Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCeeThruMeer
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

Loc: BC, Canada
weird (kinda dissapointing) trip last night
    #3559966 - 12/30/04 02:05 AM (12 years, 21 days ago)

I ate about 4 - 4.5 dried grams last night... I smoked alot of hash before I ate them (like maybe 15 - 20 minutes beofre).. and was really high on that... anyway... I never really felt the mushrooms... I had a couple of minor mushroom hallucinations... and didnt really experience any of the mental well being type feeling that I always feel.... I just felt really really tired... but didnt really fall asleep.... and the mushrooms werent shitty... because the girl who I ate them with had a level 4 (maybe boarderline 5) trip... (she ate about 3 - 3.5 grams....

A few things may have led to this (being really stoned and not noticing the mushrroms in my system... or maybe the setting of drunk people puking and overpowering everything.... or maybe i have built up a resistance? (3 times in about 9 weeks... 15 grams in total over this time)...

anyway... I was wondering if anyone has had any thoughts about this (why I might not have felt the mushrooms/...etc?).... or any similar experiences they could share to help me understand this better?

muchas gracias amigos

--------------------
"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
leave you past, it's over
bind two hands, stronger
my soul waits, forward" - Arjun and Guardians

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

Re: weird (kinda dissapointing) trip last night [Re: CeeThruMeer]
    #3560008 - 12/30/04 02:15 AM (12 years, 21 days ago)

my last two trips were a come up and then nothing - last one got me wondering if maybe i'de never come down from a previous trip and just adapted to it - or maybe the mushroom is telling me it has nothing left to teach me -

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

InvisibledeadHead321
Stranger

Re: weird (kinda dissapointing) trip last night [Re: Toricious]
    #3561589 - 12/30/04 03:39 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

I think taking a good break...like 2 months is all you really need. Thats just my 2 cents though...

--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC

All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

OfflineCeeThruMeer
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

Re: weird (kinda dissapointing) trip last night [Re: deadHead321]
    #3561639 - 12/30/04 03:52 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

good idea man... that's what I decided while I was "tripping"

--------------------
"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
bind two hands, stronger

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: weird (kinda dissapointing) trip last night [Re: deadHead321]
    #3561667 - 12/30/04 04:00 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

You were not meant to trip that night.
The hash if anything would have made your trip more intense instead of canceling it out. Sounds like the girl tripped out real hard. The tolerance is nothing to worry about over nine weeks. One week between doses is the rule, at least.

You should pay more attention to yourself when you trip. Sometimes the effects can be very subtle. This is the mushroom's way of communicating a message. Just think about it for a minute... It has something to do with the normal way everything is. That is it.

So was your friend speaking in tongues, falling down, taking all her clothes off, or any of the other usual high level trippy things people do?

Whatever you get out of the trip, don't label it dissapointing. That is showing disrespect to the mushroom and that can come back to bite you in ass.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineCeeThruMeer
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

Re: weird (kinda dissapointing) trip last night [Re: mecreateme]
    #3561687 - 12/30/04 04:08 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
So was your friend speaking in tongues, falling down, taking all her clothes off, or any of the other usual high level trippy things people do?

Whatever you get out of the trip, don't label it dissapointing. That is showing disrespect to the mushroom and that can come back to bite you in ass.

I totally agree that I wasn't really meant to trip... but I did it for my friend Amber... who I had planned to trip with for a long time... and who wanted someone else to eat the mushrooms with... and I am kinda glad I did it because she had an amazing experience, and that makes me feel happy

My friend was definitely tripping really hard... but I have to say that I disagree with the symptoms... Ive witnessed someone having a level 5 trip... all they did was lie still on a beach and mumble softly and sometimes yell something....

I like your advice though... about disrespecting the mushrooms... and I know exactly what you mean... and I have been thinking (and was thinking) really hard after, and while I was tripping about what I learned from the mushrooms... and there definitely is some stuff.... but all in all... I felt the effects for like 30 minutes - an hour (other than that I was just really tired and not really experiencing anything out of sober reality).

--------------------
"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
bind two hands, stronger

Edited by CeeThruMeer (12/30/04 04:11 PM)

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#3562249 - 12/30/04 06:58 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

Just because you saw someone lying there mumbling and occasionally yelling does not mean that is the whole range of experience. How do you know that that person didn't take off their clothes and run around on the beach later when you had left? Anyway, I included, I think I said, all of the other trippy things people do. Did I say those were the experiences of a high level trip? No, I asked you to share what went on.

Level 5 is a useful point of reference, not anything real. Now tell me you have never heard of anyone losing their shit on a large dose of some sort of psychedlic drug. What do you mean you disagree with the symptoms? Are you trying to tell me that people don't do those things on psychedelics? Because they most certainly do. Everyone reacts differently to trips, and when you think you have seen it all, you realize that you know nothing.

Besides I was just trying to get you to share some more of your trip. :grin:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

OfflineCeeThruMeer
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

#3562301 - 12/30/04 07:17 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

you just seemd to come off pretty hostile... I meant that I think people can have level 5 experiences without going ape shit.... i don't think that people dont go ape shit when intense tripping, but I read your first post as meaning that that is the only way to tell if you are having an extreme expeireince.... I guess I just mis-understood...

anyway... i cant really elaborate on my trip because there wasnt much of it...

but some of what Amber shared with me was that there was naked women all over the house... who were real, and talked to her.... there were a group of children in the firplace... she wanted to get them out of it... she constructed an energy ball in her hands that was glowing purple... concepts such as time etc. were totally obliterated by the force of the mushrooms... umm... she went of about a lot of stuff that didnt make much sense... basically everything she was describing was not in the house... and everywhere she looked she seemed to have an extreme hallucination

anyway... no hard feelings meant... haha

--------------------
"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
bind two hands, stronger

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#3563166 - 12/30/04 11:41 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

:lol: :cheers: Didn't mean to come off hostile at all, but rereading my post I see where you were coming from. Sounds like the girl really tripped out! :crazy2:

You are certainly right that not all people have to go ape shit to go fucking insane. That is just a way you KNOW they are fucked out of their minds. :grin:

--------------------

OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

#3563189 - 12/30/04 11:46 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

i remember in my earlier days of tripping i ate some mushrooms (3-4 grams or so) and smoked a bunch of weed right after, i was so high and flustered o n the comeup and seemed to just throw my trip off, neither of us tripped normally, i just sat around, making a huge mess, wasent like any trip ive ever had. it just seemed liek iwas so confused the whole timei couldnt see what the mushrooms were tryin to say

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

OfflineCeeThruMeer
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

Re: weird (kinda dissapointing) trip last night [Re: Damn]
    #3566009 - 12/31/04 06:48 PM (12 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Damn said:
i remember in my earlier days of tripping i ate some mushrooms (3-4 grams or so) and smoked a bunch of weed right after, i was so high and flustered o n the comeup and seemed to just throw my trip off, neither of us tripped normally, i just sat around, making a huge mess, wasent like any trip ive ever had. it just seemed liek iwas so confused the whole timei couldnt see what the mushrooms were tryin to say

That's pretty much exactly how I felt...

--------------------
"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
bind two hands, stronger

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience