Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Obama
    #6385110 -

I think Obama will win the presidency in '08, and will restore the Camelot era.


--------------------


"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama [Re: Basilides]
    #6385159 -

Although I cannot definitely say you are wrong, there are many things facing this guy....like the rookie he is. Dont get me wrong, I read his book, and admire his ideology (for a Dem).....but I think he will be in a battle much stronger then expected with the American voter...... he is not going to face Allan Kyes


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #6385191 -

I agree. I think he would be a strong candidate in the primaries but weak in the presidential campaign. I think he is more electable than Clinton but less electable than Edwards. I think he would be a strong VP candidate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama [Re: Basilides]
    #6385462 -

I think he would be a great President for your country. I would actually vote Dem if he was running. USA isn't ready for him yet though.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama [Re: barfightlard]
    #6386166 -

I'm still very unfamiliar with him...



but anything is probably better than the ass we have now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama [Re: lysergicide]
    #6386198 -

No good for VP. Just like Chris Rock pontificated... Some black guy will shoot the white President. :smile:

At this point, I just want SOMEONE OTHER THAN W...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama [Re: Basilides]
    #6386327 -

Barak Obama is being sold to us the same way that current buffoon in the White House was. He is handsome and says nice things, but other than that, I can't see why anyone would vote for him. He advocates pre-emptive missile strikes on Iran's nuclear facilities and hasn't done squat in Congress. Obama even called Durbin's remarks against the use of torture a "mistake."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #6386337 -

My god, he is one of them. :tinfoil:

:wink:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6402949 -

I'd vote for him, but I think there is too much latent racism left in this country to actually get him elected.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama [Re: House]
    #6402974 -

As a non-dem. voter, I think I would rather see Clinton become president over Obama.

And no, that doesnt make me a racist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama [Re: DieCommie]
    #6402996 -

DieCommie said:
As a non-dem. voter, I think I would rather see Clinton become president over Obama.

And no, that doesnt make me a racist.



Why? I personally would rather see The Submariner be president than Hilary. I think she is the incarnation of evil in this dimension. A complete phony opportunist cunt who we are only talking about because Rudy got cancer. Rudy v Hildabeast would be poetic. After he stomps her we can make big-thigh wine from the remnants. Yum. And a black neophyte Senator (they never win) with a middle name of Hussein has no fucking shot. Ever.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama [Re: Basilides]
    #6403200 -

I am not either for or against Barrack Obama, but judging by his marketability and the inevitable ground swell away from another administration like Dubya's, I think he has a very powerful shot at being elected president.

His youth and race make him extremely attractive to millions of citizens who wouldn't vote for anyone crusty, old or white. He has the sort of boyish charm of Bobby Kennedy. I also think the Republican party mud slinging team will be standing with their dicks in their hands, totally impotent and unable to use their smear tactics on a black candidate who is the son of immigrants.

Bush would not have been re-elected in 2004 if his campaigners had not been so succesfull at putting Kerry on the ropes from minute 1. Attacking Obama on a personal level is going to prove very difficult in comparison to Kerry.

His inexperience is a mark against him? Bullshit, not to the average american voter. You think the average citizen gives a fuck about politics? Wrong. It's all 100% perceived personna, and Obama has been so far very very succesfull even among GOP conservatives in rural Illinois at making his newcomer status work for him. People don't think of him as inexperienced, they think of him as incorrupt. I believe this is the key to his popularity.

If the DNC has any balls at all (which it probably doesn't), it is going to have to put a young, new face on the ballot in 2008, really reach out to minority and youth votes especially in gold mines like Ohio and Pennsylvania, and stop trying to play the middle ground with douche bags who no one responds to such as Kerry.

Again, this is not an endorsement for Obama, just my interpretation of the appeal of his personna.

P.S. Chicks fucking love him.


--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil
 
- Thomas Paine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obama [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #6403232 -

MushmanTheManic said:
Barak Obama is being sold to us the same way that current buffoon in the White House was. He is handsome and says nice things, but other than that, I can't see why anyone would vote for him. He advocates pre-emptive missile strikes on Iran's nuclear facilities and hasn't done squat in Congress. Obama even called Durbin's remarks against the use of torture a "mistake."



do you have any lynx to back that up??...obama voted against the MCA...

and i have some very serious doubts about hilary too..despite her being the same colour and gender as me...she used to be an evil wal-mart executive..and whos' to say if she wont run the country as such??...


--------------------


"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pre-emptive war to its logical extreme
( 1 2 3 all )
looner2 3,733 48 04/13/05 12:48 PM
by SWEDEN
* India Mulls Pre-Emptive Pakistan Strike, Cites U.S. Iraq War RonoS 498 2 04/15/03 01:06 PM
by Azmodeus
* Bill Clinton to run U.N.? ekomstop 1,392 11 10/22/04 06:32 PM
by Divided_Sky
* The Case Against War EchoVortex 1,250 3 10/31/02 06:24 PM
by Anonymous
* Stick A Fork In Clinton's Legacy, He's Done Ellis Dee 1,172 3 02/16/02 09:04 PM
by DEnoG
* pre-emptive strikes
( 1 2 3 all )
PGF 2,555 41 09/23/02 09:56 PM
by mntlfngrs
* Crimes against humanity
( 1 2 all )
Xlea321 2,567 27 04/17/03 09:17 PM
by Ellis Dee
* Keyes Says Christ Would Not Vote For Obama DigitalDuality 886 8 09/23/04 11:15 PM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,270 topic views. 7 members, 1 guests and 46 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.