Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bells Beer
    #1285916 -

Anybody tried Bells Beer from Kalamazoo Michigan? The have a summer brew called Oberon thats pretty damn good and they also make a good amber ale. I'm from Michigan and a lot of people drink it here, I was just wondering how widespread the distribution of it is.


--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bells Beer [Re: peruvian spark]
    #1286760 -

Never heard of it myself.. I live out in california. You guys have Old Rasputin Russian Stout back there? its brewed up in medicino county (weed hotspot) here. best drink ever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bells Beer [Re: vivid]
    #1287156 -

Nope, havent heard of it. I guess almost everybody has a favorite local beer, huh? Ever heard of Butte Creek Organic Ale, I think thats from California, its pretty good too, and I like the idea that its organic beer!


--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

Edited by peruvian spark (02/07/03 01:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bells Beer [Re: peruvian spark]
    #6071806 -

Oh man what I would do for a Bells! I moved from MI out to Seattle and haven't tasted anything nearly equal to Bells in over a year. Oberon is great, but only a summer brew. Third Coast is probably my favorite. Sparkling Ale is also one of my favs. Never was one much for the Amber Ale though. Double Cream stout is another good seasonal brew.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bells Beer [Re: peruvian spark]
    #6071949 -

Bells is great beer. They have Oberon on tap at a bar a few blocks from me. I like Oberon but it's a little too "floral" for me. I like thei Amber, Two Hearted Ale and Best Brown the best.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Damned good beer...
( 1 2 3 all )
AbstractHarmonix 3,215 40 07/15/05 08:29 PM
by ParanoidAndroid
* favorite beers?
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 5,021 50 04/11/05 08:56 PM
by guri
* Who Drinks Bells? FrankieJustTrypt 874 8 03/03/04 07:02 PM
by peruvian spark
* Looking for a new beer. Any suggestions?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
THE KRAT BARON 8,385 85 05/03/05 11:01 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Wheat Beer Suggestions?
( 1 2 all )
speakswithtrees 1,727 20 07/21/04 05:02 PM
by Cubieman420
* Beer Beer!? Dreamer987 1,479 17 02/01/05 09:23 PM
by pinkfloydms
* Pub's Favorite Beer - New Official Poll
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 6,215 84 03/06/10 07:36 PM
by Irishdrunk
* Best and worst beers
( 1 2 3 all )
blacksabbathrulz 6,584 47 05/31/06 09:18 PM
by Brainiac

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
665 topic views. 1 members, 12 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.