Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
shroom grow bags...sporeworks vs. bluethumbs
    #608473 - 04/14/02 09:38 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I was wondering if anyone has had a chance to compare these bags yet. I'm curious about the yield potential for the bluethumbs bags compared to the sporeworks bags which of course produce on average a 1/2 oz. I'm also curious to know if the substrate is basically the same in them.

I know the "magic shroom grow bags" are about half as much as the "myco environmental bags" What i dont know is if the price is lower because it produces less, or if its just lower to gain a competitive advantage...So, do these bags produce the same amount roughly, and if not, how much do the medium bluethumbs bags produce??

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFreewired
journeyman
Re: shroom grow bags...sporeworks vs. bluethumbs [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #608554 - 04/14/02 11:20 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I'll let you know in a month, when the growin's done.

Anonymous

#608571 - 04/14/02 11:48 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

why dont you ask Dimitri

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #608982 - 04/15/02 11:31 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

from what ive read on their sites, and depending on which "medium" growbag (dr bluethumb' offers 2 different "medium" bags) you are talking about.

amount of substrate may differ slightly in weight (neither of the 2 sites have much detail on thier bags)

SporeWorks bag and Dr.bluethumbs "1st" medium bag appear to be identical (weight of substrate in either bag is unknown)
other then that, they are BOTH pre-sterilized FP bags WITH self=healing injection sites.
(ALL the grow bags offered from BOTH sites have the self healing injector site.)
Dr. BlueThumbs "2nd" medium sized grow bag has a packet of substrate inside a growbag filled with pre-sterilized compost, the same compost used here, from what ive read, you inject spores into this packet, incubate, wait till it colonizes, and then break the packet open and mix it in with the compost.

all in all,
SporeWorks offers a pre-sterilized FP Bag with substrate, (weight unknown). their price: $15

Dr. Bluethumbs offers 2 different FP bags.
the 1st "medium" bag: 1 pre-sterilized FP Bag with substrate, (weight unknown).
(with self healing injector site). thier price: $9.99

the 2nd "medium" bag: 1 pre-sterilized FP bag with Compost (weight unknown) and a packet of substrate inside the FP bag used to spawn the compost. (with self healing injector site) Thier price: $12.99

well thats about all i can tell from reading their sites and things posted here at the shroomery.
iif i spelled shit wrong, or repeated myself....i pulled an all nighter and am tired as fuck.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Edited by fortyounces2freedom (04/16/02 04:29 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck