Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek.
    #6091599 -

I realize this probably isn't the kind of forum I should post a question like this on, but hell, I'm running out of places to ask and the folk here seem to be pretty informed on things (or so far as I could tell from the quick look I had...)
I am actually a girl, thank you very much, and I'm looking to get a bit of information on, of all things, the fetish most commonly called cuntbusting. If you don't know what it is, pump it into urbandictionary.com or something - it shouldn't be terribly hard to find a definition.
Don't worry, I know /what/ it is and whatnot, seeing as my boyfriend is into it, and know a little about the unfriendliness of the act myself. I suppose, in mentioning it here, I'm more looking to get some outside feedback on the matter than anything else... so... anyone here into it all? Feel like trying to explain to me why it's so attractive? Again, sorry to bug you all with this, but, hey, miscellaneous chat forums are here for a reason... I've tried looking in a lot of places and haven't really managed to find an answer which tells me *WHY* people are into it.
Any and all feedback is appreciated, but no pictures, please. |:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: Sevyn]
    #6091606 -

A parallel to ballbusting, cuntbusting is a masochistic paraphiliac activity in which a female is struck in the groin. This may involve kicking, punching, clawing and squeezing, using the knees, or any other object to inflict pain upon the sensitive Bartholin's Glands within the female's vulva or upon the clitoris itself. This may be performed on a woman by a male or female, though most often it is done by a woman.


:what:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6091611 -

intresting...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: Sevyn]
    #6091614 -

power I would suppose


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6091617 -

That sounds dangerous. So your boyfriend wants to punch you in the cunt? I would just leave this alone. If you can't think of any good reason to do it, then don't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6091618 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
A parallel to ballbusting, cuntbusting is a masochistic paraphiliac activity in which a female is struck in the groin. This may involve kicking, punching, clawing and squeezing, using the knees, or any other object to inflict pain upon the sensitive Bartholin's Glands within the female's vulva or upon the clitoris itself. This may be performed on a woman by a male or female, though most often it is done by a woman.


:what:



I'm not sure how that's considered a fetish. It seems kinda painful and just plain mean...


--------------------
:heart: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: Sevyn]
    #6091619 -

Yet another subset of the bdsm thing I guess. If you don't like it then it's absolutely not okay for your bf to do it. There is nothing wrong with you if you don't want to do it and for the most part there is nothing really wrong with him for wanting to do it. Different strokes for different folks and all that. The key is choice.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: unbeliever]
    #6091636 -

Never herd of that before, sounds odd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: hcrider]
    #6091661 -

Yeah. Quite odd. Then again, at least he's not into suspension hanging or CBT or something... things could definitely be worse than they are.
I was more just wondering if anyone could really raise any theories on /why/ something like this might be considered so attractive. Fetishes confuse me (most of the time) and I've tried basically every angle of analyzing it, but I came up blank so I thought I'd ask some other males if anything about it seemed even slightly... well... arousing.
Guess not...


--------------------




Remember, kiddies, stay in drugs and don't do school!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: Sevyn]
    #6091672 -

ow, your boyfriend is a crazy asshole. ask him if he was beaten as a child?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: Sevyn]
    #6091673 -

There is nothing rational about it. Its just him punching you in the cunt. I don't see anything good. Maybe he's about to punch you in the cunt because he secretely hates you? Just a thought... I personally don't find anything attractive about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: Sevyn]
    #6091675 -

Sevyn said:
I was more just wondering if anyone could really raise any theories on /why/ something like this might be considered so attractive.



He hurts on the inside, so he wants to hurt you on the outside.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: Sevyn]
    #6091677 -

It's a domination power trip thing, and possibly fuelled by curiosity about the female anatomy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: Sevyn]
    #6091690 -

if your boyfriend refers to what he does to your privates as cuntbusting, i would look for a new bf.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: Rebirtha]
    #6091721 -

Evan said:
There is nothing rational about it. Its just him punching you in the cunt. I don't see anything good. Maybe he's about to punch you in the cunt because he secretely hates you? Just a thought... I personally don't find anything attractive about it.



Fetishes are often about the forbidden or "wrong" sorts of behavior. Or the twisting/exaggeration of "normal" behavior. Personally I believe in letting people make decisions for themselves and if they enjoy something, who am I to say it's wrong or shouldn't be allowed. As long as no one is getting truly* hurt then it's okay in my book.

*by truly hurt I mean a combination of some percieved wrong (abuse, whatever) and a lack of choice. It's that second part that takes something like, say, bdsm from a relatively healthy fetish between consenting adults and a multiple felony assault and battery.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: unbeliever]
    #6091732 -

Well, on the female side of things, ballbusting (the opposite, obviously) is really rarely seen without some sort of mention of femdom. So I already had that thought, but... it just doesn't make sense at all for his character.
Which, on that matter, I guess you're all getting an image of my bf being a sick, abusive fuck - which he's not. He's a brilliantly random, funny, intelligent person, and he's always really thoughtful and looking to do whatever pleases the people around him. He's also always really fanatical about /protecting/ me, on the contrary. Except in this case.
And, CorporalKielbasa, unfortunately, I don't think there's a word for it besides cuntbusting. Lewd or offensive or not, names are names. I've never actually seen it called anything else.


