even meet my cute dog.  :thumbup:

But really, this guy isn't a narc, they don't let 14 year olds be narcs


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* National Rainbow gathering nicechrisman 2,829 16 07/19/04 03:08 PM
by Phychotron
* How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided?
( 1 2 3 all )
ivi 7,153 46 03/29/05 11:48 PM
by baraka
* have we ever found a narc on these boards?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 14,493 59 12/15/08 06:38 PM
by TreeMoss
* I need to make some friends, quick! (AZ Gathering)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
nunciate 7,536 79 03/06/05 10:20 AM
by ToTheSummit
* How eccentric are you?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Konnrade 7,039 67 02/01/07 11:24 AM
by funkface
* the narc chik sui 966 17 12/24/04 02:26 PM
by Jim
* NARCS!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 4,034 40 04/29/04 07:50 PM
by BluMonkee
* Rainbow Family Gatherings? Vulture 1,594 9 08/04/03 12:31 AM
by djfrog

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,731 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 146 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.