Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFood
---Beast---

Loc: Siberia
Angels, Aliens, Flying Saucers And the Bible .
    #1052044 - 11/14/02 09:48 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Get a bible and read The beggining of Ezekiel, it describes non human beings controlling craft that do not curve as they change direction, and they look like a wheel within a wheel and like they are made of metal etc.. just read it and post your thoughts .

P.S. Yeah my avatar is CGI that I did - its not supposed to be real .

--------------------
--------mushworld.com-----More info than you can throw a stick at-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Angels, Aliens, Flying Saucers And the Bible . [Re: Food]
    #1052128 - 11/14/02 10:31 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Im reading it. Would you mind telling us what chapter and verse you are refering to. So far all I've read is about a guy tripping fuckin balls and seeing strange beings.

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
Re: Angels, Aliens, Flying Saucers And the Bible . [Re: TackleBerry]
    #1052137 - 11/14/02 10:33 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

How did Shroomism's story get in the bible?!?  :smirk: 

Edited by dee_N_ae (11/14/02 10:34 AM)

OfflineFood
---Beast---

Loc: Siberia
Re: Angels, Aliens, Flying Saucers And the Bible . [Re: TackleBerry]
    #1052776 - 11/14/02 02:35 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Okey Dokey - so this is a bad translation(you gotta remember that it was written in aramaic or something) but you get the picture .
Ezekiel, Chapter 1,

Verse 4 : As I looked, I saw a great storm coming toward me from the north, driving before it a huge cloud that flashed with lightning and shone with brilliant light. The fire inside the cloud glowed like gleaming amber. From the center of the cloud came four living beings that looked human

Verse 15: 15As I looked at these beings, I saw four wheels on the ground beneath them, one wheel belonging to each. 16The wheels sparkled as if made of chrysolite. and they four had one likeness; and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel within a wheel.

If you read Chap 1 of Ezekiel up to and including verse 21 then you'll see what I mean .

Yeah so he could be tripping - but on the other hand he might not be !!!!
Let me see: think of an old style wheel - then imagine a smaller wheel within it, both of metallic look glowing and flying in the sky without turning as it goes - sounds EXACTLY like modern day "stories" of flying saucers .

:smile:

--------------------
--------mushworld.com-----More info than you can throw a stick at-

Edited by Food (11/14/02 02:37 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #1052794 - 11/14/02 02:41 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

You need to check out the definition of "exactly".

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1054144 - 11/14/02 10:34 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Ezekiel 1:1
Now it came about in the thirtieth year, on the fifth day of the fourth month, while I was by the river Chebar among the exiles, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.
Ezekiel 1:2
(On the fifth of the month in the fifth year of King Jehoiachin's exile,
Ezekiel 1:3
the word of the LORD came expressly to Ezekiel the priest, son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and there the hand of the LORD came upon him.)
Ezekiel 1:4
As I looked, behold, a storm wind was coming from the north, a great cloud with fire flashing forth continually and a bright light around it, and in its midst something like glowing metal in the midst of the fire.
Ezekiel 1:5
Within it there were figures resembling four living beings. And this was their appearance: they had human form.
Ezekiel 1:6
Each of them had four faces and four wings.
Ezekiel 1:7
Their legs were straight and their feet were like a calf's hoof, and they gleamed like burnished bronze.
Ezekiel 1:8
Under their wings on their four sides were human hands. As for the faces and wings of the four of them,
Ezekiel 1:9
their wings touched one another; their faces did not turn when they moved, each went straight forward.
Ezekiel 1:10
As for the form of their faces, each had the face of a man; all four had the face of a lion on the right and the face of a bull on the left, and all four had the face of an eagle.
Ezekiel 1:11
Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out above; each had two touching another being, and two covering their bodies.
Ezekiel 1:12
And each went straight forward; wherever the spirit was about to go, they would go, without turning as they went.
Ezekiel 1:13
In the midst of the living beings there was something that looked like burning coals of fire, like torches darting back and forth among the living beings. The fire was bright, and lightning was flashing from the fire.
Ezekiel 1:14
And the living beings ran to and fro like bolts of lightning.
Ezekiel 1:15
Now as I looked at the living beings, behold, there was one wheel on the earth beside the living beings, for each of the four of them.
Ezekiel 1:16
The appearance of the wheels and their workmanship was like sparkling beryl, and all four of them had the same form, their appearance and workmanship being as if one wheel were within another.
Ezekiel 1:17
Whenever they moved, they moved in any of their four directions without turning as they moved.
Ezekiel 1:18
As for their rims they were lofty and awesome, and the rims of all four of them were full of eyes round about.
Ezekiel 1:19
Whenever the living beings moved, the wheels moved with them. And whenever the living beings rose from the earth, the wheels rose also.
Ezekiel 1:20
Wherever the spirit was about to go, they would go in that direction. And the wheels rose close beside them; for the spirit of the living beings was in the wheels.
Ezekiel 1:21
Whenever those went, these went; and whenever those stood still, these stood still. And whenever those rose from the earth, the wheels rose close beside them; for the spirit of the living beings was in the wheels.
Ezekiel 1:22
Now over the heads of the living beings there was something like an expanse, like the awesome gleam of crystal, spread out over their heads.
Ezekiel 1:23
Under the expanse their wings were stretched out straight, one toward the other; each one also had two wings covering its body on the one side and on the other.
Ezekiel 1:24
I also heard the sound of their wings like the sound of abundant waters as they went, like the voice of the Almighty, a sound of tumult like the sound of an army camp; whenever they stood still, they dropped their wings.
Ezekiel 1:25
And there came a voice from above the expanse that was over their heads; whenever they stood still, they dropped their wings.
Ezekiel 1:26
Now above the expanse that was over their heads there was something resembling a throne, like lapis lazuli in appearance; and on that which resembled a throne, high up, was a figure with the appearance of a man.
Ezekiel 1:27
Then I noticed from the appearance of His loins and upward something like glowing metal that looked like fire all around within it, and from the appearance of His loins and downward I saw something like fire; and there was a radiance around Him.
Ezekiel 1:28
As the appearance of the rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the surrounding radiance. Such was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell on my face and heard a voice speaking.

Now to me this sounds like a merkaba, a multidimensional vehicle of light which radiates from every being, when activated it resembles a bright glowing aura around a person with counter-rotating fields of light. Once activated it acts like a multidimensional vehicle almost like wings that allow travel throughout the universe.

Flying saucer.... extrenal technology.... Merkaba... internal energy. Same purpose, different things.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder