Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
mom's gonna fix it all soon
    #595876 - 04/01/02 08:47 PM (22 years, 1 day ago)

Mom's coming round to put it back the way it oughta be
=]

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: mom's gonna fix it all soon [Re: tak]
    #596029 - 04/02/02 12:07 AM (22 years, 1 day ago)

InvisibleClark
Bar RoomSuperman

#596279 - 04/02/02 08:11 AM (22 years, 17 hours ago)

In reply to:

Mom's coming round to put it back the way it oughta be

Cool. I'll get my laundry ready.

--------------------

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #596463 - 04/02/02 12:10 PM (22 years, 13 hours ago)

To be honest..i'm beginning to doubt the whole nibiru thing, if that's what you're talking about. I don't doubt that the planet exists because I believe in sitchin's theory about the sumerians. But to believe it's coming next year would be to put all my trust into zetatalk, which I don't think is too wise. After reading all that stuff about how zetatalk said that halle bop was "not a comet"... and then finding out that mars is supposed to be very visible in the sky at some point in 2003.. I don't really know what to believe. And yes, I know it's a tool quote.

--------------------

OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Loc: MA
Re: mom's gonna fix it all soon [Re: Revelation]
    #596502 - 04/02/02 12:52 PM (22 years, 12 hours ago)

Maybe the whole Nibiru thing is more of a metaphorical cleansing than an actual planet in the sky. Important changes are coming, that is for sure. But as to how they are to be precipitated is anyone's guess.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Re: mom's gonna fix it all soon [Re: skaMariaPastora]
    #596528 - 04/02/02 01:06 PM (22 years, 12 hours ago)

I believe you are right about big changes coming. These are really interesting times. Strange days indeed...

--------------------

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #596579 - 04/02/02 01:41 PM (22 years, 11 hours ago)

I agree....prediction and prophesy often have a layered or multi-dimensional effect......they can be literal / physical or they can be symbolic.......
I've often wondered about whether "things to come" will actually come and go and only the sensitive and alert people will notice or benefit from the transition......which could be a spiritual one........

OfflineMentalHygene
otherworldly

Loc: Somewhere...Under the rai...
    #596597 - 04/02/02 01:54 PM (22 years, 11 hours ago)

If your gonna use it at least quote it tak!

--------------------
"WHATS THE USE OF AUTONOMY WHEN A BUTTON DOES IT ALL?"

Anonymous

#596733 - 04/02/02 03:58 PM (22 years, 9 hours ago)

I think the metaphorical cleansing is the main thing to focus on.. the physical effect of Nibiru is just the actual cause of this change. People need a big event to justify any kind of big movement.. spiritual or physical. They need something they can feel with their hands.. see with their eyes.. and feel an impact in their life. Whether this event is going to be a Third world war, a pole shift or whatever.. something BIG is going to happen to invoke such a large change. I am leaning more towards the latter. We are being prepared for this change little by little now in small steps.. expect the steps to become bigger and more exciting.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Re: mom's gonna fix it all soon [Re: ]
    #596788 - 04/02/02 04:30 PM (22 years, 8 hours ago)

Sounds like you're beginning to lose faith...

--------------------

Edited by Revelation (04/02/02 04:37 PM)

Anonymous

Re: mom's gonna fix it all soon [Re: Revelation]
    #596826 - 04/02/02 05:04 PM (22 years, 8 hours ago)

No not really.. If anything I've only gained more in the past couple weeks. I've only changed how I relay my message to others. Leaving the scenario open works best in my experience.

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #598158 - 04/04/02 12:01 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

its strange that many months ago i read the alien/human relations thread. this resulted in a chain of evets that have changed my character. i first thought it was an interesting theory. then i did some research online and felt confident enough that this planet could exist. the whole it coming in 2003 was merely taken on faith. i did however conciously realize that perhaps it was more about that people would have to unite and find out if they are service to self / service to others. I decided i wanted to live, somehow, though maybe taken too literally about niburu. so now i believe i'm a better person with the stuff i've thought about as a direct result of A/HR thread. thanks. but i'm still "...praying for titlewaves, i wanna see the ground give way, i wanna watch it all go down..."

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #598176 - 04/04/02 12:27 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe the whole Nibiru thing is more of a metaphorical cleansing than an actual planet in the sky.
Not you too, ska. After years of fairly precise predictions about the size, speed, location of such a planet, it was just metaphorical all along? The fear that it will not come to pass is accelerating and the believers are preparing their clumsy escape hatch. This type of shifting fuzziness is an affront to rational thinking.

Important changes are coming, that is for sure. But as to how they are to be precipitated is anyone's guess.
Nice segue, but has nothing to do with Niburu.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: mom's gonna fix it all soon [Re: Tannis]
    #598177 - 04/04/02 12:32 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

they can be literal / physical or they can be symbolic.......
I've often wondered about whether "things to come" will actually come and go and only the sensitive and alert people will notice or benefit from the transition......which could be a spiritual one........

That is a truely beautiful sentiment. A prophecied event may or may not occur and if it occurs, it may or may not be noticed.

Thank you for clearing that up.

--------------------

Edited by Swami (04/04/02 12:33 AM)

Anonymous

Re: mom's gonna fix it all soon [Re: Swami]
    #598337 - 04/04/02 06:48 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

But such a large event would surely be noticed by everyone.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#598357 - 04/04/02 07:18 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Welcome back to the fray.

What event? THE WTC bombing, the Middle East violence escalation? And how will we notice? These are both heavily noticed, but what does that mean?

--------------------

Anonymous

#598437 - 04/04/02 09:13 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

heh.. dont get too comfortable I'm only passing by.

Sure you could use the WTC bombing... but I was talking about a sudden pole shift. Such an event would surely be noticed by everyone on Earth. Likewise the lack of such an event would be noticed.

Edited by Shroomism (04/04/02 09:17 AM)

Anonymous

#598448 - 04/04/02 09:27 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Ha.. I hate to quote the Bible... but there is some very interesting stuff in there.

Revelation 6
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

ha what does this have to do with what I am talking about? Do I even have a point?

Anonymous

#598450 - 04/04/02 09:30 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Surely you jest? Lest not succumb to the vagrant prophecies of hither madness.

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #598526 - 04/04/02 10:55 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

You're very welcomed, smart ass......anytime....

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Bulk Substrate