--------------------




Remember, kiddies, stay in drugs and don't do school!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: Sevyn]
    #6091740 -

Sevyn said:
Well, on the female side of things, ballbusting (the opposite, obviously) is really rarely seen without some sort of mention of femdom. So I already had that thought, but... it just doesn't make sense at all for his character.
Which, on that matter, I guess you're all getting an image of my bf being a sick, abusive fuck - which he's not. He's a brilliantly random, funny, intelligent person, and he's always really thoughtful and looking to do whatever pleases the people around him. He's also always really fanatical about /protecting/ me, on the contrary. Except in this case.
And, CorporalKielbasa, unfortunately, I don't think there's a word for it besides cuntbusting. Lewd or offensive or not, names are names. I've never actually seen it called anything else.



All I can say is that I can not stress enough that it has to be a free and un-colored choice of yours whether to indulge this particular fantasy of his. If he's all those other good things you say he is then he should be able to swallow his disappointment and let it be.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: Sevyn]
    #6091754 -

Everythings been said....


demius said:
power



HELLA_TIGHT said:
ow, your boyfriend is a crazy asshole. ask him if he was beaten as a child?



HELLA_TIGHT said:
Sevyn said:
I was more just wondering if anyone could really raise any theories on /why/ something like this might be considered so attractive.



He hurts on the inside, so he wants to hurt you on the outside.



Corporal Kielbasa said:
i would look for a new bf.




--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: unbeliever]
    #6091759 -

unbeliever said:
Evan said:
There is nothing rational about it. Its just him punching you in the cunt. I don't see anything good. Maybe he's about to punch you in the cunt because he secretely hates you? Just a thought... I personally don't find anything attractive about it.



Fetishes are often about the forbidden or "wrong" sorts of behavior. Or the twisting/exaggeration of "normal" behavior. Personally I believe in letting people make decisions for themselves and if they enjoy something, who am I to say it's wrong or shouldn't be allowed. As long as no one is getting truly* hurt then it's okay in my book.

*by truly hurt I mean a combination of some percieved wrong (abuse, whatever) and a lack of choice. It's that second part that takes something like, say, bdsm from a relatively healthy fetish between consenting adults and a multiple felony assault and battery.



Yeah you are right. That's sort of what makes it a fetish that it is considered naughty or wrong. It is just hard to draw the line between crazy fetish and punching somebody in the genitals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kinda odd question... if you know much about fetishes, please take a peek. [Re: Rebirtha]
    #6091767 -

Evan said:
unbeliever said:
Evan said:
There is nothing rational about it. Its just him punching you in the cunt. I don't see anything good. Maybe he's about to punch you in the cunt because he secretely hates you? Just a thought... I personally don't find anything attractive about it.



Fetishes are often about the forbidden or "wrong" sorts of behavior. Or the twisting/exaggeration of "normal" behavior. Personally I believe in letting people make decisions for themselves and if they enjoy something, who am I to say it's wrong or shouldn't be allowed. As long as no one is getting truly* hurt then it's okay in my book.

*by truly hurt I mean a combination of some percieved wrong (abuse, whatever) and a lack of choice. It's that second part that takes something like, say, bdsm from a relatively healthy fetish between consenting adults and a multiple felony assault and battery.



Yeah you are right. That's sort of what makes it a fetish that it is considered naughty or wrong. It is just hard to draw the line between crazy fetish and punching somebody in the genitals.



:shrug: I still maintain that if it's between consenting adults who are making a free and informed choice then it's okay and it's nobody's place to say they can't indulge in whatever it is.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you have a fetish?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phishgrrl 9,794 90 08/21/04 10:52 AM
by Edge
* Strangest Fetish
( 1 2 3 all )
KristiMidocean 4,957 47 02/10/05 10:32 AM
by JettaJay
* Very odd day today....
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 2,635 39 02/07/03 04:57 PM
by jp411896
* America is kinda freaking me out.. anyone else?
( 1 2 all )
Chills420 version2 7,116 37 02/27/03 05:21 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* What kinda shrooms are these? Superunknown 2,600 14 12/03/02 01:27 AM
by felix
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,184 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry
* a few questions about the family :) Vulture 2,217 10 09/01/03 09:47 PM
by Vulture
* question...
( 1 2 all )
ZenBhikku 4,597 22 08/22/03 12:16 AM
by ThEGrEaTBeLoW

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,185 topic views. 4 members, 18 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.