Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineflatalbert
MexicanaJalisco,Stamets, andfractals
Loc: One of those corn states
Mushroom Madness Myco network is TERRIBLE!
    #599454 - 04/05/02 09:21 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I just got my package from Mushroom madness for their myco-network and I was let down. Here is the deal: I send 2 prints and they send me a hospital piss cup and the same print that I sent them. I am pretty mad. I thought it was a better idea than people gave it credit for, so I tried it. I was thouroghly dissappointed.

My suggestion: send a buck to the free spore ring and get a jar, poke a hole in it, and cover the hole with rubber cement. It is a much better deal. Especially if you are a newbie. Same idea.

THEY SENT ME THE SAME PRINT THAT I SENT THEM. HOW LAME IS THAT?
Don't use the myco network. Nothing but a hassle.
Peace
Flatal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
Re: Mushroom Madness Myco network is TERRIBLE! [Re: flatalbert]
    #599508 - 04/05/02 10:16 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

that is lame-i saw the pics of the hospital piss cup-LOL-sorry they sent u the same print back-how lame--i have some new prints albert-p.m. me ill send u one for free :smile:
how did those amazonians turn out-i have heard great success form otehr people-they were very nice :smile: 

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

Invisiblefeito
hillbillyhippykiller

#599516 - 04/05/02 10:21 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe fill up that piss cup and send IT back to THEM! lofl...

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
Re: Mushroom Madness Myco network is TERRIBLE! [Re: feito]
    #599553 - 04/05/02 11:03 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

hehe, sorry but man you should have listened to us all bitch at him for that lame ass idea... im sure he sent yours back because no one else sent in anything... but damn that is even lamer than i expected it to be...

Anonymous

Re: Mushroom Madness Myco network is TERRIBLE! [Re: LSD_4me]
    #599575 - 04/05/02 11:31 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I'm still waiting to receive the Spor-a-nator that I won in the contest. It's been quite a while since the contest was over. What type of shipping does this guy use? I haven't received a PM telling me of any delay so I'm wondering if any of the other winners of this thing has received theirs.

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
Re: Mushroom Madness Myco network is TERRIBLE! [Re: ]
    #599602 - 04/05/02 12:03 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

>I'm still waiting to receive the Spor-a-nator that I won in the contest. It's been quite a while since the contest was over. What type of shipping does this guy use? I haven't received a PM telling me of any delay so I'm wondering if any of the other winners of this thing has received theirs.

Not received mine either

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

OfflineKaren
Pooh-Bah
Female

#599784 - 04/05/02 03:38 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I haven't got mine from the contest nor have I got any kind of confirmation after I sent my address.

InvisibleMushroom_Madness
enthusiast
Loc: Quaint New England Villag...
    #600766 - 04/06/02 06:24 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

flatalbert Said: I just got my package from Mushroom madness for their myco-network and I was let down. Here is the deal: I send 2 prints and they send me a hospital piss cup and the same print that I sent them. I am pretty mad. I thought it was a better idea than people gave it credit for, so I tried it. I was thouroghly dissappointed.

My friend, You should of sent us an email stating that you received the same print, We would of sent you another one. How can you expect a mistake to be resolved if you do not let us know about it?

Thats all it takes, It's that simple! So email us with your address, stating the situation, and we will replace it.

enthusiast
    #600775 - 04/06/02 06:29 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Boxtop, Karen And Dream... When the winners were announced, the Spore-a-Nator was not instock. We received our shipment, and you all can expect to receive you package this coming week. In the furure, it would make since to address your qustions and conserns to us to resolve it. We are not mind readers. I apoligize for any inconvience this may have caused you.

Anonymous

Re: Mushroom Madness Myco network is TERRIBLE! [Re: Mushroom_Madness]
    #600784 - 04/06/02 06:34 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hey no prob MM, but you gotta try a little more communicating on your end as well. Anyway thanks again for the prize and I'll give it a good test. Boxtop.

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

#600801 - 04/06/02 06:53 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

bullshit-how do you open an envelope and take a print out-then put it in another envelope and send it out without realizing what you have done-
i went and got me a piss cup from ym doctors office-it does work great-ill give you props on that mushroom madness-great idea- :smile: 

bullshit-why do you have a contest for something thats not even in stock :smile:

--------------------

Edited by GaNjAShRooM (04/06/02 06:56 PM)

enthusiast
Re: Mushroom Madness Myco network is TERRIBLE! [Re: GaNjAShRooM]
    #601381 - 04/07/02 02:29 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

GaNjAShRooM said: bullshit-how do you open an envelope and take a print out-then put it in another envelope and send it out without realizing what you have done-

My friend, that?s not how the process works. The prints are received; they are then tested for their sterility and viability. During this time they are sealed in a sterile environment, refrigerated at temperatures ideal for spore longevity. We do not just get a print, stick it into an envelope & send it to a Myco Network? member.

The process we take to insure the sterility & viability of the spore prints our members submit to us is one of the added benefits of becoming a Myco Network? member. Not to mention the fact that our members receive a Dynamic Spore-a-Nator? along with spore prints that are absolutely free.

GaNjAShRooM said: bullshit-why do you have a contest for something thats not even in stock

Are you searious? We can not control how our loyal customers order.

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Mushroom_Madness]
    #601389 - 04/07/02 02:50 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
Re: Mushroom Madness Myco network is TERRIBLE! [Re: MicronMagick]
    #601442 - 04/07/02 04:14 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

im wondering how the hell you test the sterility of a print... now thats some bullshit right there.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: Mushroom Madness Myco network is TERRIBLE! [Re: LSD_4me]
    #601468 - 04/07/02 04:56 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

>>how the hell you test the sterility of a print...
Agar.

but that is sure a hell of alot of work to test a free print, its also time consuming....not to mention, a shitload of plates...especially if hes testing every print he recieves....
.....but yeah...that alot of friggen work...it would feel more like it was a job instead of a hobby....

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Re: Mushroom Madness Myco network is TERRIBLE! [Re: 40oz]
    #601674 - 04/07/02 10:28 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

i bet the print that fatalbert recieved back-hadnt touched agar-how could it have,and then returned back to its normal state in that amount of time :smile:
i agree all the way micronmagick-bro-i give YOU the props for the piss cup(or whoever made them :smile:)-i have been makin killer syringes-

i would rather just send a lousy buck to ralph and get a great print made by a great cultivator(and usually friend)-
its just so much easier-if i have a print,and i want another,i go to spore exchange and post a thread-
i dont send it off for some JERKOFF to cultivate out and then sell my spores to newbies at an outragious price- 

--------------------

Edited by GaNjAShRooM (04/07/02 10:29 PM)

OfflineKaren
Pooh-Bah
Female

#606052 - 04/12/02 02:40 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received my spore-a-nator today and it looks pretty nifty. I am excited to try it out. I'll will be sure to let everyone know when I try it but it won't be for a few weeks.

Thanks Mushroom_Madness.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures