Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
White Girl Tacos.
    #6463190 -

I'm a white girl from the northern part of America, but I make some damn good tacos. I'm going to share my secrets with you all today.

Here's what you'll need:

Soft Tortillas or Taco Shells (whichever you prefer)
1 lb of ground beef
A bottle of super hot green hot sauce
A bottle of red jalapeno hot sauce
Some chili powder
Serrano or Jalapeno peppers (diced)
Crushed red peppers
A block of Pepper Jack cheese
Other various taco toppings (sour cream,tomato,lettuce,etc)

First you need to chop up your Serrano or Jalapeno peppers, whichever you have. Then you warm up your skillet and put in the ground beef, and half of the diced peppers. Brown the hamburger, drain the fat when done. Put your stove burner on simmer, and put the skillet back on the burner.

Add chili powder (a half tablespoon should do it), a few shakes of the green hot sauce, a few shakes of the red hot sauce, the rest of the diced peppers, and a couple shakes from the crushed red pepper container. Then add just a little bit of water, maybe 1/8 of a cup. The water is just to help mix the chili powder and the sauces. Most of it is going to evaporate away while its simmering. :smirk:

Simmer on low heat for about 3-5 minutes, until everything looks good and hot. If you've done it right, there should not be any issue with grease dripping from the meat.

Shred some Pepper Jack cheese to go with your tacos, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, whatever else you like putting on your taco, it all works.

Personally, I think this tastes much better than just about any restaurant taco you can get. Its a bastardization of real mexican food, but its a delicious bastardization.

Try it sometime.

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Girl Tacos. [Re: adrug]
    #6463219 -

sounds delicious


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Girl Tacos. [Re: adrug]
    #6468369 -

I likes to make my own shells starting with some soft corn tortillas and some hot olive oil. I use a fork and tongs to form the tortilla into a shell as it hardens. Crispy and delicious , and custom sized shells! Careful not to let the oil get to hot though or it won't turn out right. I also burned the shit out my hand once doing this so be careful in general.



Also:

refried beans and avacado

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Girl Tacos. [Re: Viveka]
    #6468415 -

You have a really nice taco. :wink:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Girl Tacos. [Re: adrug]
    #6468492 -

Crushed red peppers FTW :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Girl Tacos. [Re: Stein]
    #6469978 -

Might try this one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Girl Tacos. [Re: adrug]
    #6475308 -

Any kid raised in the US should know homemade tacos very well.

I plan to use this recipe to entertain my new exchange student room mates. Thanks for posting a recipe that didn't include fucking taco seasoning. I hate that shit.

Corn tortillas, ftw.


--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Girl Tacos. [Re: adrug]
    #6475420 -


Awwwhhhh hell.
I thought a white girl taco was a whole nuther edible.
agar apologizes, for the mistake
no offense meant.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Girl Tacos. [Re: agar]
    #6476583 -

perv.


--------------------
:psychsplit:  :psychsplit:  :psychsplit:  :psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Girl Tacos. [Re: itsbreck]
    #6478338 -

Agar, I could eat that all day long.


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Girl Tacos. [Re: Brainiac]
    #6479508 -

this reminds me this one time watching this white girl trying to roll a burrito!! needless to say everything fell out the bottom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Girl Tacos. [Re: adrug]
    #6479684 -

I make a lot of tacos but I do it the lazy way and just buy one of those seasoning packets. Maybe next time I'll try this out it sounds nice and spicy.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Girl Tacos. [Re: agar]
    #6480029 -

rawr!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* jalapeno and cheddar dogs
( 1 2 all )
sucklesworth 2,673 22 02/02/05 07:11 AM
by ohmatic
* Tacos. GabbaDj 2,057 7 04/01/05 10:58 PM
by superblingtheory
* Tacos (again) GabbaDj 995 3 09/06/05 05:32 PM
by GabbaDj
* does anyone know a good stuffed pepper recipe? swm 1,984 11 08/13/04 09:56 AM
by StonedShroom
* Corn Casserole w/ jalapeno's, an illustrated guide HagbardCeline 1,518 4 12/26/03 12:38 PM
by HagbardCeline
* Taco Pics.
( 1 2 all )
GabbaDj 2,818 20 11/23/05 10:33 PM
by absolute zero
* Taco Rings!! StonedShroom 909 5 04/16/05 06:43 AM
by kronnyQ
* Tacos Again. GabbaDj 677 2 01/16/06 04:44 AM
by Young_but_cool

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, geokills, feevers
4,096 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.