Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
tipsy
    #6460871 -

anyone else drunk?? what did you drink??

coors light and smirnoff mixed drinks for me... had a little to much...hic!! :smirk:


--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: razmablues]
    #6460878 -

I'm sober

Drinking is for wastoids


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #6460903 -

I'm not drunk, but I am stoned. :stoned:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: razmablues]
    #6460920 -

I have to stop drinking for a bit because my parents are worried I'll become an alcoholic. I guess they're right to be worried because my family has problems with alcohol and I hear it can be hereditary. I'm waiting for some weed though should be about 10 minutes. :grin:

Drinking is a waste anyways, by the time I get drunk enough for it to be really fun I start getting sick.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6460922 -

Wish I was


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: razmablues]
    #6460972 -

edit: i am very high too now as well... smoked some hippie hill weed we got a couple weeks ago... intense...


--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #6460980 -

Wishing won't get you there. I'd smoke you up if I could - time to get out the bong, and then maybe go stumble around outside in the snow. :bongload:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: razmablues]
    #6460982 -

Woah, hippy hill has its own brand?


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6461010 -

fireworks_god said:
I'm not drunk, but I am stoned. :stoned:



Word!

I took a pause from hash for 3 weeks.. dammit this stuff is nice..  :getstoned:


--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots
Nalim said: "Quoting yourself is retarded."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: razmablues]
    #6470573 -

if u wanna check out some cool people go to beer bars and brewpubs, usually u can find deals, the buzz is cleaner, better ingrediants, cool people, look into brewing your own also, economical indeed,i like strong ales barley wines, imperial stouts, belgians


--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: 5150]
    #6470605 -

I'm officially / half way there /...

Ive only got afew J's left till something else comes through,, :frown:..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: razmablues]
    #6470634 -

Just cracked open my second brew for the night.


Really wish i could track a joint down.  I'd pay good dollars for one, right now :bong:


--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

..............

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: Schwip]
    #6470674 -

Yeah... keep your bad dollars to yourself.


--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: razmablues]
    #6470725 -

No, but I am brewing up some coffee, making dinner, and fixing to get fucking stoned. :stoned: Then I shall watch the daily show repeat. Oh happy day! :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: razmablues]
    #6470996 -

Those are two very girly drinks your sipping on their, friend. Try drinking proper ale, thats where its at. I've been at the pub for a few hours with some friends and now i'm sipping on some whisky, so yeah, I am reasonably drunk.


--------------------
Reality is just ONE of the states of conscious perception.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: VietKong]
    #6471026 -

I'm just finishing off my 3rd and last Michelob Ultra Amber for the night. I've got class in the morning so I don't wanna get too drunk.

I think I might pack a bowl before I hit the sack though. :strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #6471199 -

???

bad dollars?

gonna give me a free 'j? :laugh:

:shrug:


--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

..............

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: Schwip]
    #6471269 -

I drank a blue moon. It was tasty. Then I smoked a lucky strike. That's how I roll.  :drinklager:  :smoker:


--------------------
"Ignore the distortion you're forced to percieve and believe that what supercedes is love, but who agrees?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #6471289 -

tipsy from 4 soma I guess. :shrug:


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tipsy [Re: unbeliever]
    #6471338 -

No one ever answered my question


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Learyfan interview with Gin_Drunk LearyfanS 3,228 17 03/24/05 05:46 PM
by Burke Dennings
* What are you drinking tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
Stonerguy 2,369 40 05/13/05 05:28 AM
by Krishna
* I'm drunk! Yes, I am! MOTH 1,279 15 06/20/04 03:10 PM
by filthysock
* Your best drunk story....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 4,824 21 03/02/10 06:30 PM
by Humanwine
* Why do men become excessively masculine when drunk?
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,893 42 07/23/05 12:51 AM
by vivid
* I've been drinking all day flowstone 909 10 03/17/05 06:35 PM
by flowstone
* why do people make drinking a competition? relativexistance 2,888 16 09/27/04 08:18 AM
by Silven
* Smirnoff Raspberry Twist and 7up Awesomepossum 1,276 6 02/07/05 09:04 PM
by JTHM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,819 topic views. 4 members, 359 guests and 115 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.