Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia?
    #6131941 -

I'm gonna throw out some possible options, and depening on response maybe put a poll up with the most popular ones. Feel free to add anything that should make the list.

cunt
gash
snatch
fur burger
roast beef curtains (kinda specific to the labia though)
the old hatchet-wound
bitch wrinkle


--------------------
Yes, I could go drive somewhere everytime the urge to defecate hits, but...where's the fun in that.
-Moth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: SilentG]
    #6132005 -

snapper
meat napkin
twat
box


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: barfightlard]
    #6132009 -

fish vent

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: SilentG]
    #6132024 -

Hole to stick things in

That gets some girls rather mad.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: Jadian]
    #6132027 -

gully hole
sperm catcher


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Edited by barfightlard (10/04/06 11:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: SilentG]
    #6132033 -

Loose :wink: (WHATEVER)

Because that hurts the most. 

But ya, this topic is kinda dumb.

And I still posted, what a fucking hypocrite! :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: SilentG]
    #6132040 -

The worst reference in Dutch that I know of is "gratenkut met weerhaken" (fishbones cunt with barbed hooks) which is particularly uninviting.

In holland the word kut (cunt) is as common as shit or fuck in US slang, whereas the english word cunt is seen as far more offensive.

Kut is very common in Holland, you can't miss it.

In English the words Cunt and Twat seem the most offensive, as its a word easily spat at something or someone.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: Asante]
    #6132044 -

Cum Dumpster

Or Spermicidal Refuse Bin...

Depends on what country you live in.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: SilentG]
    #6132048 -

For some reason "cunt" is the most offensive word over here.. Maybe it's just the way it sounds...

That word is severely frowned up in situations where you could get away with the other slang terms like "fuck" or "bastard", "shithead"..

'Cunt' is rarely used to describe a vagina.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6132052 -

Hell yeah it's dumb. I make no apologies for my love of awful slang.  :evil:

I think most of the common offensive terms are kind of played out (cunt, twat, hell - even snatch). Snapper just makes me think it'll be tight, so that's kinda positive. Adding extra modifiers like "loos", "diseasesed", or "gaping" is kind of cheating. No modifiers unless they are essential to the term.

WS: That dutch term was pretty great. Can you spell it phonetically for us please?

Also fish vent seemed good. Maybe something more expressive like "fish gill" or "tuna gill"?


--------------------
Yes, I could go drive somewhere everytime the urge to defecate hits, but...where's the fun in that.
-Moth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #6132053 -

Bearded Clam

Slit


--------------------
Hunt On, Good Fellow


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #6132055 -

WakeboardrB said:
Cum Dumpster

Or Spermicidal Refuse Bin...

Depends on what country you live in.



These seem like terms for women in general or any orifice at least. It needs to be specific to the vagina.

Oh oh! I totally forgot about the "bearded clam". Nice one. "Slit" is played out though imo.


--------------------
Yes, I could go drive somewhere everytime the urge to defecate hits, but...where's the fun in that.
-Moth

Edited by SilentG (10/04/06 11:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: SilentG]
    #6132080 -

stank taco
or
fish taco


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: SilentG]
    #6132088 -

In my opinion the worst is simply, "Hole".

There's no good way to look at that one. I have been going at it and either on of us has used cunt as an erotic word. fuck my cunt. do i fuck your cunt good? whatever.

At no point is it acceptable to say. "hole". It is immediately degrading with no room for humor. Words like cum dumpster or gash or axe wound have a colorful way of forming an amusing picture in the mind. Hole does not.

It's offensive to the point that guys don't even use it amongst guys. when was the last time you heard a guy say, "Yeah, man, I'm gettin' all up in that bitch's hole tonight"? I have heard that a very few times and it made my skin crawl.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: debianlinux]
    #6132097 -

cunt is considered by many to be the most offensive term, but thanks to South Park we now have 'snooge' I love 'snooge' and use it quite often...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: debianlinux]
    #6132113 -

have to agree with hole.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: lukeboots]
    #6132137 -

Personally, I hate the word "pussy". I don't much mind anything else really, most of them are pretty humorous.

"Cooter", I was never a fan of that.

It really depends on the context though. Most of those words I would laugh at if they were said in general conversation, but very few self-respecting guys would say at least half of those in bed.


--------------------
"Man's real life is happy,
chiefly because he is ever expecting that it soon will be so."
- Edgar Allan Poe

Edited by Geneephurr (10/04/06 12:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: lukeboots]
    #6132156 -

Really? Hole's that bad?

What about "pound my tight little hole?" The wife's said that a few times to me and she's actually fairly innocent. I don't even get in trouble for saying shit like "I'm gonna bury it all the way in your hot little fuck-hole."

Now if I was like "show me that hot little cooze" she'd get miffed. Reminds me that cooze should be on the list.

So now I think the list will be:

hole
cooze
cunt (the UK has spoken)
gash
fish taco
fish gill
hatchet wound
bitch wrinkle

Please only contribute terms that are unarguably worse than most of those.


--------------------
Yes, I could go drive somewhere everytime the urge to defecate hits, but...where's the fun in that.
-Moth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: SilentG]
    #6132201 -

Depends on the context, the scots say things like - 'have you had your hole' to mean have you lost your virginity which sounds pretty bad in the context.

Or saying something like 'any fit gash here want cocking?' for instance.

Ive not got any new ones that are one hundred percent offensive so i'll leave the one i think is the most genteel: Quim


--------------------
read books

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so what's really the most offensive term for female genitalia? [Re: Jackenobi]
    #6132247 -

*liversock


--------------------
read books

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dumpster Dining; FREE food for ALL to enjoy!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
didjin_d 9,560 111 03/20/08 10:31 PM
by fiasco
* Everything is always changing
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 3,165 20 03/24/09 12:19 AM
by mathewww
* Dumpster diving prefloppro 766 2 07/31/05 02:28 PM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* Poll: Do you Dumpster Dive?
( 1 2 3 all )
FreeLaws1_6 6,616 42 02/19/05 06:23 PM
by FreeLaws1_6
* Dumpster finds today headset 862 5 12/01/05 02:07 AM
by dr0mni
* Richard Christie gets his genitalia waxed Abudiwa 688 5 03/20/06 11:26 PM
by Abudiwa
* just found 3 moniters in the dumpster Phychotron 1,234 13 10/31/04 07:40 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Replacing Female Bong Slide... iloveraving 9,065 10 02/26/04 03:09 PM
by iloveraving

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,565 topic views. 10 members, 9 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.