Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Seven more years of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver
    #5848952 -

FOX must be stopped. :sad:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seven more years of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5848987 -

youre mr. johnny on the spot tonight

joe buck is a chucker


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seven more years of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5849059 -

I want madden to do baseball.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seven more years of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5849064 -

I want Madden to handle the Presidential Debates.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seven more years of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5849075 -

:lol:

I would love to see that shit.  Brett Favre this and and Brett Favre that.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seven more years of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5849096 -

One of the guys running for prez will just loosen his collar a bit and Madden'll start screaming Horsecollar horsecollar! Ever notice when he says that word once he can't stop? I swear I've heard him say it like seven times in the span of two minutes.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seven more years of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5849283 -

Its better than Joe Morgan and Jon Miller. I dont mind Morgan, but that fat fuck Miller pisses me off. I had to listen to him call the whole world series last year on the radio, instead of getting the local Chicago announcers, who are outstanding, imo.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seven more years of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5849292 -

I totally agree man, I like what Joe Morgan has to say but Miller is just a bloated fuck.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seven more years of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5851059 -

Madtowntripper said:
Its better than Joe Morgan and Jon Miller. I dont mind Morgan, but that fat fuck Miller pisses me off. I had to listen to him call the whole world series last year on the radio, instead of getting the local Chicago announcers, who are outstanding, imo.



Yeah, I like Hawk and DJ......I listened to the Sox radio announcers with the volume turned down on my tv. There's about a 3 second or so delay, but it was better than fucking Joe Buck.

And everytime I hear Jon Miller mispronounce Tadahito Iguchi I just want to punch the fat fucker in the nose. Christ, I've heard him try to say his name at least 20 or 30 times and he has only gotten it right once.

Edited by Deadmaker (07/12/06 02:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seven more years of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5851235 -

Madtowntripper said:
Its better than Joe Morgan and Jon Miller. I dont mind Morgan, but that fat fuck Miller pisses me off. I had to listen to him call the whole world series last year on the radio, instead of getting the local Chicago announcers, who are outstanding, imo.



Morgan is a world champion asshat too. Last NY/NY game he went on and on about Randolph being too dumb to remove the staring pitcher in the second or third inning of a game that they had a four run lead in. This seemed intelligent when the guy gave up a granny to go from 4-2 to 4-6, but that is neither here nor there. Randolph had an 11 game lead in the division and din't want to blow out his bullpen, which, for a point of information, was brilliant in only allowing 7 runs in 6+ innings in that game. A much better ERA than the starter, who gave up 9 in 2+. Not good enough to win, but hey, Joe said it was a good idea. If this idiot was a manager he would kill a pitching staff better than Billy Martin. Fucking tool. And Miller is a total pussy.

That is just the latest example from the worst broadcast team in baseball history.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seven more years of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver [Re: zappaisgod]
    #5851240 -

YES FTW

I'm no big fan of the SNY announcers, zappa, I dunno about you, YES is usually pretty good and they do a great job of mixing up the announcers, bringing in Al Leiter and David Justice and whatnot.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seven more years of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5851280 -

I like Kay, he is very good. I like Sterling and Suzyn's OK except she gets hysterical, a la Russo, every now and then. Gary Cohen is pretty good, too. None of them really detract from the game but Morgan and Miller are a horrorshow. I cannot imagine anyone who knows shit about baseball liking them


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seven more years of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5853005 -

Deadmaker said:
Yeah, I like Hawk and DJ......I listened to the Sox radio announcers with the volume turned down on my tv.




I'm not by a tv alot during the days, so I listen on the radio alot. I was talking about Ed Farmer on 670. I liked it better last year with him and Rooney on ESPN, but I guess nobody else did.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seven more years of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5853131 -

I miss Rooney being on there. The guy that replaced him isn't as good IMO.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seven more years of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5853172 -

Yeah...Chris Singleton, I think? Not as good at all, though he might grow on me. Better than Santo. Ugh...


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I almost broke my TV because of Tim McCarver. OneMoreRobot3021 797 6 08/23/08 09:21 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Fucking Joe Buck Madtowntripper 1,333 19 01/23/07 10:28 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Another "Joe Morgan is retarded" thread jewunit 1,294 19 07/14/09 07:26 PM
by robbyberto
* I thought Joe Morgan said "it's especially great on acid." OneMoreRobot3021 870 4 03/31/08 10:16 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Hey Joe Morgan... Madtowntripper 606 2 06/09/08 03:06 PM
by zappaisgod
* Flo vs Joe Jadian 1,630 18 04/04/08 10:26 PM
by Jadian
* 100 bucks on florida straight up GetTheFuckOut 388 1 01/06/09 11:08 PM
by KillerPicklez
* Wow, Wade Miller Sure Does Suck... Madtowntripper 743 3 04/09/07 11:48 AM
by zappaisgod

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
1,061 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.