Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
fake id on the net?
    #6541875 -

Has anyone on this forum bought a fake id on the net, im willing to spend about $100 if the site is legit. I just want to buy my own beer at the gas station, i'm 18 and feel I am old enough to buy beer, I did it in europe and it was great. Unfortunatly I live in the US. I hate having to call people just to get afew beers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fake id on the net? [Re: johnjohnson]
    #6541978 -

Make your own, me and my friend made them in kinkos when we were 16.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fake id on the net? [Re: johnjohnson]
    #6541987 -

SOMEBODY IP LOOKUP THIS FUCK !

BRING HIM TO JUSTICE !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fake id on the net? [Re: twiggedoubt]
    #6542057 -

twiggedoubt said:
Make your own, me and my friend made them in kinkos when we were 16.



hes right a fake is pretty damn easy to make for many states.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fake id on the net? [Re: HUBSonDUBS]
    #6542064 -

Unfortunately Ohio and New York are not easy :frown:.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fake id on the net? [Re: jewunit]
    #6542076 -

It's better to make them for a neighboring state anyways, that way clerks don't know as much about what to look for in a fake id.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fake id on the net? [Re: GreenScreen]
    #6542091 -

Definitely not easy for Florida.

I'm 21 so it doesn't matter anyway. :p

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fake id on the net? [Re: johnjohnson]
    #6542154 -

That's why you have to be 21 to buy beer. You may feel you're old enough to buy beer, but you're definitely not old enough to be able to correctly use that thing that keeps your ears from starting a friction fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fake id on the net? [Re: GreenScreen]
    #6542167 -

GreenScreen said:
It's better to make them for a neighboring state anyways, that way clerks don't know as much about what to look for in a fake id.



A lot of bars require an additional form of ID like a social security card or a birth certificate if you use an out of state ID. Especially in college area bars (which is where I go). Not really a problem though, you just have other people buy the drinks for you. And I don't go to bars often, if ever, so I don't really need one.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fake id on the net? [Re: jewunit]
    #6543172 -

i know a girl who got one from that site, she lives in colorado, and says it works.


--------------------
There he goes...
One of God's own prototypes.
A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live and too rare to die.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fake id on the net? [Re: johnjohnson]
    #6543239 -

That's a mad law,, most people here start clubbing at around 18, your about finished with it by the time your 21.

Gets me how legally your allowed to start a family at 16,,, but your not responsible enough to buy a beer.. 18 sounds about right,, 21's taking it abit far.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fake id on the net? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #6543322 -

VoidOfsPg said:
Definitely not easy for Florida.

I'm 21 so it doesn't matter anyway. :p



Im 21 as well and live in florida it was pretty easy to erase the number and print a new number on a clear coat and glue with water would attach it and keep the hologram. Worked for years.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fake id on the net? [Re: HUBSonDUBS]
    #6543416 -

I bought an international driver license thing off the internet and it worked great. I just pretend to be foreign and everyone went for the thing.. I ordered it for $30 off some www site it was 5 years ago worked for bars all the time I did get turned down at a few liquor stores.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fake id on the net? [Re: rawtoxic]
    #6543599 -

thats why i love my country ;D
drinking age is 18... but...if you have an authorization from your guardians or parents, you can lower it down to 16 ;D...they call emancipation law..something like that

but i don't like to drink too much anyways...don't really like to get drunk..


--------------------

trade list & wanted list

pinning triggers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fake id on the net? [Re: brshroomer]
    #6544306 -

"That's why you have to be 21 to buy beer. You may feel you're old enough to buy beer, but you're definitely not old enough to be able to correctly use that thing that keeps your ears from starting a friction fire."

so what your saying is because the laws of the land say you can't eat shrooms that you shouldn't? 21 is only a law in the US, not everywhere in the world. I owned a gun at 13, does that mean I shot at people, no it didn't. If I can own a gun I should be able to drink afew beers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fake id on the net? [Re: johnjohnson]
    #6544334 -

johnjohnson said:
I owned a gun at 13, does that mean I shot at people, no it didn't.



Or did you... :strokebeard:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fake id on the net? [Re: eligal]
    #6544380 -

eligal said:
johnjohnson said:
I owned a gun at 13, does that mean I shot at people, no it didn't.



Or did you... :strokebeard:



man... at 13 i was like freaked out by the guns in GTA... touche


--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fake id on the net? [Re: razmablues]
    #6544392 -

eligal said:
johnjohnson said:
I owned a gun at 13, does that mean I shot at people, no it didn't.



Or did you... :strokebeard:



Dude... he already said it...  that it didn't shoot anybody.


--------------------
Erowid
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* JUST GOT PULLED OVER WITH A FAKE ID, 3 PILLS OF VALIUM CRUSHED AND IN GELCAPS, AND A ROACH...
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 8,165 25 01/05/05 06:03 AM
by MeatSpace
* Fake IDs... Asazman 2,080 19 11/01/04 09:49 PM
by MoMMaLoID
* Girl's fake ID taken away LearyfanS 2,663 17 03/30/05 04:23 PM
by TinTree
* Fake Id Question? King4050 3,731 12 11/12/04 06:37 PM
by Le_Canard
* Nick Berg Beheading Video is a Fake, False-Flag, Psy-op SkorpivoMusterion 2,348 4 06/01/04 09:21 AM
by Phencyclidine
* WLCV.NET ... A Webcast For Hipsters Like YOU! Prodijal_Son 1,239 6 03/10/04 11:51 AM
by Prodijal_Son
* what do you think of fake boobies?
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishgrrl 2,468 40 08/14/04 09:49 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Is there any evidence that astrology is fake?
( 1 2 all )
Scolecite 5,245 28 05/10/04 10:14 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,020 topic views. 4 members, 251 guests and 262 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.