Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone wanna donate money for cancer?
    #5980076 -

So yeah I ahd cancer 2 years ago now and I've been doing this fundraiser for cancer since then and this year i am trying to get 3500$ opposed to my last year goal of 2000$, if anyone is interested
http://www.active.com/donate/ltnStLo1/1800_apfrommsp
I know most are probably not interested but every penny counts


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? [Re: apfrommsp]
    #5980084 -

Sounds like a hustle. Are you a druggie?


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? [Re: daimyo]
    #5980093 -

dude its the real deal you can check it out....i aint a hustler


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? [Re: apfrommsp]
    #5980107 -

Alright partner, no more BS from me. May god bless you from here on out.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? [Re: daimyo]
    #5980118 -

like i said every penny counts, i do it for a good cause, plus it makes me feel good knowing im helping people who were in the same position as i was


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? [Re: apfrommsp]
    #5980126 -

I bet I might get cancer one day, donate call you cash now to me I am broke, and donate your weed to me, I will have to move because Utah does not have medical marijuana...I will move to Colorado instead, where there is medical marijuana. I can get weed now, but I would rather live were I can get it legally if I need it for medical reasons.
I am risking cancer from smoking weed and cigarettes for over 17 years + anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? [Re: Skunk420]
    #5980135 -

weed doesnt cause lung cancer...but cigs do.....shit when i first got cancer a few of my friends all brought me joints.....i was in heaven...nugget joints


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? [Re: apfrommsp]
    #5980179 -

dude that is not proven, what I heard is weed causes the same problems if you are a heavy pot smoker... but I would want weed if I had any kind of illness anyway..on top of the other meds.
I am so sorry you had cancer, what kind did you have?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? [Re: Skunk420]
    #5980203 -

Hodgkins Lymphoma 2A, chemo is possibly the worst thing ever, especially cuz it made me puke and what not


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? [Re: apfrommsp]
    #5980231 -

Um what part of the body was effected? I dont know medical terms.. I bet it sucked, I am not making fun...I am kind of buzzed on beer so it might seem like I am. My grandpa died of some kind of liver cancer, he never drank at all or smoked. My aunt died of intestinal cancer 3 years ago and she is 9 years younger then my dad.
My Grandpa on my moms side was a chain smoker, he died of a heart attack at 53.
That is the main reason why I still drink sometimes and shroom nowdays, because I like to have some fun before I die, because you never know when you will, kind of scary..... :ooo: :sun:

Edited by skunk78395 (08/19/06 10:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? [Re: Skunk420]
    #5980247 -

Lymph nodes in my neck, chest and armpits....yeah i started shrooms after it all to gain some levelness in my life, I was listening to the great gig in the sky and it made me realize the quote in the beginning is right i shouldnt fear it coming back and I just need to live life now instead of being in fear of a reoccurence, ive been taht way since


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? [Re: apfrommsp]
    #5980284 -

Not good, those help with infection anyway..the lymph glands..ahh, I like shrooming amyway even with low 2 gram doses, it makes me appreciate life more and helps out with any problems I have in life at that time. I look at life in a different perspective. I wish I had some shrooms now, I just have beer..but it helps too, it helps me relax.
But hey dont let people get you down on here, if you are new they act that way...I remember when I first got on here, it was strange.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? [Re: Skunk420]
    #5980301 -

yeeah too bad imna be off the shrooms for awhile pending my trial for possession of a schedule 1 substance (uh oh!) luckily i already payed my lawyer who is close to the family (usually charges 7000!, got him for 2250$) he says he may be able to get me off altogether and hopes to keep me outta jail lets hope so, id be gettin ass raped in there


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? [Re: apfrommsp]
    #5980344 -

That sounds fucked up, i had my share of problems in the recent past too..I had to go to drug classes, fines and probation, over 3 charges, marijuana posession, lying to a cop about pawning a stolen computer (i did not know it was stolen when I pawned it) I was trying to cover up for someone I knew. I also bought beer with a stolen credit card for a minor...all within a month time.
I got a lawyer and said i had a drug problem and the dropped using a stolen credit card to buy beer and reduced a lot of the fines..
It was a court appointed lawyer, I could not afford one.
I got so many fines, classes..I am almost done fianlly 18 months of pronbation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? [Re: Skunk420]
    #5980366 -

I am sure I'll be on probation for awhile with 10 grams of shrooms in my possession, oh well though they aint even charging me with the 5 grams of pot or the pipe


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? [Re: apfrommsp]
    #5980414 -

Be careful, they drug test for shrooms, if you get busted for them...but if you dont, you can be high on shrooms and it wont even come up on any kind of a drug test at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? [Re: Skunk420]
    #5980434 -

well they probably will, so idk what imna replace it with....im thinkin 2c-b


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone wanna donate money for cancer? [Re: apfrommsp]
    #5980460 -

I have never tried, rc before, I was paranoid to try and get them online, there are not any going around here that I know of.
I would only buy them from someone I knew anyway..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So I wanna be a supporter dobinky 875 11 02/03/05 06:31 AM
by Randolph_Carter
* I Hate People with Cancer. (Not Really) Heinous_Anus 1,537 10 08/17/05 01:35 AM
by Heinous_Anus
* so I just found out my sister has cancer... Muppet 908 14 12/19/06 08:47 PM
by FreakQlibrium
* could shrooms(gt) make lymph node swell? psyclone 4,562 7 11/18/12 12:35 PM
by psyclone
* wanna see a big one ?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Hippie3 8,490 94 03/25/06 06:51 AM
by Hippie3
* Ever had a package stolen from your door?
( 1 2 all )
CaptainH13 4,211 33 12/23/06 04:04 PM
by 5150
* I'm donating a door to the Shroomery
( 1 2 all )
dblaney 1,484 27 08/18/05 07:19 AM
by dblaney
* So im gonna donate my hair. sui 841 13 02/25/06 09:52 PM
by theuser

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,118 topic views. 5 members, 18 guests and 223 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.