Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Drunk + Guitar Hero = fun at a party
    #5892775 -

A bunch of drunken guys sitting around playing guitar hero is a hell of a lot more fun than it sounds.

Oddly enough, even though you need coordination to play the game, a few people (me included) were better at it when we were drunk. :sherlock:

Fucking awesome game :rockon:


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk + Guitar Hero = fun at a party [Re: Konnrade]
    #5892810 -

I LOVE THAT GAME!  :grin: :thumbup:

I bought a PS2 just to get that game a couple of weeks ago, it does get hard though.  :rockon:


--------------------
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

"Everything that we know and understand comes down to perception, and by altering this perception we shake everything we know. All that you and I can know and understand is what we can see smell hear think touch and so on, and when something like mushrooms or salvia alters this steady perception, it can break reality permanently." - Dihnekis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk + Guitar Hero = fun at a party [Re: LazyGnome]
    #5892817 -

yeah that games fuckin awesome..i cant beat the last 2 songs on hard though


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk + Guitar Hero = fun at a party [Re: DeathCompany]
    #5892923 -

drunk + real guitar = more fun

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk + Guitar Hero = fun at a party [Re: nookjohn]
    #5893241 -

nookjohn said:
drunk + real guitar = more fun



:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk + Guitar Hero = fun at a party [Re: SpiritualSnorkel]
    #5893243 -

Drunk + Video games = No sex

Drunk + Girls = Chance of sex


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk + Guitar Hero = fun at a party [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #5893285 -

:yesnod:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk + Guitar Hero = fun at a party [Re: nookjohn]
    #5893333 -

nookjohn said:
drunk + real guitar = more fun



amen!!


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk + Guitar Hero = fun at a party [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5893351 -

I play much less good when drunk than sober.

so sober + guitar = more fun :cool:

playing while stoned is nice too :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk + Guitar Hero = fun at a party [Re: stefan]
    #5893365 -

yeah when I have been smoking some good green,,, I play away on the guitar.. I get a lot more creative when I am stoned


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk + Guitar Hero = fun at a party [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5893372 -

I like making music on opiates, psychedelics, or something like that.. drinking works too. :grin:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk + Guitar Hero = fun at a party [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5893375 -

weed always makes the music better.


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wholy shit I'm drunk Snape 818 7 07/21/04 12:09 AM
by Snape
* Buying a Guitar
( 1 2 all )
Comfortably_Numb 5,178 33 12/07/04 05:24 PM
by Jim
* Your best drunk story....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 4,824 21 03/02/10 06:30 PM
by Humanwine
* Guitar
( 1 2 all )
SubGen1us 2,465 35 09/05/04 01:48 PM
by stefan
* Learning Guitar
( 1 2 all )
ChopperDave 5,787 32 10/21/03 12:10 PM
by fireworks_god
* A fun show the other night
( 1 2 all )
Kremlin 819 20 10/10/04 07:01 PM
by abhi
* Fun / original ideas for dates?
( 1 2 all )
zee_werp 3,544 26 11/01/04 06:20 PM
by Hendostan
* Eeyore's Birthday Party Entheocybe 501 3 04/22/04 04:38 PM
by Dreamer987

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
873 topic views. 2 members, 44 guests and 246 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.