Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
First Salvia Breakthrough
    #6527909 -

I've been growing Salvia divinorum for about four years now, and I've used it all of five times. The first three were quids of about 30 leaves each, and the last two were tincture. I never broke through or had visuals any of these times, but the Salvia "state of mind" did become familiar to me - there was always the feeling of "gravity," the strange thought patterns, etc. Things I heard or thought could be repeated in my head ad nauseam. But I didn't break through, and all of the bodily sensations at least could be stopped simply by moving.

But this time was different. Since my Salvia plants this winter are all on the brink of death - leveled by the thrips infestation that has decimated the rest of my collection - I went out and bought some 15x Standardized leaves. I know that 5 and 10, or even plain leaf are enough for some people, but even when taking tincture I needed alot more than was prescribed to feel anything.

So I load two pinches of these leaves into my bowl, inhale all of them, and proceed to hold. This was alot easier than I'd expected: the smoke was not nearly as bitter and acrid as I had come to expect from smoking plain leaf (which has never done anything for me, btw.) I had already begun to feel the familiar pressure on my face when holding in the smoke became effortless. I felt like I could hold it forever, but after what seemed like an eternity, I exhaled and put down my pipe.

I admit I may have been a bit rash, and can only wonder if things would have been different if I had been a bit more patient. In my excitement to try the new Salvia, I had left my T.V. on, and it was broad daylight in my room. In any case, I stared at the wall were my TV was, and saw that the part of wall not covered by my TV and bookcase looked like the "classic" locomotive. It was yellow (my walls are painted yellow). And I don't know how much time had passed, but I was riding this locomotive. I understood that to be the truth, and I didn't question it or find it odd. I could feel the wind on my face, and when I looked to the left or to the right, I could see other, identical locomotives moving down tracks parallel to this one. I don't know if my eyes were open, or if I was imagining this behind closed eyelids, but I don't think it matters much.

But all of a sudden, horror! I felt a presence, malevolent and female it was. She began to tear the "ceiling" off of this dimension. The horizon was blue and yellow, the sky black, and the seam between the two was a horrible and endlessly repeating fractal pattern. And suddenly I realized that this "vacation" I had been taking in this life of mine was over. She had come for me, I understood. I was like a "sleeper" in a terrorist cell, hiding here and living out my peaceful life with my family, waiting for the signal. My entire life here was meaningless, all a charade. I had a job of some kind to do elsewhere (though I never found out exactly *what* She wanted me to return to.) And now She had come for me, and it was time to go.

Only I didn't want to go, and I was more afraid than I had ever been. It was like a yellow and blue and black apocalypse, and the fractal seam reminded me that there was no hiding from a being with the power to tear the sky from the earth. And that's were my T.V. came in. It was the source of Her power, and I knew that I had to turn it off or I would never see my family again. So I fought my way across the room. It felt like I was clawing my way up a steep hill, but I finally made it there and pressed the button. Then I returned to my bed, and things got better in a way. I was coming down.

The danger was now gone and the visions had ended. I was back in my room, but still terrified of what I had seen. And so cold. So I curled into a fetal position and hid under my covers, hoping that She would not find me again. The Salvia "state of mind" that had become so familiar to me was now a major annoyance, and I hoped it would go away soon.

I awoke an hour later, feeling myself again, with the positive afterglow that seems to follow Salvia usage. And that's that.
Doesn't sound like your typical Salvia experience, does it? But that's all it could have been. Now, with the fear not so fresh in my mind anymore, I look forward to another experience. But definitely not any time soon. I know that alot of people who use Salvia go to the same places each time, and get to know the entities they meet there. But, feeling how I felt, I don't want to use Salvia again if it means another ride on the Doomsday train.

What do you think?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Salvia Breakthrough [Re: Taharka]
    #6530473 -

don't be a wimp
I bet you feel great now
all the terror and deamons are latent along with
all the joy and space and delight you can imagine.
tinker
tinker
tinker
bend that aluminum/copper attitude.
try again soon!
good luck.


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Salvia Breakthrough [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6531093 -

This actually sounds kind of like the salvia trip I just had. Check out my report if you wish!


--------------------
"I think upon the ponder while I'm pondering the thought"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Salvia Breakthrough [Re: Taharka]
    #6531932 -

great report

"and I don't know how much time had passed, but I was riding this locomotive. I understood that to be the truth, and I didn't question it or find it odd. I could feel the wind on my face, and when I looked to the left or to the right, I could see other, identical locomotives moving down tracks parallel to this one."

this is nearly exactly what i saw on my breakthrough.

i think this sort of makes salvia standardized 10x and 15x can lead to breakthroughs if enough is smoked and held long enough. i had a very similar experience when used salvia 10x.


--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Salvia Breakthrough [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6532479 -

Thanks for your encouragement. I will definately try again soon. But not too soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Salvia Breakthrough [Re: Taharka]
    #6533770 -

Now that I recall, I remember seeing a train in my salvia trip before I left reality. What's with that?


--------------------
"I think upon the ponder while I'm pondering the thought"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trip Report: Salvia breakthrough Wizzang 2,994 6 10/14/03 08:39 PM
by silversoul7
* Trip Report: Salvia BREAKthrough nycomyco 3,859 15 08/22/09 11:07 AM
by mastagata
* my salvia breakthrough? did i die? 5553 4,173 19 12/02/03 09:25 PM
by d33p
* 12x Salvia Breakthrough NugDumper 3,010 17 08/21/04 11:58 AM
by Seuss
* My journey's into hyperspace - DMT & Salvia Divinatory 4,979 7 09/18/07 10:01 PM
by andrewss
* 30x Salvia: Third times a charm...? Ruggo 2,497 13 09/20/06 06:02 PM
by colimon
* Salvia D. Experience
( 1 2 all )
chunder 7,097 33 06/06/03 06:39 PM
by chunder
* "This is a circular vortex... spinning... spinning..." [First time Salvia tripper] Mosis 6,044 12 12/06/06 07:31 AM
by FunkyLoFi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie
4,001 topic views. 0 members, 11 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.