Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Space.
    #6336123 -

I don't know about you, but one of my greatest motivations in life or financial success is the fact in my lifetime I will be able to travel into space for the price of admission.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6336130 -

Wow!  You're ambitious.  My major motivation for financial success these days is someday having a bedroom.  :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: Veritas]
    #6336142 -

Veritas said:
Wow!  You're ambitious.  My major motivation for financial success these days is someday having a bedroom.  :tongue:



Yeah starting my own life is a dream that falls way before visiting the final frontier :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6336164 -

You should start saving now. Didnt richard branson unveil plans
for a civillian space shuttle? Maybe in about 50 years or so
you might be able to afford the ride.

Tripping in space would be tits


--------------------
--------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: Unifloo]
    #6336171 -

I wouldnt trip in space until I'd been a few times. I'll be a goddamn season ticket holder.

The first regular commercial flights are expected to cost in the area of $100,000 soon enough.  By the time I'm in my 30's hopefully, and likely, that price will have dropped, and be completely in reach.

Aim for the stars! :grin:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6336184 -

Hell I'll sell you a ticket to space right now for $5,000, and I'll sell you your own cubic yard of space for just an extra $9,999. What do you say? Better get them before the space spaces run out!


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6336186 -

space is cool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: Jadian]
    #6336190 -

Jadian said:
Hell I'll sell you a ticket to space right now for $5,000, and I'll sell you your own cubic yard of space for just an extra $9,999. What do you say? Better get them before the space spaces run out!



Shit, I'd like to put a down payment on a whole chunk of space if you can spare it, chief!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6336192 -

I'd love to go too, but I'd rather wait until I can get a hotel room on the moon or something..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6336194 -

I just heard NASA are planning a base on the moon in the next 20years.

If everybody in the shroomery chipped in we could get there first,
think of running around the moon after a few pints of guinness!


--------------------
--------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6336196 -

Look into this before you go:



--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6336197 -

Hopefully we'll see this in our lifetime

Who would need drugs to enhance the experience?

I can't imagine anything more inherently awe-inspiring and amazing as distancing from the Earth. How your perception of the significance/meaning of life would change would be very powerful.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: Organic]
    #6336238 -

i'd probably get high before i went to outer space... we'd be up theere for a while so i at least wanna look at earth high, unless by then marijuana is legal and i can smoke bongs on the space ship.


my best friend and I always have conversations about how if we came across a random void to another dimension, that we would totally jump through it just to find out whats on the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: memes]
    #6336243 -

LEgal or not, I don't think they'd want you smoking anything on the ship..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6336262 -

Robot know any good space animations?

I can only think of Titan "After Earth" which is pretty bad ass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: Boom]
    #6336280 -

Booooom said:
LEgal or not, I don't think they'd want you smoking anything on the ship..



YEah...but I would not be opposed to bringing some space cakes on board :wink:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6336292 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Booooom said:
LEgal or not, I don't think they'd want you smoking anything on the ship..



YEah...but I would not be opposed to bringing some space cakes on board :wink:



WAs that on purpose?  ...  Yeah I want to float around eating a bag of chips, homer-style

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: Boom]
    #6336301 -

Yeah that was a definite intended pun.

:lol: I can totally imagine you doing that, that's the funniest part.

Travelling to space would be one of the most awe-inspiring psychedelic experiences imaginable, what a change of perspective.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6336308 -

I'd like to travel to uranus....wait already been there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Space. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6336313 -

ha

I meant how you capitalized the first two letters like I accidently did

Your pun was clever. :hehehe:




Careful, they're ruffled!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Imagine tripping in space. NewbieS 1,363 14 08/06/05 12:45 AM
by AliceDee
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,439 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* Shroomerites in Branson. Shiithead 147 2 03/21/17 10:04 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Shroomerites in Branson. Shiithead 88 0 03/21/17 08:59 PM
by Shiithead
* Space!
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 1,416 35 08/11/05 06:30 PM
by nightkrawler
* Your Table Top (inspired by Baraka)
( 1 2 all )
Druginduced 1,159 29 08/02/05 11:09 PM
by TYL3R
* Do you do your finances? poke smot! 1,124 10 08/08/05 02:23 PM
by Harbinger
* inspiration wrestler_az 879 4 09/11/05 07:45 PM
by WeAreAllOne

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,746 topic views. 4 members, 163 guests and 62 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.