Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKilljoy
TheHyperdimensionalSlug

Re: HPPD: Living With Flashbacks [Re: bowling-name]
    #1292228 - 02/08/03 10:16 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, check this. You know the pattern that covers everything when you're doing nitrous?
Well I get that static/pattern/fractal stuff all over everything I look at. Much more pronounced both in the dark, as well as when I am stoned.
Though it can become rather bothersome when driving at night, for the most part it's completely harmless. I have chalked it up to over-active synapses in my visual cortex. ie: The nerves in my eyes/brain are over-stimulated due to a chemical imbalance caused by use of serotonin agonists and antagonists such as Psilocin and MDMA.
I take the time occasionaly to study the patterns and try to understand what they arise from. The layout of the cones and rods in my retina, the neural connections on the way to my brain, etc... Quite interesting stuff. I don't mind it, only when I tell people that I see "patterns on things all the time" and they call me nuts and say I have fried my brain with drugs.

Try this: Leave the TV on for a few hours (real tough for most I'm sure...), then shut it off with all the lights in the house off. Look at the TV. Now look a couple inches to the side of it. Now a foot to the side of it. The subtelty with which the light still coming out of the warm picture tube comes into your perception is about the same as how these patterns are there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: HPPD: Living With Flashbacks [Re: bowling-name]
    #1292576 - 02/09/03 05:04 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I believe i have it aswell. I ALWAYS have shapes shifting, but barely translucent across my eyes, generally if i smoke marijuana they gain a pink tinge, more depth, and a recognizeable pattern. They really cause me no problems, I think i recognize patterns within ordinary life, word and number sequences, color patterns, all sorts of things with much more clarity understand, and appreciation than before. Overall they are enjoyable, and would be missed if they were to go again. I feel it is important to mention however, that while tripping, ive never had much for visuals...my face melted one time (bad trip!) and on 7g, letters started spinning within words, and words started spinning the opposite direction in conjunction with the letters, thats all. No CEV's or anything of the sort.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale