Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Wholy shit I'm drunk
    #2909780 -

Got my death metal band over at my house to jam and boy are we drunk as hell. Jamming drunk is so fun man.

Especially when you play death metal hehehehehe  :devil:

How's everyone's evening?


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wholy shit I'm drunk [Re: Snape]
    #2909814 -

Pretty good.


Death Metal Rocks. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wholy shit I'm drunk [Re: Snape]
    #2909936 -

Good to see you back. Get a better version of that song you sent me yet?


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wholy shit I'm drunk [Re: Snape]
    #2909944 -

roar!!


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wholy shit I'm drunk [Re: Snape]
    #2910363 -

Death Metal does ROCK! I listen to almost all forms of rock though...and other music as well.. "Sepultura"  is my favorite death metal band ever though!! :rockon: :scrambled:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wholy shit I'm drunk [Re: Snape]
    #2910377 -

im drunk too, altho not playing death metal :frown: hehe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wholy shit I'm drunk [Re: Snape]
    #2910455 -

im on corona number 5. Bout to be weed time.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wholy shit I'm drunk [Re: barfightlard]
    #2910955 -

Nah, but with the new vocalist we got, it's gonna kick MAJOR ASS. That guy is fuckin insane, he smokes joints as if he smoked cigarettes and he growls and yell like it's the apocalypse.


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What was the first Death Metal band?
( 1 2 all )
HavohejNohtaed 3,960 31 02/19/10 11:34 PM
by Silversoul
* Raw female vocalists
( 1 2 all )
Hyper_Panda_GO 3,658 29 07/12/08 11:21 AM
by adrug
* Raw/interesting/unconventional vocalists Hyper_Panda_GO 1,383 16 09/06/08 05:32 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* I love female vocalists Epigallo 1,212 11 11/30/08 11:27 AM
by sam420
* Your best drunk story....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 4,824 21 03/02/10 06:30 PM
by Humanwine
* A Virginia judge today sentenced to death John Allen
( 1 2 3 all )
TheShroomHermit 8,208 40 03/30/04 04:13 PM
by valour
* Shit, I'm drunk :-) MOTH 570 7 03/25/04 09:51 PM
by Dankman
* I'm soooo drunk. OutkastSlug 1,153 9 03/16/03 11:44 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
818 topic views. 2 members, 8 guests and 144 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.