Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
PF Inner Resivior Tek
    #646823 -

Hey I was just studying up ont he PF Inner resivior tek and I am definetly impressed with it. Anyone here have any experience with it?
Anyhow, yeah I was wondering if putting down Verm in your terranium and moistening it, like you would with perlite, and placing the cakes directly on the Verm, would they suck up moisture from it?


--------------------
"My mind is full of dreams...
My eyes filled with fantasies
I hear what I see
And see what I hear
My senses are not dulled, I simply see clear"

The Green Pages
"My heart is broke, but I have some glue, help me inhale, and mend it with you." - R.I.P. KDB

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Inner Resivior Tek [Re: C12H17N204P]
    #646948 -

insert the link id like to check it out


--------------------
FAPA - Member Since -5-21-2002


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF Inner Resivior Tek [Re: cbull]
    #646949 -

Well the more I read on the more I see its not too different than double ended casing. My guess is I"ll just put the cakes above those oversized plastic lids Kerr makes and fill them with Verm. Possibly I'll throw Verm on top as well. Of course, I won't get too many fruits up there.

http://www.fanaticus.com/resevoir.htm
http://www.fanaticus.com/casing.htm


--------------------
"My mind is full of dreams...
My eyes filled with fantasies
I hear what I see
And see what I hear
My senses are not dulled, I simply see clear"

The Green Pages
"My heart is broke, but I have some glue, help me inhale, and mend it with you." - R.I.P. KDB

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .. pf-birdseed tek, how much to mix ..
( 1 2 all )
BluntOMatic 4,219 20 03/13/03 10:16 AM
by BluntOMatic
* PF casing tek thingy Syd_barret 2,014 2 01/16/02 11:16 PM
by WakingUpLate
* PF Casing Tek the_Landotter 2,418 5 06/04/02 04:34 AM
by SalsaShark
* inner resivior tek Rashiki 576 1 09/27/01 10:24 PM
by Rashiki
* Need help with PF syringe tek... Northernsoul 813 5 01/01/03 06:05 PM
by SixCee
* stupid question about PF/MMGG TEK mrhappy 1,606 8 03/04/02 02:55 PM
by cookiewhore
* Question about PF Casing Tek tramp 1,511 6 09/01/25 05:33 PM
by BeefExtreme
* diluted h2o2 pf style tek GAbigheadake 722 2 11/16/02 08:43 PM
by daussaulit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
838 topic views. 15 members, 172 guests and 135 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.