Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Israel planning nuclear strike against Iran.
    #6433245 - 01/07/07 12:25 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2089-2535310_2,00.html

Revealed: Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran
Uzi Mahnaimi, New York and Sarah Baxter, Washington

ISRAEL has drawn up secret plans to destroy Iran’s uranium enrichment facilities with tactical nuclear weapons.
Two Israeli air force squadrons are training to blow up an Iranian facility using low-yield nuclear “bunker-busters”, according to several Israeli military sources.

The attack would be the first with nuclear weapons since 1945, when the United States dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Israeli weapons would each have a force equivalent to one-fifteenth of the Hiroshima bomb.

Under the plans, conventional laser-guided bombs would open “tunnels” into the targets. “Mini-nukes” would then immediately be fired into a plant at Natanz, exploding deep underground to reduce the risk of radioactive fallout.

“As soon as the green light is given, it will be one mission, one strike and the Iranian nuclear project will be demolished,” said one of the sources.

The plans, disclosed to The Sunday Times last week, have been prompted in part by the Israeli intelligence service Mossad’s assessment that Iran is on the verge of producing enough enriched uranium to make nuclear weapons within two years.

Israeli military commanders believe conventional strikes may no longer be enough to annihilate increasingly well-defended enrichment facilities. Several have been built beneath at least 70ft of concrete and rock. However, the nuclear-tipped bunker-busters would be used only if a conventional attack was ruled out and if the United States declined to intervene, senior sources said.

Israeli and American officials have met several times to consider military action. Military analysts said the disclosure of the plans could be intended to put pressure on Tehran to halt enrichment, cajole America into action or soften up world opinion in advance of an Israeli attack.

Some analysts warned that Iranian retaliation for such a strike could range from disruption of oil supplies to the West to terrorist attacks against Jewish targets around the world.

Israel has identified three prime targets south of Tehran which are believed to be involved in Iran’s nuclear programme:

Natanz, where thousands of centrifuges are being installed for uranium enrichment

A uranium conversion facility near Isfahan where, according to a statement by an Iranian vice-president last week, 250 tons of gas for the enrichment process have been stored in tunnels

A heavy water reactor at Arak, which may in future produce enough plutonium for a bomb
Israeli officials believe that destroying all three sites would delay Iran’s nuclear programme indefinitely and prevent them from having to live in fear of a “second Holocaust”.

The Israeli government has warned repeatedly that it will never allow nuclear weapons to be made in Iran, whose president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, has declared that “Israel must be wiped off the map”.

Robert Gates, the new US defence secretary, has described military action against Iran as a “last resort”, leading Israeli officials to conclude that it will be left to them to strike.
Israeli pilots have flown to Gibraltar in recent weeks to train for the 2,000-mile round trip to the Iranian targets. Three possible routes have been mapped out, including one over Turkey.

Air force squadrons based at Hatzerim in the Negev desert and Tel Nof, south of Tel Aviv, have trained to use Israel’s tactical nuclear weapons on the mission. The preparations have been overseen by Major General Eliezer Shkedi, commander of the Israeli air force.

Sources close to the Pentagon said the United States was highly unlikely to give approval for tactical nuclear weapons to be used. One source said Israel would have to seek approval “after the event”, as it did when it crippled Iraq’s nuclear reactor at Osirak with airstrikes in 1981.

Scientists have calculated that although contamination from the bunker-busters could be limited, tons of radioactive uranium compounds would be released.

The Israelis believe that Iran’s retaliation would be constrained by fear of a second strike if it were to launch its Shehab-3 ballistic missiles at Israel.

However, American experts warned of repercussions, including widespread protests that could destabilise parts of the Islamic world friendly to the West.

Colonel Sam Gardiner, a Pentagon adviser, said Iran could try to close the Strait of Hormuz, the route for 20% of the world’s oil.

Some sources in Washington said they doubted if Israel would have the nerve to attack Iran. However, Dr Ephraim Sneh, the deputy Israeli defence minister, said last month: “The time is approaching when Israel and the international community will have to decide whether to take military action against Iran.”

http://washingtontimes.com/commentary/20070106-102609-2616r.htm

Quote:

The nuclear crisis boiling away under the surface for the last three years with Iran has finally erupted. Over the next three to six months, expect things to get much worse, with a very real possibility of a war could spread far beyond the Persian Gulf. How we got here was entirely predictable -- as is the path to a violent future.
Caving in to intense pressure from the CIA and the foreign policy establishment, the White House has refused to do the one thing that could have headed off this crisis: support the rights of the Iranian people and their struggle for freedom against this clerical tyranny. And now, it is almost -- almost -- too late.
The immediate trigger for the crisis occurred just two days before Christmas, when the United Nations Security Council finally passed a binding resolution to impose sanctions on Iran because of its illegal nuclear program.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Loc: WA
Re: Israel planning nuclear strike against Iran. [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #6433357 - 01/07/07 01:20 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

hmm, so this is when the nuclear winter starts huh?

good luck all

:thumbup:

--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: Israel planning nuclear strike against Iran. [Re: Syle]
    #6433957 - 01/07/07 08:43 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

This is a huge story. I think it's just a bluff from Israel to try to intimidate Iran. However, if I was Israeli I wouldn't want Iran building nukes either. Especially, after all the insane rhetoric of Ahmadinejad.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Invisiblecarbonhoots
old hand

Loc: BC Canada
    #6434888 - 01/07/07 02:51 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

“Mini-nukes” would then immediately be fired into a plant at Natanz, exploding deep underground to reduce the risk of radioactive fallout.

Well Isreal and USA are good guys. They don't want to hurt anybody. Maybe these kinder, gentler nukes will help the cancer victims with radiation treatment too.

--------------------
  -I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me

CANADIAN CENTER FOR POLICY ALTERNATIVES

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Israel planning nuclear strike against Iran. [Re: carbonhoots]
    #6434986 - 01/07/07 03:14 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Israel has nukes? Who knew?

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Israel planning nuclear strike against Iran. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #6435273 - 01/07/07 04:33 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

well iran is going to hit back with almost everything it has starting a damn holy war if israel tries this shit

we shall see,...

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: Israel planning nuclear strike against Iran. [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #6435374 - 01/07/07 04:58 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
This is a huge story. I think it's just a bluff from Israel to try to intimidate Iran. However, if I was Israeli I wouldn't want Iran building nukes either. Especially, after all the insane rhetoric of Ahmadinejad.

Bingo, We have a winner. Theirs no way Mossad would unwillingly leak information.

Another observation i find hard to grasp is how Ahmed Yaseen leader of Hamas was in a wheelchair and killed by the israelis, yet Hezbollahs Hassan Nasrallah gives speeches infront of followers.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #6435650 - 01/07/07 05:59 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

considering who owns the washington times..i wouldnt hold your breath waiting for the israelis to nuke iran...OTOH..nor would i put it out of the question either..given king georges' unabashed desire for a catastrophic escalation of the iraq war into iran and syria..but that obviously wont get through congress unless the israelis shoot first and it becomes a pro-israel thing...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
    #6436250 - 01/07/07 08:19 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

In my opinion they did have plans to nuke Iran. They probably have plans to nuke every county on the face of the planet. As does any nation with that capability, for strategic and emergency planning situations.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Offlineastralplaynes
cat farmer
    #6436385 - 01/07/07 08:53 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

If no one else stops Iran then Israel will.
They stopped Iraq in the 80's
Do you honestly think they will wait until Iran has a bomb?
The fact that Israel has nukes is the only reason Syria and the rest
of the radical states haven't run them over yet.
The muslims consider Israel their land and want it back.
Israel has shown in the past it will do it regardless of world opinion.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Israel planning nuclear strike against Iran. [Re: astralplaynes]
    #6437361 - 01/08/07 05:58 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

What the fuck you talking 'bout, Willis?

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#6437398 - 01/08/07 06:37 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Personally I feel Israel would be a candidate for building Dr Strangelove's "Doomsday Machine", but other than that nothing they can do will ever trigger a nuclear winter.
They don't have the firepower to throw up enough dust.

Quote:

“Mini-nukes” would then immediately be fired into a plant at Natanz, exploding deep underground to reduce the risk of radioactive fallout.
(..)
Several have been built beneath at least 70ft of concrete and rock.

Bah humbug.
There is no way 70ft of anything can contain a nuclear blast, even a mini-nuke at say 0.1 kT would cause a blowout (like sticking a firecracker in a turd) and these 70ft will even assure a heavier deposit of fallout.

The word mini-nuke is interesting because, since it takes many atomic tests before you can produce a reliable efficient mini nuke, these mini-nukes probably were made in the USA or the USA handed over blueprints for them.

Quote:

A uranium conversion facility near Isfahan where, according to a statement by an Iranian vice-president last week, 250 tons of gas for the enrichment process have been stored in tunnels

umm.. err.. thats like the fuel for ten chernobyl reactors and they want to NUKE that? That kinda would be an attack with a dirty bomb vs the entire middle-east region.

250 tons of presumably Uranium hexafluoride in varying degrees of enrichment is not something you'd want to nuke, it would cause massive nuclear fallout which, contrary to bomb fallout stays as "hot" for thousands of years as it was on the day it was spread.

Surely they can't be thinking of dropping a nuke on 250 tons of UF6 can they :sad:

Quote:

Scientists have calculated that although contamination from the bunker-busters could be limited, tons of radioactive uranium compounds would be released.

This must be prevented by any means necessary.
Any means.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Israel planning nuclear strike against Iran. [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #6437591 - 01/08/07 08:46 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

What the fuck you talking 'bout, Willis?

The Israelis bombed nuclear facilities in Iraq.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/june/7/newsid_3014000/3014623.stm

--------------------
futuretribe.space

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Israel planning nuclear strike against Iran. [Re: cybrbeast]
    #6437615 - 01/08/07 08:57 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Damn, Willis knows what the fuck he's talking about. My bad.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

#6438649 - 01/08/07 03:54 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mark Regev, spokesman for the Israeli Embassy, confirmed that his country had recently acquired three submarines from Germany but would not comment on whether they were being outfitted with nuclear weapons.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A54225-2002Jun14?language=printer

Edited by Luddite (01/08/07 03:55 PM)

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Israel planning nuclear strike against Iran. [Re: Luddite]
    #6438813 - 01/08/07 05:13 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Everyone knows Israel has nukes, have had them for a while. They will lie about it though, and they may even use them. Israel plays by their own rules, ohhhh but who can blame them, they are surrounded by enemies!

I doubt they will use them, but if they do, I hope America doesn't come to their aid when they have the Arab world enraged.

Shit, chances are Israel will get America to do all their dirty work for them, I hear America just sent another few warships and aircraft carriers to the Gulf. Go AIPAC!

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Offlinetwiggedoubt
twigburst
Male User Gallery

Re: Israel planning nuclear strike against Iran. [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #6446849 - 01/10/07 09:08 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Those damn Zionist are the cause of all the worlds problems. If I lived in a neighborhood were all my neighbors wanted me dead, I would move. Then again, that problem will never go away no matter were they move.

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Israel planning nuclear strike against Iran. [Re: twiggedoubt]
    #6448089 - 01/11/07 09:07 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Haha, yeah poor Jews. I simply don't care about them anymore, they are a rogue state, who refuse to compromise and listen to anyone.

Have any of you ever picked up a Talmud and read what Jews think of non-Jews? We are the same as animals according to their religious scripture. Get off their dicks already.

They should be given Alaska.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
    #6448386 - 01/11/07 10:57 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Wait. Don't nukes obliterate all life and structures in a certain area?

Israel, please don't do that shit.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom