Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Should I buy this jacket?
    #6397196 -

Yes or no, explainations optional.



--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: mr_kite]
    #6397200 -

Leather?

For me, if leather, I would take it if it was black.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: mr_kite]
    #6397201 -

uummm...no



it looks like crap  :what:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: mr_kite]
    #6397205 -

you should get a Members Only jacket

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: mr_kite]
    #6397208 -

Good answers :thumbup:


--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: mr_kite]
    #6397222 -

NO.

here's why-

1)the waist and sleeves have that heidious stretchy crap at the bottom. it makes it look cheap and it will make you look like the michilan man because you'll be all puffy then like, sealed at the waist and wrists

2) the zipper is offset. it'll just make a bad fit look even worse.

3) the weird pocket then another pocket with a zip right by each other. too busy.

4) the cargo pocket on the sleeve. little pockets on the sleeve can be ok, if they're more... 'discreet' i guess is a good word to use, but his looks like you could fit rosie o'donnel on your right arm. plus is has a really ugly flap.

5) the color is gross

6) the straps at the top are all.... wrong. just, wrong.

I don't know what type of look you're trying to go for...

but here's a jackt that has a few of the same characteristics, but is actually considered safe to wear in public:

http://www.buckle.com/product/product_detail.jsp?bmUID=1166825249483&prd=39537116A1931&sku=7079500200&Nao=8&Np=-1&Ns=P_Inventory%7c1&N=42+24&Nu=P_ProductID&NUM=8

or a more reasonably priced option

http://www.buckle.com/product/product_detail.jsp?bmUID=1166825303918&prd=529547MK1960&sku=4468150100&Nao=32&Np=-1&N=42+24&Ns=P_Inventory%7c1&Nu=P_ProductID&NUM=8


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Edited by StonedShroom (12/22/06 03:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: mr_kite]
    #6397223 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: StonedShroom]
    #6397232 -

StonedShroom said:
NO.

here's why-

1)the waist and sleeves have that heidious stretchy crap at the bottom. it makes it look cheap and it will make you look like the michilan man because you'll be all puffy then like, sealed at the waist and wrists

2) the zipper is offset. it'll just make a bad fit look even worse.

3) the weird pocket then another pocket with a zip right by each other. too busy.

4) the cargo pocket on the sleeve. little pockets on the sleeve can be ok, if they're more... 'discreet' i guess is a good word to use, but his looks like you could fit rosie o'donnel on your right arm. plus is has a really ugly flap.

5) the color is gross

6) the straps at the top are all.... wrong. just, wrong.

I don't know what type of look you're trying to go for...

but here's a jackt that has a few of the same characteristics, but is actually considered safe to wear in public:

http://www.buckle.com/product/product_detail.jsp?bmUID=1166825249483&prd=39537116A1931&sku=7079500200&Nao=8&Np=-1&Ns=P_Inventory%7c1&N=42+24&Nu=P_ProductID&NUM=8

or a more reasonably priced option

http://www.buckle.com/product/product_detail.jsp?bmUID=1166825303918&prd=529547MK1960&sku=4468150100&Nao=32&Np=-1&N=42+24&Ns=P_Inventory%7c1&Nu=P_ProductID&NUM=8



:oogle:


--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #6397236 -

all my male friends are gay. LOL


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: Muppet]
    #6397267 -

Muppet said:
uummm...no



it looks like crap  :what:



LoFiFunk said:
StonedShroom said:
NO.

here's why-

1)the waist and sleeves have that heidious stretchy crap at the bottom. it makes it look cheap and it will make you look like the michilan man because you'll be all puffy then like, sealed at the waist and wrists

2) the zipper is offset. it'll just make a bad fit look even worse.

3) the weird pocket then another pocket with a zip right by each other. too busy.

4) the cargo pocket on the sleeve. little pockets on the sleeve can be ok, if they're more... 'discreet' i guess is a good word to use, but his looks like you could fit rosie o'donnel on your right arm. plus is has a really ugly flap.

5) the color is gross

6) the straps at the top are all.... wrong. just, wrong.

I don't know what type of look you're trying to go for...

but here's a jackt that has a few of the same characteristics, but is actually considered safe to wear in public:

http://www.buckle.com/product/product_detail.jsp?bmUID=1166825249483&prd=39537116A1931&sku=7079500200&Nao=8&Np=-1&Ns=P_Inventory%7c1&N=42+24&Nu=P_ProductID&NUM=8

or a more reasonably priced option

http://www.buckle.com/product/product_detail.jsp?bmUID=1166825303918&prd=529547MK1960&sku=4468150100&Nao=32&Np=-1&N=42+24&Ns=P_Inventory%7c1&Nu=P_ProductID&NUM=8



:oogle:




--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: eligal]
    #6397280 -

no. it's lame.


--------------------
Boo, you whore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: mr_kite]
    #6397355 -

No, only if it had more zippers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: mr_kite]
    #6397472 -

only if you like men.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6397484 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
only if you like men.



no gay man would be caught dead in that jacket. it's actually something a straight guy would wear.

calling people gay as an insult is so.... gay.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: StonedShroom]
    #6397857 -

no way. that thing looks like it was in a time capsule from the 80's


--------------------
-Jay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: StonedShroom]
    #6397886 -

StonedShroom said:
HELLA_TIGHT said:
only if you like men.



no gay man would be caught dead in that jacket. it's actually something a straight guy would wear.

calling people gay as an insult is so.... gay.



I have my thumb on the pulse of the gay industry.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6397898 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
StonedShroom said:
HELLA_TIGHT said:
only if you like men.



no gay man would be caught dead in that jacket. it's actually something a straight guy would wear.

calling people gay as an insult is so.... gay.



I have my thumb up the butt of the gay industry.




--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: unbeliever]
    #6397909 -

unbeliever said:
HELLA_TIGHT said:
StonedShroom said:
HELLA_TIGHT said:
only if you like men.



no gay man would be caught dead in that jacket. it's actually something a straight guy would wear.

calling people gay as an insult is so.... gay.



The gay industry has a thumb up my butt.







--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6397921 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
unbeliever said:
HELLA_TIGHT said:
StonedShroom said:
HELLA_TIGHT said:
only if you like men.



no gay man would be caught dead in that jacket. it's actually something a straight guy would wear.

calling people gay as an insult is so.... gay.



I like gay thumbs up my butt.










--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I buy this jacket? [Re: unbeliever]
    #6398006 -

you should be baned for trying to try to get people to flame u


--------------------

Im a fucking spiral..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Help buying jacket..
( 1 2 all )
PDU 3,003 22 01/09/08 01:46 AM
by spud
* So you find a hundred bucks in your jacket pocket WhiskeyClone 990 17 03/21/07 01:00 PM
by AlteredAgain
* Tripping, money, and other pocket things.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 3,358 30 12/12/05 08:49 PM
by nookjohn
* post the contents of your pocket
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MisterMuscaria 3,817 98 10/03/11 06:16 AM
by Earth Child
* Fucking hell, I love this bloody jacket: Konnrade 939 5 02/27/06 02:58 AM
by Acidic_Sloth
* Found a ~6 month old cigarette in winter jacket, still smokeable?
( 1 2 all )
ThisIsDoggy 1,248 36 10/10/14 12:09 PM
by Mrcloudy
* So a lighter was stuck IN my jacket. EvolveShrooms 192 2 11/21/12 08:21 PM
by mpd
* Motorcycle Jackets Mello KittyS 2,050 16 03/09/11 03:51 PM
by Mello Kitty

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,912 topic views. 4 members, 49 guests and 275 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.