Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Obtaining Medical Marijuana for Epilepsy in Canada.
    #6472197 -

I am an epileptic, first diagnosed at the age of 8. Averaged a seizure once every year or so untill late in high school when the frequency of my seizures got worse and i started taking Epival (divalproex sodium). I don't like these meds. They make me eternally hungry, I can't feed my appetite on them, worse then the munchies for sure. Also I just don't like them all that much. Anyways, I stopped taking my meds a while back, partially because my perscription hadn't been changed and I had lost between 1/4 and 1/3 of my body weight, and couldnt take them properly because i'd forget if i had taken them that morning, or if it was yesterday morning, etc. Anyways, I've been smoking very often since my last seizure, which is pretty much every day, and I haven't had any seizures in over 3 years, I don't even seem to get myoclonic jerks anymore. I talked to my neurologist today and he said he couldnt really test me to see if it was actually helping, but he recommended i keep smoking it so my levels stay the same and my brain doesn't flip out or something.

Long story short, I was wondering how i would go about applying for a medical marijuana card in canada for epilepsy. anyone that could supply usefull information would be appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obtaining Medical Marijuana for Epilepsy in Canada. [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #6472317 -
Log in to view attachment

I refer you to the sites below:
Canada Medical Marihuana
Epliepsy Ontario

I also attached the appropriate forms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Talking to my doctor about medical marijuana!
( 1 2 all )
Druginduced 4,277 27 06/13/05 03:51 PM
by Society
* Just In: MARIJUANA USE linked to PSYCHOSIS
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 6,412 40 01/26/12 09:16 PM
by Luueschen
* Epilepsy soylent_green 1,197 8 01/18/06 11:17 PM
by OrizonsHorizon
* Marijuana and Memory Degradation *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Lysergium 3,025 24 03/17/05 03:32 AM
by a_h_w
* Depression and Medication Northernsoul 2,475 8 03/24/03 02:51 PM
by billbraski
* Self Medication (The Good Kind) bert 729 2 10/07/05 09:04 AM
by cateyes
* Anxiety Medication opinions needed RuNE 1,538 12 05/01/05 11:25 PM
by Adden
* Difficult situation (Medication Question) Northernsoul 3,256 5 02/20/03 04:08 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,040 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.