Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |  [ show all ]
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: Banez]
    #6556506 -

haha...yeah its a 5 page for me.


it was 5 pages of total bullshit either. I had a good time posting tonight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: daytripper05]
    #6556518 -

12 pages for me!
I claim last post of the thread!
(damn I wish I could close it now)


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: daytripper05]
    #6556522 -

thanks for the welcome blissedout!!
well dead for now i guess, its time to pass out. i got work in a few hours and some sleep would help me get through tomarrow (today i guess)
peace out all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: jewunit]
    #6556523 -

fuck that--mine!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: daytripper05]
    #6556528 -

SHOTGUN ON LAST POST!

...NO BLITZ


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: jewunit]
    #6556533 -

jewunit....i thought you supposed to go to bed.


i think I said that about 2 hours ago too...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: daytripper05]
    #6556538 -

I changed my mind.
Nice sly attempt to get the last post, by the way.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: jewunit]
    #6556548 -

jewunit said:
Nice sly attempt to get the last post, by the way.



:doublefu:

EDIT: But seriously...thats my last one.

Edited by daytripper05 (02/11/07 11:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: daytripper05]
    #6556554 -

Alright, I'm done too. See you in LNC.
Or hell.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: jewunit]
    #6556590 -

hey cheezer supp


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #6556680 -

His introductory thread got a bunch of pages, and mine had like 3 responses.

Feel the love.


--------------------
I am ready to face god, but whether god is up for the great ordeal of facing me, is another matter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: Arcyn]
    #6556905 -

You are a new, interesting user, as well, Arcyn. I like the fact that there are new users that I actually notice. Nice 1st posts/threads, you 2!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: Cheezers]
    #6556914 -

I'm jealous that your token "Hi, my name is" thread has about 20x more posts than every thread I've ever created :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: Boom]
    #6556922 -

it was pretty fuckin intense watching all us nerds get raging boners and typing as fast as possible when discussing computer/ video games.. that was probably the first 12-15 pages.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: Boom]
    #6556924 -

No doubt!! He has an almost 50% viewing to posting ratio. That's unheard of! I say way to go!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: Banez]
    #6556928 -

Banez said:
it was pretty fuckin intense watching all us nerds get raging boners and typing as fast as possible when discussing computer/ video games.. that was probably the first 12-15 pages.



You need to set your posts per page setting to the limit. It will only be 3 pages, then.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: blissedout]
    #6556934 -

:beardstroke:


I never knew such a setting existed!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: Boom]
    #6556942 -

i like my 9 posts per page.. makes threads more easily for me to follow.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: Boom]
    #6556950 -

Booooom said:
:beardstroke:


I never knew such a setting existed!



I always spell :strokebeard: like :beardstroke:. Then, I have to scramble to ninja edit it, before someone calls me out on it.:grin:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heya to all in pub [Re: blissedout]
    #6556955 -

haha

I did that like 5 minutes ago in another thread, complete with the ninja edit and all.  :lol:  But it's late, and I'm lazy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Please delete my threads on the pub front page. bf6 506 4 06/17/05 01:04 PM
by gdman
* Hallo Pub
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TinTree 2,882 65 02/11/05 04:45 PM
by Skunk420
* The PUB regulars thread....
( 1 2 3 all )
OldSpice 4,368 53 10/22/04 06:28 PM
by OldSpice
* hi pub read this! Anonymous 2,561 12 11/28/04 11:51 AM
by MovingTarget
* Pub now #3 forum
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ThorA 12,083 62 09/03/04 02:23 PM
by Ripple
* Why does the pub suck so bad?
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 3,486 22 05/21/03 12:59 AM
by Papaver
* since I been slippin on the pub. joe666 668 1 03/19/05 11:26 AM
by notapillow
* OFFICIAL "Pub" Ohio Gathering Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 14,613 136 06/27/06 01:51 AM
by xScottx

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,587 topic views. 1 members, 16 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.