Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
skunk should hit it
    #5860152 -

i mean rly

o rly?

ya rly

srsly

hit it

god damn skair


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: skunk should hit it [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5860167 -

Come on skunk, just hit it already. :wink:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: skunk should hit it [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5860169 -

do eeet.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: skunk should hit it [Re: king_cobra]
    #5860177 -

I mean if he wants to be cool,he should really hit it


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: skunk should hit it [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5860181 -

huh...true friends dont tempt people doing things they dont wanna do... :shocked: this is sad, especially in the pub. :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: skunk should hit it [Re: Skunk420]
    #5860184 -

I detect at least some sarcasm. :shrug:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: skunk should hit it [Re: Skunk420]
    #5860185 -

you know what you should do?

you should hit that pipe your friend gav eyou


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: skunk should hit it [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5860192 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
you know what you should do?

you should hit that pipe your friend gav eyou



He should hit that fucking pipe like there's no tomorrow. :rofl:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: skunk should hit it [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5860194 -

eight times


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: skunk should hit it [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5860203 -

or more.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: skunk should hit it [Re: king_cobra]
    #5860249 -

I still wont. I love beer as my anti drug... :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: skunk should hit it [Re: Skunk420]
    #5860395 -

Oh hell yes I agree. Toke one for me, I'm gonna hit my waterpiece.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: skunk should hit it [Re: Skunk420]
    #5860413 -

skunk78395 said:
I still wont. I love beer as my anti drug... :lol:



:crazy:

Brilliant! A shining example that our forefathers did a very good thing by lifting the prohibition on alcohol and keeping herb illegal. :smile: :thumbup:

Not really.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: skunk should hit it [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5860435 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,439 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,728 35 08/03/04 08:29 AM
by Phishgrrl
* ahh skunk... Krishna 862 9 05/26/05 11:24 AM
by blissedout
* Bastard Skunks i'll destroy you all!!!!!!!!!!! Captain Loafy McPoopdick 702 4 04/07/05 11:02 PM
by blissedout
* Prohibition: A view.
( 1 2 all )
Randolph_Carter 2,479 24 05/16/05 10:19 PM
by Randolph_Carter
* How Prohibition Increases the Harm It Tries to Reduce Annom 1,986 8 11/18/03 04:05 PM
by DailyPot
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 3,069 27 03/23/10 10:43 PM
by Raw
* Congratulations skunk78395 ! Fliquid 904 13 03/21/05 07:49 AM
by palethra21

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
897 topic views. 4 members, 35 guests and 222 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.