Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I found someone's checkbook at work
    #6332555 -

And they moved from the address on the checkbook. And they're unlisted. 411 won't give me their number. Should I just bring it to the bank that the checks belong to?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found someone's checkbook at work [Re: Boom]
    #6332563 -

nobhdy said:
no, i mean a real fight. like the kind where i can choke you out while breaking your arm.

i would like to fight Booooom, actually.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found someone's checkbook at work [Re: Boom]
    #6332564 -

Yes.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found someone's checkbook at work [Re: goobler]
    #6332571 -

goobler said:
nobhdy said:
no, i mean a real fight. like the kind where i can choke you out while breaking your arm.

i would like to fight Booooom, actually.






:shocked:

well I never met him or saw any pics.. but I assume I could beat his ass pretty easily :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found someone's checkbook at work [Re: Boom]
    #6332581 -

WTF you pussy your supposed to fucking go on a god dam shopping spree

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found someone's checkbook at work [Re: Rahie]
    #6332584 -

check fraud, LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found someone's checkbook at work [Re: Rahie]
    #6332586 -

no

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found someone's checkbook at work [Re: Boom]
    #6332589 -

Booooom said:
And they moved from the address on the checkbook. And they're unlisted. 411 won't give me their number. Should I just bring it to the bank that the checks belong to?



If they've moved to a different address, just throw it away! What good is it going to do them? Destroying them first might be a good idea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found someone's checkbook at work [Re: Pinhead]
    #6332593 -

I assume that they were still using it.. since I found it at work which is a retail nursery.  The only reason I took it with me is because that the address is close to my house, and now I think I shoulda just left it up front with the cashiers

I guess I'll just leave it with someone in the Bank of America :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found someone's checkbook at work [Re: Boom]
    #6332617 -

Yeah and it probably has their balance in the back, they'll need that to do taxes and whatever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found someone's checkbook at work [Re: Boom]
    #6332743 -

Quote:
I'll just leave it with someone in the Bank of America


... That's what I'd do...


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found someone's checkbook at work [Re: vinsue]
    #6332786 -

Ok that's what I did

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ATM Withdrawals (Men vs. Women)
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 2,664 28 06/28/07 02:10 PM
by implicitli
* Cerveau and I
( 1 2 3 all )
Apollyphelion 2,383 51 05/01/09 01:33 PM
by Apollyphelion
* So I Was Behind This Lady...
( 1 2 all )
FeedingMyDreams 1,110 38 09/17/11 12:21 AM
by FeedingMyDreams
* someone just texted me
( 1 2 3 all )
midweststoner 1,754 53 01/31/10 06:40 AM
by H0ll0W
* Something interesting going on with the RC scene? damian1122 1,111 16 12/07/10 02:04 PM
by damian1122
* Seriously, guys please listen
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Gillette 6,869 135 03/31/06 07:53 AM
by NewAgeDiciple
* Hi! Houston? pauljb07 647 7 08/11/06 08:22 PM
by bobjones
* Official shroomerties Height and weight poll
( 1 2 all )
xbloodwhipx 1,112 28 12/10/13 09:29 PM
by mantirot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,134 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.