Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm banned from IRC. Other good drug/entheogen/conciousness expansion IRCs?
    #5980419 -

Yo I was banned from IRC. For like 4 days for asking for sativa in a purely hypothetical manner, which was obvious because of what I said afterwards. I'm fine with the fact that I was banned for this.

I'm not ok with the selective enforcement of it. I was singled out due to a personal greivance. To be honest I don't know if I want to come back for various reasons... none of them having to do with the content or its quality.

Any other good IRCs about? Something similar in focus to shroomery but maybe entheogen based/ chem based or meditation/conciousness expansion based?

Anyways let me know

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm banned from IRC. Other good drug/entheogen/conciousness expansion IRCs? [Re: passitbobbie]
    #5980426 -

Why'd you get banned?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm banned from IRC. Other good drug/entheogen/conciousness expansion IRCs? [Re: Maverick]
    #5980462 -

Asking if anyone had sativa to give me in a rhetorical/hypothetical manner related to a discussion of hash and how there's never any sativa hash.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 10:51 AM
by theRealrollforever
* Why can't i connect to shroomery IRC server? Mushie_Man 2,143 11 03/08/13 01:47 AM
by budmanman
* Should I tell my parents about my drug use?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,433 22 03/16/04 05:24 PM
by Gus
* Word describing high for drugs...
( 1 2 all )
davikosack 4,630 30 04/12/22 11:22 PM
by Sykadelic
* irc onetime 1,011 9 03/23/04 04:06 PM
by Yrtlzmo
* Do you guys think call centers will drug test? sex_with_plants 983 7 03/06/18 10:30 PM
by cannabinated
* fav drug to do
( 1 2 3 all )
imarideronthestorm 3,989 42 05/05/04 11:54 AM
by ekomstop
* quotes from your favorite drug!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 13,045 107 08/08/04 07:56 PM
by HarvestTheBrain

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,108 topic views. 7 members, 38 guests and 311 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.