Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I ate 3 hits of cid
    #5863165 -

tired of fuckin' 'round! :grin:


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5863179 -

You guys ever have any?


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5863182 -

No? lol


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5863184 -

my souls controlled by the late billy holiday, me and eric
strung got all the way, rainy alarm with the charm of a nickel
as barm, then i sell you somethin that shoot straight in your
arm, and get a plate from duct tape to wear the bait, some man
made jars didnt give a little shake, i hope ya got somethin, 4
pound on your waist, because i drive like i dont have breaks,

cause its, the fast lane baby, aint nothin like it, some play
it cool, some get excited hit 5th gear and you might get
indited, spend all your cash tryin' to fight it,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5863188 -

talkin much shit i dont eva have to
lie, unless its to a judge, but then i gotta grudge, a game
where there aint no love, money, cars, strip bars and the
hardest drugs, night time got parlay, plucka plucka, in the
mix now ya cocksucka, night time got parlay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5863200 -

spend....cash... :drooling:


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5863205 -

Microcosmatrix said:
You guys ever have any?



I would if i could get my hands on some. Jus moved to Minesotta, anyone here from Mineapolis/St. Paul area?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5863208 -

Man ask Luke Skywalker if the force failed
I got a little woozy when I heard the court bail
Do it on a latter-way, like your sidney poitier
When its all over kid put me in the pyramid
Juss like the pharoe's did
Or little Darrel did
You know the streetz is like life between the barrel kid
You know I rush like a bull at a bull fighter
You wanna hang mane you gotta pulla all nighter
I like Vo-Tires
And Wit the right Wires
I smoke too much weed is what the god tellin' me
I'm like a felony mixed witta jukebox
Den break down the weed, homie let the flute knock
They bump 2Pac, they hold 2 Glocks
And like I said first, man they bump 2Pac
Da juice neva stops, it's like a soda pop
Da best drama always comes from the coke block

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5863212 -

AND???

splif


--------------------
First Grow: Ecuador -> LC -> HPoo/Straw -> Monotub
Build a Do-It-Yourself Magnetic Stirrer in thirty minutes with no money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5863216 -

Quote:
Man ask Luke Skywalker if the force failed



I'm not allowed to ask the Guantanamo Bay inmates any questions. I'm sorry.


:grin:


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: splifner180]
    #5863221 -

Well yeah spliff. I have an emergency film canister labeled "Do not open until Israel attacks" that I'm about to bust open.


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5863222 -

Mics get hit from bullet flavor I spit
Change the clips and also leave this shit
I be high as fuck when these MCs come
But from dawn to dusk I man breaks 'em up
Like booyow whatcha do now
I can hear them freaks sayin mechow
From head to head
Dread to dread
Lead to lead
Spread to spread
Niggaz be trippin' when the indos gone
Niggaz be trippin' when they womans gone
Niggaz be trippin' when they moneys gone
Thats why I'm rapping on the microphone
Razor Sharp......Crack Raider

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5863225 -

My nigga Mike Mike
The time is 3:27 AM
I'm duckin off Sun Duck Kim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5863227 -

Bullet ...flavor... yeah


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5863229 -

I think I just got attacked by a DJ. Does anyone know for sure if that's what just happened?


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5863238 -

yeah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5863246 -

You need more than 3 drops.

500ug + dose is where it's at.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: rawtoxic]
    #5863247 -

6 then ya think? Maybe 9!!

I bet I could get mad troll bridge dollar revenues... :thumbup: :laugh:


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5863250 -

take 9 then ride your bike to my house.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ate 3 hits of cid [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5863256 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My talk with the racists at stormfront.
( 1 2 all )
JiminiCricket 11,351 28 04/19/15 10:31 AM
by zappaisgod
* My friend used to work at High Times LearyfanS 1,635 9 01/11/03 06:02 PM
by shroomizzy
* UK...London Shroomerites...LOOK AT THIS! INCREDIBLE! afoaf 1,542 8 05/22/03 06:08 PM
by afoaf
* Ever really look at Beautifull Nug while Tripping? thestringphish 1,158 9 05/01/03 12:51 PM
by saucerflosecrets
* The Dead ARE PLAYING AT THE RED ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! rosewoodpete 1,172 8 04/26/03 02:15 AM
by thestringphish
* Nasty shit to look at while tripping DreaMaTrix 2,624 9 01/22/03 08:01 PM
by Xibalba
* selling liquor at hippie shows... JonnyOnTheSpot 1,710 14 04/22/06 11:34 AM
by deryl
* I just pissed on a ginormous spider
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 2,629 31 05/19/09 12:31 PM
by Society

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,388 topic views. 5 members, 24 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.