Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Hey quick question, hope someone can help me out. After my first flush and after the second flush started pinning, a green mold appeared. The next day, I picked some shrooms about 4 inches away from the mold. The shrooms look and smell fine, are the edible? What may have caused this?
They should be fine Well so much for the good news. I have been trying to get a grip on the green for some time now. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. I just switched to hydroton instead on perlite and it reduced the problem somewhat, but it still persists. Air exchange is my next try. Good Luck.