Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mahjong

Loc: Okanagan Flag
BEHOLD, THE COMMING OF MIGHTY XENU
    #2317481 - 02/09/04 01:11 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

ok, so heres the idea,
start a cult, directly opposing scientology, embracing all the profit-oriented demonic control tactics that the church of sceintology heads use to strike fear into the mentally disturbed.  which (being paranoia-fueled and grandiose delusional) should be rather simple, live life like it is now, but call the leader (me) XENU
we can have all these real charity organizations where we give back to society with genuine humaine benevolence, keeping only enough to sustain the enterprise. basically drive the machine of scientology insane with rage.
it would give them justification to totally publically humiliate and embarrass themselves while protesting the public exceptance of mighty XENU, (me)
i shall refer to myself (XENU) in the third person. in fact, XENU thinks he shall begin this now.
BEHOLD XENU COMES!
XENU IS HERE, TYPING BEFORE NON-XENU
come with XENU now and perform charity and goodwill if not for personal acheivement, then merely to discredit and harm the claims of the self-claimed ultra good church of scientology.
XENU wants not your money, nor your following, as it is well known that XENU already has that, for all contain the part of XENU that keeps them separate from the clear world of freedom.
XENU stands for the reality we are born with, XENU stands for personal accountability for your evils, XENU stands for
the fundimental collapse of the church of sceintology and the spread of malicious truths about its practices.
go with XENU now to this website XENU just visited and gained the omnipotent insight to become XENU.

www.xenu.net

this could be alot of fun.  sorta like sceintology, but reversed, evil on the outside, good in the inside.

why should I be XENU? because i am XENU, when i read about sceintology from this anti-church of sceintology website, i felt immaginary spacial distortions causing me to become horribly self-deluded and therefore XENU!!!!

ahhhh, i really am going crazy you know. :frown:

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGeeno
Re: BEHOLD, THE COMMING OF MIGHTY XENU [Re: Mitchnast]
    #2317615 - 02/09/04 01:46 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Ive hated scientology for about 3 years passionately and very outspoken. Im so in.

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

Re: BEHOLD, THE COMMING OF MIGHTY XENU [Re: Geeno]
    #2317677 - 02/09/04 02:01 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

XENU give you first task, tell member of church of sceintology that XENU has manifested, tell him there is nothing he can do as XENU is hidden beyond there means, but very much on earth.
that XENU is free and XENU is rallying support, that their policies and practices are no longer a threat to XENU, for XENU is no longer a figment of their immagination. the REAL XENU is here and mighty angered about all the XENU bashing and exploitation of the mentally ill and easily influenced.
and that XENU can still touch them in the darkness that their false profit claimed to cure. the attack shall be from within, they shall be overthrown by their own zeal, for it is not a lance in the talons of XENU.

also help 10 old ladies across the street and hold the door for people at the mall for one hour and offer to help carry their bags to the car. if anybody asks why, tell them to protest the church of sceintology as a representitive of the intentional awknowlaged faction it claims to oppose under the same name "XENU"

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

#2317705 - 02/09/04 02:07 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

XENU also appose Sri Chinmoy

--------------------

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #2317720 - 02/09/04 02:12 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

also help 10 old ladies across the street and hold the door for people at the mall for one hour and offer to help carry their bags to the car. if anybody asks why, tell them to protest the church of sceintology as a representitive of the intentional awknowlaged faction it claims to oppose under the same name "XENU"

rofl that's awesome!

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

Re: BEHOLD, THE COMMING OF MIGHTY XENU [Re: NariusFractal]
    #2317777 - 02/09/04 02:29 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

does anyone ever do something useful in protest? people get naked, set fires, strike, fast, obstruct traffic, why not do someyhing truly revolutionary and help others, seems a good protest against people helping themselves to others.

its like, hey, im going to do something nice for you, i ask nothing except that you do something nice for yourself and your family and not get mixed up in a cult (unless its the cult of XENU)

you know, i bet this could qualify for non-profit status and government endorsement if it becomes respected enough, it could be an anti-explotative-cult organization.

of course these cults would violently oppose the message, and condem themselves to embarrassment, but hey, if that is what it takes, then that is what XENU will do.

XENU will let them crush themselves.

when they come out and yell, "YOURE XENU!! an evil alean from outer space sent to trick these people"
XENU can look at the croud and say nothing

--------------------

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

#2317803 - 02/09/04 02:38 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

That is such a damn good idea.
We should deal with more things this way.. well the peaceful protest taken to the extreme of good deeds. But people probably would believe you have alterior motives

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

Re: BEHOLD, THE COMMING OF MIGHTY XENU [Re: NariusFractal]
    #2317843 - 02/09/04 02:49 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

so? admit them! evrybody has got alterior motives for something. maybe in time it would be profitable to be XENU, so, BE XENU. youre not exploiting, quite the opposite, sets a good example all around :smile:
a grat deed might be to help people get away fropm the cult and help them start their lives again by giving them a second chance, a second chance from XENU.  it would probably sound blasphemous from the inside. but the walls would come down.  XENU could represent freedom from mental slavery.

people could be embraced into the society they fear returning to.

how many ppl here know ppl whose lives were ruined (or at least taken into possession and exploited) by cults?
you may include corperate cults and exclusive clubs and cubcultures.

--------------------

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

#2317899 - 02/09/04 03:04 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Yes examples do evoke large feelings of living right, however what if these people in a few centuries start worshipping XENU.  We'll have created XENU! And maybe you are in cahoots with the scientologists, but unknowingly they are using you to create XENU to have something to point their fingers at!?  :shiftyeyes:

JK, this is still a good idea.

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

#2317903 - 02/09/04 03:04 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

it wont be easy tho, if a cult survives the death of its messiah, it usually is going to be around a while.... just look around. now maybe sceintologies start wasn't as bloddy and wicked as the surgence and financial-empire construction of todays existing religons, but lives are lives however they are taken, whatever beast they feed, and this is one of those hungry beasts.
XENU could not be dismissed as heresey, its already part of sceintology, they, by definition would have to oppose that great force that opposed them. thats why they exist in theory. (reality=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)
to free people from the clutches of evil forces that make them ill and keep them from experiencing divinity.

hmmm, i see why this is so big in the states, no good health care and a whopping case of classism. the recipie for cults.

demons sent from space with ties in the government make us sick, the government cant help us because they are puppets, so we will become sceintologists... yay!!! happy time!!!

now then we die we go to space and become gods.

ugh :P sad thing is, i can understand how someone could eat that up.

SO I BECAME XENUUUUUUUUU!!!!

sing it with me

XENUUUUU
hes got a big green face
XENUUUUU
he comes from outer space
XENU, his name is XENU
If youre a cultist, XENU will, free you!

laa la la la la repeat

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

#2319563 - 02/09/04 10:47 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

so im like, at my buddies place and were shmokin shum weed.
so im telling him, hey man, im like XENU, you down?
and hes like "ZEENOO??"
and im like, YAH mannnn, im the muthafukin antiscience.

and hes like, "right on brutha"

so ya see, i can do it, i got support, i can get more.

an idea for the coven of XENU to make some money for its functions and activities could be to conduct raffles.
prizes like, AAA batteries for life. man, i could use that!
or phone minutes, we could sell them right to people over the phone :smile: all proceeds go to XENU childrens charities.
and im talking ALL baby.  its easy, select a useful organization to sponsor, talk to the reps, suggest running a fundraiser for it and naming it after XENU to boister support for the movement, like the christian childrens fund, of which BTW, i am a paying member.  OOOH, lemmie scan you a pic of my little girl

can't wait till we get pics of her happier and healthier.
we could do this, with XENU,

our banner could be "XENU, better than sceintology"

oh, THAT would cause a few breakdowns in the system.
not directly of course, through outrage and self-examination, people would realize they are being guided into slavery by their own single-mindedness and want to break to loop and do good and live a good life.

isnt that kinda what that "society for a better life" is about? man, talk about missing the bandwagon, but hey, they don't have XENU!!!  surrounded by mysterious suspicion and magical-UFO-paranormal stuff, XENU is the cosmic spiraling face of peace, as shown in this diagram.

XENU
[/url]
XENU

OOOOOOH XENU.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology