Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShurmMan
Stranger

Theme Park "Trip"
    #6439941 - 01/08/07 09:57 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I didnt know where else to post a DXM trip report

Oh I have a story about Tripping at a Theme Park... Not on Shrooms... But DXM (Cough Suppresents)..

The Theme Park Universal Studios Florida & Islands Of Adventure. It was Halloween Time and they were running theyre anual Halloween event... Wich is the most twisted crap youll ever see... Not men in sheets saying boo... Its all out face rotting zombies and shit like that...

Me and my cousin went to K-Mart next to the park and bought some Triple-Cs (Coricidon) We injested about 24 pills, 30 mg a peice. We trippedall day.... Heres a picture of me

"The Coaster is The Incredible Hulk Coaster"

Directly after that picture was takin we got on the ride... Note that I am not making any making facial expressions, At least on purpose... Thats how I looked the whole day... Anyway back on track... The rollercoaster goes up the lift Then launches out of the lift.. Ill post pictures of the coaster as i go..

Let me tell you, tripping on a coaster is.... well, Imagine sitting in the train, And the world starts flipping and spinining all around you without the train not moving...

To tell you the truth This is what I was seeing

Heres a pic of the boarding area...

And of the coaster

The coaster was the highlight... Of course untill Nightfall came and Halloween Horror Nights Began.. The streets were filled with crazy monsters... I Thought it was going to be real bad on 720 mg of DXM, monsters and all... But the DXM only made it look amazing... I was fully aware that it was all actors as if I was sober, I figured the sight of things so twisted:

I went into one of the haunted houses and at one point I remember one of the monsters had a chainsaw and sawed at the limb of a victim and there was a water spraying effect and I thought it was really Blood..

If you wanna trip at a theme park... DXM is the way to go..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

Re: Theme Park "Trip" [Re: ShurmMan]
    #6448770 - 01/11/07 01:19 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

That halloween setup looks like it would be some serious fun. I don't know if I would do it, but the idea appeals to me a hell of a lot.

The girl in the second to last picture is a looker too :wink:

--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Offlinetrebbihm
Peace

Loc: Oregon
Re: Theme Park "Trip" [Re: Kickle]
    #6497307 - 01/25/07 07:54 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

shit son, that looks wild.
i had a friend go to the county fair on acid. i hear rides can be pretty intense.

--------------------
do not fear the unknown, make the unknown fear you.

OfflineShurmMan
Stranger

Re: Theme Park "Trip" [Re: trebbihm]
    #6497895 - 01/25/07 11:08 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

defintley...

But it was a great night....

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Theme Park "Trip" [Re: ShurmMan]
    #6498933 - 01/26/07 11:39 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds really fun. That Hulk ride is fucking awesome even if you aren't tripping, that take off at the beginning is great! Dueling dragons would be bad ass if you and a friend both took some glow sticks and got on the opposite dragon, that would be sweet.

You liked the DXM? I bet acid would make the experience even better.

Once I went to a state fair on some blotter that was actually DOB. The rides lasted for fucking ever. But smoking up on the ferris wheel was really nice.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder