Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
pre-emptive strikes
    #896331 - 09/20/02 09:58 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Do you niggers know what this means?

Do you know this is a major turning point in US policy?

We will attack mutherfuckers because we suspect they may be hostile toward us sometime in the future.....

Your tax dollars, mutherfuckers.

It's been policy, but never overt policy.

A new age is dawning.....and I don't like the looks of it.

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: pre-emptive strikes [Re: PGF]
    #896337 - 09/20/02 10:01 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

jim morrison told me to kill george w, so that's just what i'll do

InvisiblePGF
square

Re: pre-emptive strikes [Re: ]
    #896343 - 09/20/02 10:04 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I would not cry if you did it,
but I am not asking you to do it.....

--------------------

Anonymous

#896349 - 09/20/02 10:05 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i'll egg him first and see how that goes, then it's uphill from there

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#896364 - 09/20/02 10:11 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

It is more than just suspicion we have against Saddam.
Waiting for a smoking gun in the age of nukes is a little to late don't you think?
DO you believe Saddam?

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: pre-emptive strikes [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #896381 - 09/20/02 10:19 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

?Enemies in the past needed great armies and great industrial capabilities to endanger America. Now, shadowy networks of individuals can bring great chaos and suffering to our shores for less than it costs to purchase a single tank. ...

?Traditional concepts of deterrence will not work against a terrorist enemy whose avowed tactics are wanton destruction and targeting of innocents,? the report said. ?The overlap between states that sponsor terror and those that pursue [weapons of mass destruction] compel us to action.?

--------------------

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

Loc: underbelly
    #896422 - 09/20/02 10:41 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

hours after the planes crashed, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld decided to "hit S.H. [Saddam Hussein] at same time. Not only UBL [Osama bin Laden]. ... Go massive. Sweep it all up. Things related and not." It is clear now that Saddam Hussein and the WTC attacks were not related, but that was never the point. Instead, we have returned to the Cold War rhetoric of freedom versus tyranny, liberty versus oppression. Yet for all the talk of "regime change", we have not been told what or who would replace the Iraqi dictator. History suggests that another puppet regime will be installed.

--------------------
my tax dollars going to more hits of acid for charles manson

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: pre-emptive strikes [Re: Lallafa]
    #896439 - 09/20/02 10:47 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I'm sure it would go like Afganistan. Interim government followed eventualy by "elections".

--------------------

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #896457 - 09/20/02 10:55 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i was listening to some rage against the machine today. smart people.

i want to vomit every time i hear bush or our gov claim something. it hurts when you can see straight through the BS and have no comfort in the people with the big red NUKE buttons making sure others can't be near as deadly as they are

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: pre-emptive strikes [Re: Eightball]
    #896519 - 09/20/02 11:28 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

These other rouge contries would be way more deadly than we are if they had nukes. People like Saddam would push that button in an instant. Without any other real options (no big armies or airforce/naval power) They are likely to drop that sucker without the slightest hesitation. I'm not very fond of waiting around untill someone crashes another plane and thistime it has a nuke or chems on board.
It is because we have alot of restaint that we didn't go to war as a result of the Cuban missle crissis. I don't think the outcome would have been very rosey if the players had been middle eastern fundamentalist groups.

I think it is nieve to believe these people wouldn't put a knife in your back at thier first opportunity. They can't stop fighting amoungst themselves, what makes you think they will treat us different if we turn our backs?

--------------------

Invisible905
Stranger

#896534 - 09/20/02 11:34 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

He wants to spray bz on people.
He says he will attack isreal, if we attack him.
He tortures and murders his own people, with nerve gas too..
He does things like take over kuwait.
He is building palaces, while his people starve, then blames us sanctions.
There are a lot more things.

Is this a guy you want to have biological, chemical, nuclear weapons.
I don't see why he isn't gone already.

Edited by 905 (09/20/02 11:39 PM)

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: pre-emptive strikes [Re: 905]
    #896542 - 09/20/02 11:37 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Thank you. I though I was going to be alone in this.

--------------------

OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: PGF]
    #896550 - 09/20/02 11:41 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Invisible905
Stranger

Re: pre-emptive strikes [Re: Macey Howard]
    #896555 - 09/20/02 11:44 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You are the admin.
Move it.

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: pre-emptive strikes [Re: Macey Howard]
    #896560 - 09/20/02 11:46 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I'd like to lay a preemptive strike on that sweet thinbg in you avatar Moe. The real operation anaconda.

--------------------

Invisiblevkk_
DNA Timebomb

Loc: Planet Erf, Yo.
    #896697 - 09/21/02 01:12 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

There are 200 Soviet nuclear warheads that cannot be accounted for.

--------------------
I remember, the first time, I... smoked DMT.

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: pre-emptive strikes [Re: vkk_]
    #896719 - 09/21/02 01:23 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

And you know that they were sold to the highest bidder. Yeah this would be a great time for us to lower our guard and play dollies with the rest of the world.

--------------------

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #896758 - 09/21/02 01:53 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I dont think iraq has anything to do with this thread in a broader sense. Iraq is just the first stepping stone the bush administration is taking to see whether or not they can get away with pulling off these "pre-emptive strikes" and still walk away with acceptable public approval ratings. I'm sure if it's a succes for the adminstration they will not hesitate to create more bogus scenarios, biased stories, and misinformation for the purpose of waving it around in the publics face and then marching into whatever country they feel like to obliterate it. Bush and Rumsfeld have already named a huge list of "evil nations" that they intend to attack. It's all part of their plan to establish a never ending war that cant be won in the first place. They're only starting with saddam and iraq because its a subject the public is familar with and everyone thinks hes evil. All anyone ever says about saddam is that he gassed his own people and that he has "weapons of mass destruction" First of all the gassing took place like 15 years ago and our government didnt give a damn back then because he was our ally. There was never one single story on the news about it until we had to protect oil intrests in the mid east and the government needed the media to demonize iraq in order to gain public acceptance for a war. I've watched for about a year as our civil liberties slowly slipped away and the bush administration slowly accumulated more and more power and freedom to whatever they please. If the terrorists were trying to threaten our "freedom" as bush says, then they are doing a good job of it, because we're losing the only real freedoms we have left. This includes constitonal rights and civil liberties pertaining to privacy. Thats not the terrorists doing either it's our own govt doing it to us, so they cant fight an invisible enemy that will never ever be destroyed as long as our army keeps bombing countries into dust. Were actually probably creating more terrorists now than ever before.

mntlmngrs, you said saddam wouldmt hesitate to press the button in a second?
I think it's the other way around, it's our president who said he would use nukes against iraq if irag lauched scuds at isreal. On top of that fact, i think your underestimating saddam husein. hes not a fool. Hes survived for years because hes smart, and mostly lurks in the shadows. I'm sure he realizes that if he nuked anyone he, and probably his entire country, would certainly be destroyed. If you just look at how he hides in his own country then you'd see he doesnt want to die, and the only thing that could probably push him to the point of using a nuke on the us would be desperation, such as knowing the us government plans to kill you very soon.

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: pre-emptive strikes [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #896780 - 09/21/02 02:09 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

He doesn't have to use it directly. He could deliver it in a variety of stealthy ways and deny responsibility. And where did you here that we would nuke him? That would be the last thing we would do. Why on earth would we waste a nuke when we have plenty of firepower that is not atomic. The administration and congress knows that if we even launched a nuke at the middle east we would loose any allies we have. Thats just silly.

Added:
I too hate the way our freedoms are deteriorating.
What kind of a man blows up every oil well in Kuait on his way out. Remember he invaded them first. Why would he do all that and make huge stockpiles of chem weapons if he is some cuddlely teddybear?

--------------------

Edited by mntlfngrs (09/21/02 02:14 AM)

InvisiblePGF
square

#896980 - 09/21/02 05:54 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

What kind of a man blows up every oil well in Kuait on his way out. Remember he invaded them first. Why would he do all that and make huge stockpiles of chem weapons if he is some cuddlely teddybear?

The US is the largest stock piler of chemical weapons, not to mention the largest stockpiler of nuclear weapons, and biological weapons.

The cute little puppy dog you've seen gassed in those al quieda videos.......well, think of that multiplied by thousands. We test our shit on primates, canine, feline, bovine and every other animal out there.

Do you really think we are some holy country of saints that does no wrong? Look at Panama. We invaded their country, took out their leadership and installed a puppet government.

In the process of attacking them, we killed thousands of innocents, burned their houses and then went through with bulldozers and raized their what was left of their homes.

One day you'll understand the inhumanities we unleash on other country's citizenry, I just hope by then you are not calloused and think it's an ok thing.

Open your eyes.

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#897022 - 09/21/02 06:33 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not blind to the shit the USA has comitted. We also spend more money from humanity programs and helping other nations.than the rest of the world combined. We have forgiven so much debt it is sickening.

background:
With US backing, Panama seceded from Colombia in 1903 and promptly signed a treaty with the US allowing for the construction of a canal and US sovereignty over a strip of land on either side of the structure (the Panama Canal Zone). The Panama Canal was built by the US Army Corps of Engineers between 1904 and 1914. On 7 September 1977, an agreement was signed for the complete transfer of the Canal from the US to Panama by the end of 1999. Certain portions of the Zone and increasing responsibility over the Canal were turned over in the intervening years. With US help, dictator Manuel NORIEGA was deposed in 1989. The entire Panama Canal, the area supporting the Canal, and remaining US military bases were turned over to Panama by or on 31 December 1999.
1989's "Operation Just Cause", in which U.S. forces invaded Panama with the following objectives: nab the drug-dealing dictator Manuel Noriega, destroy Noriega's violent gang of criminals, and help democratically elected officials take office. To accomplish this, the Army's legendary 82nd Airborne division, the Marines, and Navy SEALs were amongst the soldiers employed to bring peace to Panama.

I think you should move over there if you like them so much.

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#897023 - 09/21/02 06:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

And now we turned the whole thing back over to Panama. Do you have any idea what that canal is worth? How much it took to build it?

Yeah we suck don't we.

--------------------

Invisible905
Stranger

Re: pre-emptive strikes [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #897131 - 09/21/02 10:21 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

This post is opinion, not fact.

OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
    #897667 - 09/21/02 02:50 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Burning everything on the way out? sounds vaguely familiar.... I think the US has been known to do such things as well.

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

Loc: underbelly
    #897969 - 09/21/02 05:41 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
my tax dollars going to more hits of acid for charles manson

OfflineMortMtroN
journeyman
    #898144 - 09/21/02 06:48 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"I'm not very fond of waiting around untill someone crashes another plane and thistime it has a nuke or chems on board."

How is this different then Saddam not wanting to wait around for the civilian population of Iraq to get bombed and terrorized by the US? Fuck all the "they started it" bullshit, both countries are guilty.

"I think it is nieve to believe these people wouldn't put a knife in your back at thier first opportunity. They can't stop fighting amoungst themselves, what makes you think they will treat us different if we turn our backs? "

Who are "these people?"

OfflineMortMtroN
journeyman
    #898156 - 09/21/02 06:55 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"background:
With US backing, Panama seceded from Colombia in 1903 and promptly signed a treaty with the US allowing for the construction of a canal and US sovereignty over a strip of land on either side of the structure (the Panama Canal Zone). The Panama Canal was built by the US Army Corps of Engineers between 1904 and 1914. On 7 September 1977, an agreement was signed for the complete transfer of the Canal from the US to Panama by the end of 1999. Certain portions of the Zone and increasing responsibility over the Canal were turned over in the intervening years. With US help, dictator Manuel NORIEGA was deposed in 1989. The entire Panama Canal, the area supporting the Canal, and remaining US military bases were turned over to Panama by or on 31 December 1999.
1989's "Operation Just Cause", in which U.S. forces invaded Panama with the following objectives: nab the drug-dealing dictator Manuel Noriega, destroy Noriega's violent gang of criminals, and help democratically elected officials take office. To accomplish this, the Army's legendary 82nd Airborne division, the Marines, and Navy SEALs were amongst the soldiers employed to bring peace to Panama."

You forgot the best part of the story. Manuel Noriega was trained in the School of the Americas, a terrorist training camp in Fort Bening Georgia.

InvisiblePGF
square

#898276 - 09/21/02 07:55 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

I'm not blind to the shit the USA has comitted. We also spend more money from humanity programs and helping other nations.than the rest of the world combined. We have forgiven so much debt it is sickening.

background:
1989's "Operation Just Cause", in which U.S. forces invaded Panama with the following objectives: nab the drug-dealing dictator Manuel Noriega, destroy Noriega's violent gang of criminals, and help democratically elected officials take office. To accomplish this, the Army's legendary 82nd Airborne division, the Marines, and Navy SEALs were amongst the soldiers employed to bring peace to Panama.

I think you should move over there if you like them so much.

WOW, you are more lost than I imagined.

Like Saddam, we propped up Noriega. When Noriega started acting indepoendant of what the US told him to do, we invaded under the false pre-tense of capoturing a drug trafficker. Shit man. Do you really think the US does not profit from all the cocaine smuggled into this country?

And, if we were so hell bent on just getting Noriega on drugs, why did we invade with a fucking army?

I don't see the US taking over the gorilla held regions of Columbia just because the leaders there are all involved in the drug trade.

Sure, we have men there training others, but there is no invasion force of US men going in to weed out the leaders.

Bullshit.

Plus, Noriega was in HIS country. He was doing his thing. If it was not for the canal, we would never overthrow him and his dictatorship.

Ever hear of Saudi Arabia? We deal with them and they are not democratic. All the countries we buy oil from are non-democratic societies.

You are blind.

You said something to the efect of , "if you like it so much there, why don't you live there". This just shows that you haven't a clue of what america is about, or is supposed to be about.

Just another "me" generation asshole flunky kid who doesn't know shit.

Moe, you are a nigger for moving this thread, btw.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #899329 - 09/22/02 01:25 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

There is one country that definately has weapons of mass destruction. Iraq might be a bit of a threat, but this country has already made plans to attack other countries unprovoked. They aren't ashamed to talk about it either.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: pre-emptive strikes [Re: MortMtroN]
    #902748 - 09/23/02 08:21 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

How is this different then Saddam not wanting to wait around for the civilian population of Iraq to get bombed and terrorized by the US?

Yeah because he'll force cizillians to sit on every millitary target. He's shown a lot of concern for his "people" in the past.

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#902805 - 09/23/02 08:41 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Like Saddam, we propped up Noriega. When Noriega started acting indepoendant of what the US told him to do, we invaded under the false pre-tense of capoturing a drug trafficker. Shit man. Do you really think the US does not profit from all the cocaine smuggled into this country?

We put him in power, built a canal and by god we'll take him out if he wants to look a gift horse in the mouth . I got no problem with that.

And, if we were so hell bent on just getting Noriega on drugs, why did we invade with a fucking army?
I don't see the US taking over the gorilla held regions of Columbia just because the leaders there are all involved in the drug trade.

the canal is in that Panama, not in Columbia so Panama is much more important. the canal is the only way beween the oceans unless you go all the way around South America. If we were that bad we would have just kept it in the first place.
Neither you or I know all the details or reasons we deal with some countries one way and others in a different way.

This just shows that you haven't a clue of what america is about, or is supposed to be about

You have your opinion and I have mine. I'll still fight for you right to it along with the right of every person to have these freedoms. that my friend is the point of America.

Just another "me" generation asshole flunky kid who doesn't know shit.

What generation is that? My 7 year old daughters? I've had enough time to travel Europe, serve my country w/ honor, and start a family.
What have you ever given of yourself?

And now you make it personal. How mature are you?

--------------------

Edited by mntlfngrs (09/23/02 09:58 PM)

InvisiblePGF
square

#902824 - 09/23/02 08:49 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

They don't control the canal wich is the only way beween those oceans unless you go all the way around South America.

which

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#902838 - 09/23/02 08:54 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Atlantic and Pacific. duh.

A ship traveling from New York to San Francisco can save 7'872 miles using the Panama Canal instead of going around South America. * In the fiscal year 1994 there where 14'029 transits, which carried 170.8 million long tons of cargo and paid US $ 419.2 million in tolls.

That is why we worrie about Panama and not Columbia

--------------------

InvisiblePGF
square

#902850 - 09/23/02 08:58 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

no, no. the owrd, it is spelled with an H.

All that world travel hasn't helped your spelling too much.

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#902853 - 09/23/02 09:00 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Do you really think the US does not profit from all the cocaine smuggled into this country?

Not nearly as much as we would by legalizing and taxing. Hmm, maybe money is not the only issue. Any idea how much $ leaves the American economy through the drug trade? If that money stays here it can be taxed and retaxed every time it changes hands through buying stuff. It is much better if it stays here. Sure the CIA or some other black budget might finace shit through you method but it aint shit to what we loose. Billions gone, never to be taxed again.

--------------------

InvisiblePGF
square

#902857 - 09/23/02 09:01 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

Sure the CIA or some other black budget might finace shit through you method but it aint shit to what we loose.

World travel does not the grammar help......

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#902858 - 09/23/02 09:02 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

no, no. the owrd, it is spelled with an H.

All that world travel hasn't helped your spelling too much.

hmm, what ever you say professor.

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#902863 - 09/23/02 09:04 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

World travel does not the grammar help......

So is this all you have now? You should be an english teacher.

--------------------

InvisiblePGF
square

#902876 - 09/23/02 09:11 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

?

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#902913 - 09/23/02 09:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Meaning your getting off subject and is your critiqe of my grammer all you have to say now.

--------------------

InvisiblePGF
square

#902926 - 09/23/02 09:26 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

say about what?

I said all I have to say to you personally,
unless you want me to ridicule your moms
or something.........

give it time.

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#903034 - 09/23/02 09:56 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

. :grin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds