Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Flashbacks--recurrent unbidden images, anyone get them?
    #6089778 -

I haven't seen this kind of flashback discussed much, so I thought I'd bring it up because I get it...

From tryptamind.com:
Recurrent unbidden images- Unbidden images are those that repeatedly force themselves into a person's awareness, demanding attention and resisting efforts to dispel them. Unlike spontaneous images, these tend to be more life-like and personally threatening. They have been described by those who experience them as having 'a will of their own'. Some people are frightened by not being able to dispel the images. Anxiety reactions, even psychotic reactions, may result.

---

I had one bad trip two months ago during which I got a very vivid, lifelike CEV of my face. Now, whenever I smoke cannabis and get a cannabis induced flashback, I get CEV's and OEV's of my face over and over again, amongst shifting geometric shapes, and they don't go away if I try to make them. They disappear on their own after a few minutes, only to return. And, as the definition states, they are more lifelike and threatening than the geometric background shapes surrounding them. I suppose I was "traumatized" by the bad trip, and get this recurring image when I flashback now? It only seems to happen if I smoke cannabis, or smoke cannabis and do mushrooms, and not if I do mushrooms alone.

Anyone else get this?


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flashbacks--recurrent unbidden images, anyone get them? [Re: Hand_of_Nog]
    #6091203 -

Ever hear of a flash back brought on by weed and just the right perfect tone by girlfriend.If she wants she could do it to me at any time with the right tone.
too scared to say what swim sees or what happens but it feels like sleep paralysis.


--------------------
Am I breathing up or down? says the speaking fictional character.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flashbacks--recurrent unbidden images, anyone get them? [Re: kija]
    #6093292 -

Might be HPPD OP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flashbacks--recurrent unbidden images, anyone get them? [Re: thehandtruck]
    #6093556 -

i have had things distort for about 3 sec. Similar to tripping...

I considered it a flashback. My friends thought i was just being stupid


--------------------
"We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams" -(Arthur O'Shaughnessy)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flashbacks--recurrent unbidden images, anyone get them? [Re: Hand_of_Nog]
    #6093622 -

Only once.

After a mushroom trip had given me visions of myself from cinematic views (think like a camera in major movies) of myself, I had smoked some very-high quality marijuana and gotten similiar visions in my mind.


--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone see recurring images of themselves on shrooms? Hand_of_Nog 1,261 6 08/16/06 11:18 PM
by Wasteland
* FAQ 43. What are flashbacks? RoseM 2,684 11 10/30/04 11:04 AM
by Psyclops
* Flashbacks Abrainspot 1,280 19 04/02/07 03:05 AM
by retrospect
* HPPD: Living With Flashbacks
( 1 2 3 4 all )
bowling-name 10,079 61 02/09/03 05:04 AM
by PDU
* flashbacks noctem 2,891 19 03/01/05 06:15 PM
by DepthToTheCore
* FLASHBACKS !!! permaFRY 4,833 19 03/17/09 08:53 PM
by guyute65045
* Flashbacks fjbk47985 4,015 19 05/22/02 05:36 AM
by growin
* Question about Mushrooms + Cannabis dcstar500 655 5 02/12/07 09:28 PM
by newlife

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,502 topic views. 0 members, 19 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.