Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
How do I get to the gathering site?
    #6577444 -

my moderator buddy told me that I had to have 100 posts to get there, and i have more than that. so how am i supposed to get there. can someone help me out here please.thanks:mushroom2::cool::gethigh::gethigh::peace::rockon::thumbup::chillpill::bye:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: TROUBLE202007]
    #6577447 -

its a long hard path to success.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: TROUBLE202007]
    #6577450 -

I think it also has something to do with how long you are a member.

why do you want to see the gathering forum anyway? you're only here for acouple of days...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: TROUBLE202007]
    #6577548 -

Who is your "moderator buddy"?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: adrug]
    #6577549 -

adrug said:
Who is your "moderator buddy"?



that was what I was wondering too..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: stefan]
    #6578109 -

pig


--------------------
View My Gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: TROUBLE202007]
    #6578181 -

TROUBLE202007 said:
my moderator buddy told me that I had to have 100 posts to get there, and i have more than that. so how am i supposed to get there. can someone help me out here please.thanks:mushroom2::cool::gethigh::gethigh::peace::rockon::thumbup::chillpill::bye:



:bye:  <--- This one seems most appropriate.


--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: supercollider]
    #6578232 -

too bad the moderators still havent banned him yet. :justdontknow:


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: TROUBLE202007]
    #6578345 -

TROUBLE202007 said:
my moderator buddy told me that I had to have 100 posts to get there, and i have more than that. so how am i supposed to get there. can someone help me out here please.thanks:mushroom2::cool::gethigh::gethigh::peace::rockon::thumbup::chillpill::bye:



Seriously man, your creeping people out.  Like I told you, you can't just expect people to jump at the opportunity to hang out with you in person.

Just chill out a bit dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: TROUBLE202007]
    #6578406 -

Im not much to flame but this guy is a fraud. I dont like him, I dont like what he says, I dont like the number of posts he makes and I really dont like the fact he has to end every post with some sort of mushroom or smiley smokin weed. Creeps me out. He is a fake and in my opinion needs to be banned.


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: AaronEvil]
    #6578425 -

I don't believe the Pub Rules allow us to ban people just because they're weird.

"You have been banned for four days, please reconsider limiting the amount of smilies in your posts."

:lol:


--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: schmutzen]
    #6578428 -

Yes, but they should be able to ban people for being suspected narks.

Anyone asking into the real life wherabouts of shroomers without actually being members of the community sets off my paranoia.

:ban:


--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: TROUBLE202007]
    #6578437 -

you need to have 60 days / 100 posts to view the Gathering forum.


tc


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: schmutzen]
    #6578438 -

:ooo::mad::cool::smile::(:blush::crazy::laugh::shocked::smirk::confused::grin::wink::tongue::heart::heart::thumbup::thumbdown::rolleyes::tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #6578470 -

WTF is the gathering?
Ive been here a while n never cared much to ask about wtf it was..
?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: learysprotoge]
    #6578485 -

learysprotoge said:
WTF is the gathering?
Ive been here a while n never cared much to ask about wtf it was..
?



thats where the cops hang out :tongue:


--------------------
View My Gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #6578526 -

Quote:
Kid_Orgo said:
Anyone asking into the real life wherabouts of shroomers without actually being members of the community sets off my paranoia.



True, but anyone worth their salt most likely would have their alarm bells going off as well. Most of the locations are invite only, he might be able to discover the locations of previous years, but that's the risk we all take. Plus there's not much stopping him from re-registering under a different account. He's just eccentric and lonely IMO.


--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: schmutzen]
    #6578541 -

Look at his ratings :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: Under_the_Stars]
    #6578553 -

I don't think he's a narc...narc's have "better" things to do with their time than make weird posts in a drug community.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do I get to the gathering site? [Re: JunkFood]
    #6578565 -

Really??

now I think you're a narc.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* National Rainbow gathering nicechrisman 2,829 16 07/19/04 03:08 PM
by Phychotron
* How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided?
( 1 2 3 all )
ivi 7,153 46 03/29/05 11:48 PM
by baraka
* have we ever found a narc on these boards?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 14,493 59 12/15/08 06:38 PM
by TreeMoss
* I need to make some friends, quick! (AZ Gathering)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
nunciate 7,536 79 03/06/05 10:20 AM
by ToTheSummit
* How eccentric are you?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Konnrade 7,039 67 02/01/07 11:24 AM
by funkface
* the narc chik sui 966 17 12/24/04 02:26 PM
by Jim
* NARCS!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 4,034 40 04/29/04 07:50 PM
by BluMonkee
* Rainbow Family Gatherings? Vulture 1,594 9 08/04/03 12:31 AM
by djfrog

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,731 topic views. 7 members, 13 guests and 277 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.