Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
guaged
    #5829844 -

I just went to a 16 to 14 and my ear is leeking =(


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: guaged [Re: mikeownow]
    #5829849 -

what did you use? a taper? That's not a huge jump, it shouldn't have done much damage.


--------------------
"I will only complicate you - trust in me and fall as well." - TOOL


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: guaged [Re: mikeownow]
    #5829850 -

w00t! soon youll be at a 10 :cool:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: guaged [Re: eligal]
    #5829853 -

I got a 14 guage earing. I had a 16 in.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: guaged [Re: mikeownow]
    #5829858 -

so youve said...


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: guaged [Re: mikeownow]
    #5829859 -

I big chunk of skin came out when I did it lol maybe that isnt suppose to happen I dont know =X


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: guaged [Re: eligal]
    #5829861 -

eligal said:
so youve said...



he asked if I had a taper. I don't really know what that is but I know I dont got one cause my girl told me I should get a 10 taper.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: guaged [Re: mikeownow]
    #5829866 -

i take my 14 guages out all week and shove them back through on the weekends. it hurts so good.


--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: guaged [Re: PurpleKush]
    #5829870 -

hmm you must be bored a lot then I take it.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: guaged [Re: mikeownow]
    #5829872 -

no ive got an office job


--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: guaged [Re: PurpleKush]
    #5829875 -

:emo:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: guaged [Re: PurpleKush]
    #5829880 -

Ahh that occurred to me after I posted.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: guaged [Re: mikeownow]
    #5830101 -

i once jumped from 1/2 to 3/4 in one sit, worst blowout i ever had. i had a blowout in my septum going from 12 to 8, that wasnt too bad. i had a blowout in my tounge going from a six to a two in two days, i actualy went from a six to a four then the next day to the two. i had a blowout in one of my frenums going from an 8 to a two and that was interesting.


--------------------
"There are three side effects of acid: enhanced long-term memory, decreased short-term memory, and I forget the third."-the man in the middle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A question for those with guages , please reply
( 1 2 all )
they callme austin 688 22 09/29/13 12:59 AM
by Gumby
* Best Way To Get Off Suboxone PERMANENTLY? (I Need Help Tapering Off?)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Crystal G 10,717 146 05/01/15 12:59 AM
by Rustifer
* Any tapers out there? jammin 602 15 07/29/12 09:04 PM
by jammin
* How do you guage how high you are?
( 1 2 3 all )
justinsanity 2,342 42 06/05/10 05:25 AM
by Dosile Kouki
* Anyone Else Got a Benzo Taper Problem?
( 1 2 all )
girlfromga 2,716 24 11/22/13 05:50 AM
by cgardner
* The Song Is Wrong -- Music you really shouldnt like, but do AsanteM 608 9 10/30/12 05:18 PM
by BotanicalEvolution
* Tapering down your ritalin redoses to lessen the comedown
( 1 2 all )
SubMuncher 7,996 21 09/07/12 09:43 PM
by Legend
* xd kal3munchi3s 305 3 01/22/15 12:41 AM
by mantis

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
645 topic views. 6 members, 14 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.