Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Ye Olde Pub (LNC)
    #6195975 -

what's everyone up to?

not much over here, i gotta go grocery shoppin in a couple minutes


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Ye Olde Pub (LNC) [Re: nightkrawler]
    #6195978 -

Shouldn't it just be 'Ye Olde Pub'? Adding 'the' is just like saying ATM machine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Ye Olde Pub (LNC) [Re: nightkrawler]
    #6195980 -

Just watched Mark Coleman get beat up. Now I'm watching some buddies play NHL 2k7 on Xbox 360. Not much up with me tonight, anyone doing anything exciting?


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Ye Olde Pub (LNC) [Re: DNKYD]
    #6195989 -

DNKYD said:
Shouldn't it just be 'Ye Olde Pub'? Adding 'the' is just like saying ATM machine.



how's that for ya


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Ye Olde Pube (LNC) [Re: nightkrawler]
    #6196014 -

Actually, it should be like this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ye Olde Pube (LNC) [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #6196016 -

Indeed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ye Olde Pub (LNC) [Re: nightkrawler]
    #6196070 -

i'm up to extracting hydrocodone.. about 60mg's worth from vic's.  Bout to get down and sleepy  :grin:


--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ye Olde Pub (LNC) [Re: nightkrawler]
    #6196073 -

gonna smoke me an ole bowl of weed in an apple, after I finish this here beer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ye Olde Pub (LNC) [Re: DannyT]
    #6196089 -

Christ that sounds like some fun to me.

I'm waiting for my roomate to get home from the hockey game he went to so he can buy some beer and hopefully we'll get stoned.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ye Olde Pub (LNC) [Re: nightkrawler]
    #6196094 -

working on the car i've owned for a few days....

Damn new fangled alternators.....generators are so much cheaper and easier to work on...



:nazi cars:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ye Olde Pub (LNC) [Re: Jadian]
    #6196107 -

Yeah man, it's a celebration of finally being somewhat motivated and getting a job after 2 month's of scraping by just enough money to get by.  I was finally able to buy weed for the first time in probably a month and a half (been using any extra money i've had on an opiate fix of any kind).  Get to pay back a ridiculously old debt to a superb friend and get all of my shit back together and start saving for a trip to london.  I think I might can be sorta happy again.  :thumbup:


--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ye Olde Pub (LNC) [Re: DannyT]
    #6196114 -

Happiness is overated...


--------------------
"You're a fully grown man! Of course you don't wanna
hold her hand, you wanna dick her!"
-Grace Slick's
response to The Beatles' "I Wanna Hold Your Hand".

-This pic thanks to aNeway2sayHooray

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ye Olde Pub (LNC) [Re: DannyT]
    #6196115 -

Wish I had friends like you. I have that friends that have owed me money for a ridiculously long time, and when I was LEAVING STATE they just waved goodbye and didn't even blink an eye. Now I have a total of 13 dollars to my name and I'm slowly draining my account that got set up for me by my parents when I was growing up to pay the rent. (In Alaska they give you a check every year for living there, they put those checks into this account and turned it over to me when I turned 18)


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ye Olde Pub (LNC) [Re: doctor_gonzo]
    #6196118 -

doctor_gonzo said:
Happiness is overated...



amen,brother  :frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ye Olde Pub (LNC) [Re: Jadian]
    #6196119 -

I wish I got a check for living.


--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ye Olde Pub (LNC) [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #6196125 -

Go to Alaska, it's nice.  I'm getting one in November for having lived there last year, but now that I live in Arizona I won't get them no more :hissyfit:


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ye Olde Pub (LNC) [Re: Jadian]
    #6196129 -

A check for living there?  You can't beat that at all.  Yeah, I ended up getting in over my head when I had a bigger H habit than I needed and ended up blowing their money like a fool :\

And yeah, happiness is overrated.  That's why I just use opiate's to pretend :wink:


--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ye Olde Pub (LNC) [Re: Jadian]
    #6196132 -

I'm sure you'll seek employment and/or find an alternate income.


--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ye Olde Pub (LNC) [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #6196161 -

Yeah I should, but it's rather hard to find a job that fits my strange class schedule that doesn't take up too much time for me to do enough studying.  I'm trying to get a job with PetSmart, but no response as of yet.

And I can't sell pot down here because I don't have the connections or know enough people :frown:


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ye Olde Pub (LNC) [Re: Jadian]
    #6196170 -

That's a bummer. If weren't so anti-social, I would definately consider drug-dealer as a job. It's perfect for a college student.


--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ~~ LNC 3/2/2018 ~~ SunnyD 237 7 03/02/18 11:19 PM
by SunnyD
* It seems like there should be more here at the Pub... Anonymous 628 10 07/30/03 03:37 PM
by geokills
* i GOT THE PETSMART JOB!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 5,674 80 08/03/05 01:25 PM
by curiouskittin
* pron for the pub (lots n lots of movies) joe666 2,976 14 12/19/03 07:21 PM
by Ripple
* I like scoping out the pub
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 1,784 31 11/19/03 01:58 PM
by RunDMT
* the pub is infested with post whores
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Senor_Doobie 10,786 70 03/08/23 11:04 AM
by starfire_xes
* The pub. an essay by joe joe666 1,293 6 03/19/19 09:48 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* The old "spike in the steering wheel" ploy, eh?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Phred 9,590 63 06/21/22 12:02 AM
by gamergod88

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,862 topic views. 6 members, 14 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.