Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Animated Avatar
    #5899297 -

Anyone here know how to make them? Wanna Make me one?

I want american psycho secen where he is looking at him self in the mirror while having sex. Much like the one I have now.


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Animated Avatar [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #5899312 -

google create animated gif

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Animated Avatar [Re: debianlinux]
    #5899331 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Animated Avatar [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #5899343 -

Do you have the screen shots available? or a piece of the movie?

Edited by rod (07/25/06 07:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Animated Avatar [Re: Mike_yy]
    #5899349 -

I use the DVD program that came w/ my PC to capture the images. than use easy gif animator to put them together in a .gif. It's not hard ...the hardest part is keeping the file size down


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Animated Avatar [Re: rod]
    #5899409 -

rod said:
Do you have the screen shots available? or a piece of the movie?




Yeah well see thats the problem.. My cd/dvd drive is currently toasted. Or I would simply do it my self.

You know search google like dick face said. I was looking for a bit of help on that part. If I can find the the screen shots I can make it myself. I haven't had much luck looking though


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Edited by TrippinTeddy (07/25/06 07:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Animated Avatar [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #5899417 -

that would be eyeballhead, thank you very much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Animated Avatar [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #5899429 -

I have seen the movie plently of times but I dont have that one.
Sorry. I can look on Showtime and see if if it will be showing, and record it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Animated Avatar [Re: rod]
    #5899437 -

No worries. Don't want you to trouble your self just for an avatar. Hopefully somone already has it.

Thanks though


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Animated Avatar [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #5899458 -

thats cool, I like to record, but it wont be on here, at least for the next 2 weeks, my guide only list 2 weeks at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Animated Avatar [Re: rod]
    #5899574 -

my avatar owns most


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Animated Avatar [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5899586 -

so, as of today i actually see the gun firing. i used to only see the eagle .50 scrolling. has it been updated or did my computer finally wake up?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Neat idea for an avatar exclusive58 823 8 03/23/05 04:03 PM
by Burke Dennings
* Avatars
( 1 2 all )
Heywood 2,073 22 02/21/03 08:17 PM
by Leya
* AVATAR'S (R) US
( 1 2 all )
murseh8r 1,417 20 11/13/04 03:47 PM
by Psychoslut
* how do i set an avatar??? incubaby_421 586 2 01/07/05 09:38 PM
by incubaby_421
* free avatars plexus 599 0 08/13/04 05:01 AM
by plexus
* What does your screen name mean?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
MOTH 11,140 103 08/11/17 06:33 PM
by trscstghst
* HBO or showtime? mikeytro 1,209 15 08/21/07 11:06 PM
by meatcakeman
* Who's got the best avatar?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OJK 4,183 67 01/13/05 07:14 PM
by Digs

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
761 topic views. 2 members, 44 guests and 59 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.