Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Lesbian Dream
    #5932012 -

Everytime I have sex in my dreams, it's with a chick.  Last night was no exception.  We enjoyed one another immensely, however, after I got her off (BEAUTIFUL blonde with an even more lovely pink pussy) she left me hanging!!  :mad:

I was so disappointed.  :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: MOTH]
    #5932013 -

Try it out for real....I always get cock blocked in dreams, usually by waking up.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: barfightlard]
    #5932022 -

bellylard said:
Try it out for real....I always get cock blocked in dreams, usually by waking up.



I just want to know: Who is she? And where can I find her?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: MOTH]
    #5932026 -

A gay bar. Look for the hot blonde girl.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: MOTH]
    #5932027 -

The internet is the only place to find those kind of lesbians. IRL lesbians are vastly less attractive.


--------------------
http://www.toolband.com/
"... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. Remember, We are eternal.
all this pain is an illusion...."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: barfightlard]
    #5932031 -

bellylard said:
A gay bar. Look for the hot blonde girl.



video tape and provide the shroomery with a link.. lol.. jk.. but i know what ur talkin about.. (not the lesbian part.) but yeah.. is it always the same girl>?


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: MOTH]
    #5932034 -

EllemyshShade said:
she left me hanging!!  :mad:



"I got min, you go get yours"

yeah, I hate that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: Capless]
    #5932035 -

Capless said:
IRL lesbians are vastly less attractive.



Lipstix proves much differently

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: Banez]
    #5932067 -

OHSBrave06 said:
bellylard said:
A gay bar. Look for the hot blonde girl.



video tape and provide the shroomery with a link.. lol.. jk.. but i know what ur talkin about.. (not the lesbian part.) but yeah.. is it always the same girl>?



No...but I have a feeling we've messed around before. Or that may have been another blonde girl.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: MOTH]
    #5932077 -

Some lesbians are really chick like and are actually very good looking:

Portia De Rossi...

If you are really curious maybe you'd want to try something with a girl. I don';t think homosexuality is for everyone tho.

You might be disgusted by it once it's in your face (no pun intended)


--------------------
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

<passitbobbie> if I just showed you a closeup of my ass
<passitbobbie> youd think it was female

"You owe errrbody up in here an apology fow youwe shit, HO!" - classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: MOTH]
    #5932083 -

Go lucid and ask her?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: Capless]
    #5932092 -

Capless said:
The internet is the only place to find those kind of lesbians. IRL lesbians are vastly less attractive.



Not true. I know a lesbian who I'd definitely fuck if I could.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: MOTH]
    #5932112 -

I think you should have sex with a big hariy butch dyke for your first time and move up from there.  Eventually you'll get tired of chewing on blood-stained carpet mounds and will fiend the cock once more.

PM when that day comes. :naughty:


--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:




"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: pantsboy]
    #5932118 -

Not to advocate here but women have been known to pleasure eachother better than a man can.

But again, it isn;t for everyone emotionally/psychologically.


--------------------
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

<passitbobbie> if I just showed you a closeup of my ass
<passitbobbie> youd think it was female

"You owe errrbody up in here an apology fow youwe shit, HO!" - classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: MOTH]
    #5932138 -

Dont you have a boyfriend??



Are you gonna let him join in?  :naughty:


And whats this about all your sex dreams being with girls? I remember you posting a few threads about shroomery orgies which included both genders...


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: eligal]
    #5932215 -

I have a husband.  Why should he care about me being aroused by women?

Quote:
And whats this about all your sex dreams being with girls? I remember you posting a few threads about shroomery orgies which included both genders...



Come on, it should be obvious.  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: blink]
    #5932306 -

blinkidiot said:
Go lucid and ask her?



That's a great idea!
I'm sure you've got the ability to do this Ellemy, give it a try... especially once she leaves you disapointed, you deserve to know why, and she'd be the best (only) person (figment) to ask.  :heart:


--------------------
:heart: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: MOTH]
    #5932355 -

I think she is your inner lesbian that you never let out but trick yourself into thinking she let you down.


Or she is the loving mother nature and you fear she will not reciprocate your kindness.


--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: MOTH]
    #5933249 -

my erection is lifting the desk, right now


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lesbian Dream [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5933260 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* sex dreams weird dreams KristiMidocean 1,431 13 02/23/05 12:59 PM
by funkymonk
* SEX dreams turn scary! KristiMidocean 1,757 14 02/05/05 09:00 AM
by MuffinBear
* very interesting dream i had last night! YouEnjoyMyself 925 4 05/19/04 12:05 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,041 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts
* Getting In Touch With My Inner-Lesbian. Heinous_Anus 2,818 14 08/13/05 02:39 AM
by Heinous_Anus
* a dream i had last night wrestler_az 900 15 08/08/06 02:00 AM
by Irijes
* Dreams??? what are yours fee 995 11 01/27/05 07:54 PM
by flowstone
* Define the dream tell person what it means. protected_son 323 1 12/07/05 10:43 PM
by goobler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,705 topic views. 2 members, 16 guests and 238 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.