Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: musher_420]
    #6376830 -

LOL one time a freind of mine broght abba to a trip. we where up in his tree fort jamming playing dark side of the moon. and then he throws on dancing queen :rotfl:
oh my! the life i have led


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #6376841 -

Yep..In my opinion the grateful dead suck shit.

And all that psychedelic crap they like to associate with their band is just another gimmick to sell records.... :glittershitz:


Gerry Garcia =  :bendoverrover:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: notapillow]
    #6376843 -

For some reason I like "Days Between" as my fav song.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: stickyicky13]
    #6376860 -

stickyicky13 said:
Yep..In my opinion the grateful dead suck shit.

And all that psychedelic crap they like to associate with their band is just another gimmick to sell records.... :glittershitz:


Gerry Garcia =  :bendoverrover:




:thumbup:

Sorry guys, but when I think psychedelic music, I don't think GD, I think Shpongle or something like it.  :shrug:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Edited by Penguarky Tunguin (12/16/06 01:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: stickyicky13]
    #6376862 -

stickyicky13 said:
Yep..In my opinion the grateful dead suck shit.

And all that psychedelic crap they like to associate with their band is just another gimmick to sell records.... :glittershitz:


Gerry Garcia =  :bendoverrover:


oh god :lol:
yeah
:lol:
:syringe:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: Maverick]
    #6376866 -

DRTMaverick said:
For some reason I like "Days Between" as my fav song.



amazing song. its almost prophetic. probly my fav late dead hunter tune


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: notapillow]
    #6376868 -

upload some Opeth ive never heard of them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: vintage_gonzo]
    #6376873 -

dont have any on my puter. im sure some one does. opeth is damn good. i like metal. but its hard for me latch onto one band that i actualy enjoy. dream theatre, opeth, slayer are all good


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: notapillow]
    #6376876 -

I hate dream theater. Slayer rocks though.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #6376879 -

too asian? i think they rock. thats composition right there


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #6376880 -

Hyper_Panda_GO said:
What they represent, sure

Their music, hell no



I'm with you man. I like festies and I have a lot of friends into the dead. yes they're musically talented but I just don't feel anything when i hear them... except sleep setting in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #6376882 -

Hyper_Panda_GO said:
What they represent, sure

Their music, hell no



I'm with you man. I like festies and I have a lot of friends into the dead. yes they're musically talented but I just don't feel anything when i hear them... except sleep setting in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: PsionicMyconid]
    #6376924 -
Log in to view attachment

This whole album got me hooked :gd_icon:

a few months ago I didn't get it.  now I can't imagine my life without this music :smile:

edit: file too big, lets see if this one works.


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Edited by Noviseer (12/16/06 06:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: Noviseer]
    #6377166 -

The file was too big. Try a smaller file.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: blissedout]
    #6377191 -

"Driving that train, high on cocaine,
Casey Jones you better, watch your speed.
Trouble ahead, trouble behind,
And you know that notion just crossed my mind."

:-D


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6377206 -

Okay, I went to the link (that picture of Garcia scared the fuck out of me) and download a few of their live sets and while my appreciation for them has gone up, I still don't consider liking them


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6377208 -

Dragonforce.


--------------------
:berternie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: mystery]
    #6377227 -

Fuck yah!


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #6377231 -

To be honest, I like some Dead songs, but I don't think they're the sum-all and be-all of music like some here do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just cannot like the Grateful Dead [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #6377234 -

im more into the blues myself, but gd is undoubtly one of the best bands i listen to. hearing songs like "Uncle John's Band" and  "Box of Rain" just tickle my senses i guess  :laugh: in all honesty though, i think everyone should give the dead a fair listen (of their old stuff anyway  :wink: ) and im sure you'll find a tune or two you'll like  :grin:


--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Grateful Dead vs. Phish
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 5,956 33 11/30/07 03:37 PM
by RipVanWinkle
* I want to like the Grateful Dead and Phish myndreach 1,552 10 06/07/05 06:47 AM
by 40oz
* serious question (re: Grateful Dead & Phish) *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
ricochet 4,360 25 02/26/05 12:03 PM
by gdman
* Need help with this Grateful Dead Clip adamj 540 5 12/07/05 06:50 PM
by Infrared
* Your favorite phish song or grateful dead song
( 1 2 all )
moorhsum 7,998 26 03/16/03 01:39 PM
by Superunknown
* Grateful Dead Downloads Will Be Restored at Archive.org Noviseer 2,470 7 12/02/05 04:58 PM
by geokills
* First Grateful Dead song you heard
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 4,484 50 05/01/07 08:24 PM
by daytripper05
* Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Adom 53,889 128 12/13/18 02:16 AM
by Reblackah

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,450 topic views. 5 members, 137 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.