Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
[Photography] Lake Tahoe (Winter).
    #6148450 -

Well, I don't think they're that great, but which one's better?




Edited by DRTMaverick (10/08/06 10:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Photography] Lake Tahoe (Winter). [Re: Maverick]
    #6148477 -

I sorta like the colors in the second one better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Photography] Lake Tahoe (Winter). [Re: Churning]
    #6148547 -

the second one for sure.


--------------------
that there, thats not me. :noway:
i go where i please. :yesnod:
im not here.:shake:
this isnt happening.:nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Photography] Lake Tahoe (Winter). [Re: Maverick]
    #6148743 -

Im leanin towards the first myself


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Photography] Lake Tahoe (Winter). [Re: eligal]
    #6148823 -

I enjoy the contrasting colors in the first one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Photography] Lake Tahoe (Winter). [Re: Blek]
    #6149610 -

the first one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Photography] Lake Tahoe (Winter). [Re: Atheist]
    #6149643 -

1st one - has more detail/contrast.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Photography] Lake Tahoe (Winter). [Re: Maverick]
    #6149644 -

I like the sepia type tones in the second one.


--------------------


Yea maybe sometimes I do feel like shit
I aint happy about it, but I'd rather feel like shit
...than be full of shit! - Suicidal Tendencies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Photography] Lake Tahoe (Winter). [Re: Maverick]
    #6149689 -

First one's more alive to me.. the range of color is more realistic.

Beautiful photo.. thanks for sharing!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Photography] Lake Tahoe (Winter). [Re: idiotek]
    #6149702 -

Thanks for all the replies!  :smile:  If you have suggestions to improve them, I'd gladly accept any!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Photography] Lake Tahoe (Winter). [Re: Maverick]
    #6191499 -

I like to warm color tone of the second one; the bronzing is more inviting and comforting to my eyes. I would have liked to see more foreground and less sky, but that is just me and I am certainly no
professional.

You've got a great pallette for a wonderful picture, yet I feel it could use a subject in the foreground. Despite the fact that the picture's objective can remain the same (beautiful scene), an
"excuse" to take it would make it more well-rounded in my experience. Some of those excellent frosty grasses could flirt with the viewer for example, but that might not have been possible given
the
context.

What have you got for a camera? And what was the shutter, aperture and film speed of the shot?


--------------------
Echoes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Photography- Cameras. Tasty_Smurf_House 780 13 07/26/09 06:00 AM
by koraks
* Spring Photography JacquesCousteau 928 13 04/18/05 04:42 PM
by Jon
* Photography adrug 1,134 12 04/24/03 05:32 PM
by adrug
* First attempt at photography chodamunky 1,031 7 08/29/03 04:27 PM
by DanKnugget
* A collection of my photography
( 1 2 all )
poxin 2,495 20 09/04/03 09:16 PM
by Saturdaze
* A Lake Havasu Sunset wookie 524 4 03/16/07 09:41 PM
by idiotek
* Tool Winter mini-tour FurrowedBrow 1,158 10 10/28/07 02:53 PM
by andrewss
* <photography> my pick pics Cubie 813 10 05/06/09 11:29 AM
by Cubie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,070 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.