Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
kif box
    #6385672 -

Can anyone link me to a quality kif box? 

I ordered from bcboxes.com and never received the box.  They don't respond to email or phone calls.  I don't recommend ordering from them!

I was dissapointed because the box looked really nice.  I haven't really been able to find one online that looks as good so any help is appreciated :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kif box [Re: jmg5]
    #6386292 -

get it off ebay


--------------------
"The real voyage of discovery
consists not in seeing new landscapes,
but in having new eyes."

"Small doses suck dogs cocks, smoke that shit until the elves piss in your eyes. " -Hanky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Please Respond, I need all the help I can get!
( 1 2 3 all )
UnoriginalMonkey 4,571 43 11/29/02 10:04 PM
by Mr Wobblehead
* Tips on cleaning the screen of a grinder w/ kif catcher? Hefe 3,681 4 06/17/05 07:57 AM
by Heffy
* dissapointed Anonymous 1,082 13 05/23/03 09:18 PM
by Strumpling
* I may have discovered something part 2: Pandora's Box (long) Underhillmaster 4,510 14 06/17/08 11:44 AM
by Bonzaisushi
* does this sound normal for shrooms? (dissapointed) porcupine 1,662 17 07/02/13 08:48 AM
by Sleepwalker
* weird (kinda dissapointing) trip last night CeeThruMeer 978 10 12/31/04 04:48 PM
by CeeThruMeer
* What scale do you recommend?
( 1 2 all )
Swami 3,825 23 04/21/02 06:13 AM
by nugsarenice
* Amsterdam Recommendations? RaveTek 1,658 13 03/23/02 08:05 AM
by paddo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
477 topic views. 3 members, 19 guests and 50 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.