Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: LNC©® [Re: Dobie]
    #5876501 -

Same here :sad:

Sun is already out.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC©® [Re: eris]
    #5876509 -

I haven't slept right in like 3 or 4 days now...just got a lot on my mind and I keep going into those half sleeps(I"m not conscious but I'm aware of my surroundings) worst kinda sleep imo...I'd almost rather just stay up then that shit...anyways suns up and thats my cue to hit the sheets! :smile: night guys have a good day!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC©® [Re: eris]
    #5876510 -

yeah, two more tracks left in my playlist and then im crashing..

good times.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC©® [Re: eris]
    #5876514 -

yeah im gonna crash peace out


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC©® [Re: Dobie]
    #5876517 -

:goodnight:

Night.

I'm out too.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC©® [Re: eris]
    #5876548 -

:crying: i'm going to go weep for a thousand year... then  sleep. 

night.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC©® [Re: king_cobra]
    #5876549 -

you're all fucking pansies.

:frown:


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC©® [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5876550 -

:psycho:

not quite


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC©® [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5876553 -

PFFT


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC©® [Re: king_cobra]
    #5876568 -

did you just fart?


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC©® [Re: king_cobra]
    #5876570 -

Is Albert Hoffman dead? One of my good friends just now told me that he died recently. wtf?!


--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC©® [Re: LiveByFreedom]
    #5876610 -

I'm guessing my friend was misinformed, but who the fuck says albert hoffmans dead without knowing it?


--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC©® [Re: LiveByFreedom]
    #5876618 -

an idiot.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC©® [Re: theuser]
    #5876701 -

Time for shameless showing-off of drugs:

Mescaline is teh awesome:


[/shameless showboating]


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I r want a girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 7,530 37 02/21/03 04:42 AM
by Leya
* Problems/benefits that come with height
( 1 2 all )
blacksabbathrulz 4,038 22 11/20/03 07:23 PM
by DoctorJ
* girlfriends and cats otis5 2,424 13 11/18/03 08:42 AM
by Anonymous
* Old Girlfriend Dreams ShrewDigsby 1,377 7 02/10/03 11:40 AM
by utopianglory
* Girls cant hold their liquor! Galvie_Flu 703 9 12/30/03 09:28 PM
by Anonymous
* This girl... Droz 1,670 9 08/30/06 06:55 PM
by coda
* WHere do they hide the down to earth girls?
( 1 2 all )
no-tone 3,016 28 08/21/03 01:47 AM
by NapkinOfDoom
* I Dreamt A Black Girl Taught Me To Run Uphill Jackal 2,213 13 11/18/03 11:12 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,706 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 163 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.