Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Artist~ YES or NO
    #6326733 -

Are you an artist?

:tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6326742 -

Not particularly, but I do have an ear for music and an eye for good art. I am a conniseur of good music and beautiful art. I guess that makes me one with art, but I, myself can't do much in the form of creating my own art. I am a decent djembe player, though.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: blissedout]
    #6326744 -

What keeps you from creating?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6326751 -

Nothing really. I used to write poetry and random thoughts. I just don't find the time to do these things alot, anymore. I know. All of this time that I have been on here, I could have been doing some of these things, but I don't.:shrug: I still play my drums on a regular basis, though.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: blissedout]
    #6326754 -

Well i think drums are art. :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6326757 -

yes but probably not as you'd see it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6326759 -

Explain yourself. My imagination is running rampant.:smirk:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: blissedout]
    #6326772 -

I make things, interesting things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6326774 -

Nose Goblins?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6326775 -

I did go through a nose goblin phase, but I've since moved on

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6326778 -

You make cool shapes with your scrotum, like Toadie?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6326824 -

I consider myself somewhat artistic even though I couldn't draw a recognizable stick figure. I write poetry, enjoy photography, and play a little music.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #6326858 -

cool!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: blissedout]
    #6326866 -

blissedout said:
You make cool shapes with your scrotum, like Toadie?



I have no talents like that, except I can make the hamburger.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6326867 -

nothing but.
create till i die :smile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: notapillow]
    #6326872 -

:rockon:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6326883 -

I write fiction, I've had a short story published before (waiting to hear back on others, sometimes the wait can be 4 months, pretty unnerving) and I'm almost done with a novel I hope to submit in the next couple months or so.

Anyway, I had an ex-girlfriend tell me that didn't count as art but her crappy painting did. Hence the "ex".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: Economist]
    #6326903 -

Exs say harsh things to each other, that's for sure. You both are artists in your own sense. She paints and you write. That's better than alot of people. :thumbup:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: blissedout]
    #6326919 -

I blow glass for a living. Been doing it for 5 years. Mostly tobacco related items. My friends say I am an artist but I think of myself as a craftsmen. One day I will evolve into an artist. Hopefully soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Artist~ YES or NO [Re: seadal19]
    #6326927 -

art glass fetches a lot of money these days

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Are there any craftsmen/women... wyldeman007 374 5 05/25/10 06:57 PM
by wyldeman007
* The Story Of An Artist cdnshroom 394 2 12/29/10 10:05 PM
by cdnshroom
* Tattoo Artist Thomas Hooper
( 1 2 3 all )
DeadHearts 7,708 48 08/02/11 12:06 AM
by Sundrop
* help from an artist (tattoos)
( 1 2 all )
Dunno 2,283 35 07/22/10 11:35 AM
by Dunno
* what musical artists made you appreciate a different genre?
( 1 2 all )
SilentG 4,431 21 10/02/06 09:17 PM
by MovingTarget
* Greatest musical artist of our generation?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ubermensch 7,846 92 04/03/14 12:09 PM
by plektheplek
* Asshole Artists...
( 1 2 all )
collinZzZz 2,008 26 11/27/10 04:58 PM
by Todcasil
* Anyone a good artist? ThisIsPathetic 320 3 08/06/11 11:51 PM
by Dunno

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,514 topic views. 6 members, 141 guests and 297 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.