Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: rawtoxic]
    #5863274 -

rawtoxic said:
take 9 then ride your bike to my house.



Aw man, you wouldn't wanna see me with the dreaded stolen bike charge would ya?

That kind of thing could come back to haunt me and my record will follow me around like a bad sci-fi movie..

Won't it?

Na, I'll knock a few bridges over for troll dollars, then hike it the rest of the way, thank you very much.


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5863309 -

Oh lord.

splif


--------------------
First Grow: Ecuador -> LC -> HPoo/Straw -> Monotub
Build a Do-It-Yourself Magnetic Stirrer in thirty minutes with no money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5863319 -

in the past two days I went through an half gram of molly, and a ten strip of acid...

no joke...

went fishing the whole time...


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Jim]
    #5863321 -

Awesome, the fish must have been truly outwitted that day. :lol:


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Jim]
    #5863323 -

Man I haven't done good molly in a long time. I love sticking my finger in some powdered pleasure and licking it up. :drooling:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5863330 -

That's what living in NYC does to you.


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5863331 -

Caught a bunch of brookies, a few bass, some walleye, and then at the end of tonight we were catching cat-fish...

OMR- the molly was shards... it was insane...

my head hurts now...

I've been rocking out to the New Deal nonstop the whole time...

Camp Bisco here I come!


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5863334 -

I like mda a lot better though...


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Jim]
    #5863335 -

The New Deal is awesome shit. One time I saw them and Bisco play alternating sets, joining each other on stage and segueing into one another..it was tight, but TND blew Bisco away.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Jim]
    #5863341 -

Jim said:
I like mda a lot better though...



I've got some ridonculous MDA at my gf's place, it's been sitting there for sooo long since we last touched it, these ginormous white pills with the #1 stamped on them.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5863342 -

ridonculous ginormous wtf lol


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5863347 -

the New Deal is sick as hell...

I've been figuring out songs since I got home... Gone Gone Gone was first... I can almost play it... I dont sequence anything, so I split between the 5th stab and hard house sounds in right/left hands...


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Jim]
    #5863351 -

Have you ever seen them live? THe drummer is a MACHINE.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5863352 -

post card of some hookers coming my way?


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Jim]
    #5863355 -

Shit yeah man but I need your addy first!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: king_cobra]
    #5863389 -

king_cobra said:




He looks like he's high!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5863441 -

cause a nigga like me cant fake it when im high


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: king_cobra]
    #5863511 -

Cocaine Rapsssss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: rawtoxic]
    #5863544 -

Well :huff huff: I made it !!!


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5863562 -

I hate you for all your acronyms. NYC. MDA.

Just kidding. Kinda. =)

Been once. 1997. Saw Schtum open for Ruby. Leslie Rankine. Had backstage. She's a character.

I wonder what she's doing right this minute.

splif


--------------------
First Grow: Ecuador -> LC -> HPoo/Straw -> Monotub
Build a Do-It-Yourself Magnetic Stirrer in thirty minutes with no money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My talk with the racists at stormfront.
( 1 2 all )
JiminiCricket 11,351 28 04/19/15 10:31 AM
by zappaisgod
* My friend used to work at High Times LearyfanS 1,635 9 01/11/03 06:02 PM
by shroomizzy
* UK...London Shroomerites...LOOK AT THIS! INCREDIBLE! afoaf 1,542 8 05/22/03 06:08 PM
by afoaf
* Ever really look at Beautifull Nug while Tripping? thestringphish 1,158 9 05/01/03 12:51 PM
by saucerflosecrets
* The Dead ARE PLAYING AT THE RED ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! rosewoodpete 1,172 8 04/26/03 02:15 AM
by thestringphish
* Nasty shit to look at while tripping DreaMaTrix 2,624 9 01/22/03 08:01 PM
by Xibalba
* selling liquor at hippie shows... JonnyOnTheSpot 1,710 14 04/22/06 11:34 AM
by deryl
* I just pissed on a ginormous spider
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 2,629 31 05/19/09 12:31 PM
by Society

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,388 topic views. 2 members, 95 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.